Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no. As a habitual mj smoker, you are prohibited from purchasing guns.

Form 4473 of the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) states that anyone attempting to buy a gun from a licensed seller must truthfully answer a series of Yes/No questions, including:

“11.e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”
    Can I buy ammo though?

You're such a ing pussy bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can I buy ammo though?

You're such a ing pussy bro.
    Nope.

The Gun Control Act (GCA), codified at 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms or ammunition, to include any

- who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act, codified at 21 U.S.C. § 802);

- who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental ins ution;

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope.

The Gun Control Act (GCA), codified at 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms or ammunition, to include any

- who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act, codified at 21 U.S.C. § 802);

- who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental ins ution;
    Cool, so I can!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seben, seben bushes...
    Are we to believe the laws of physics cease to exist in your kitchen?

Aha... is that thing Turbocharged? Only the floor model.

So many good lines from that movie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were no rules.

It's obviously you wish you were #stillwithher
    The rule is whatever you make up for yourself to win the internets. It's clear you're not really here to discuss anything except posters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we to believe the laws of physics cease to exist in your kitchen?

Aha... is that thing Turbocharged? Only the floor model.

So many good lines from that movie
    "Imagine you're a deeah.

You're prancing along. You get
    thirsty. You spot a little brook.
    You put your little deeah lips down
    to the cool, clear watah.
    Bam! A in' bullet rips
    off part of your head.
    Your brains are layin'on the
    ground in little bloody pieces. Now I
    aks ya, would you give a
    what kind of pants...
    ..the son of a who
    shot you was wearing?!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rule is whatever you make up for yourself to win the internets. It's clear you're not really here to discuss anything except posters.
    You still here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still here?

Lol I've had free rent for a decade. No way you to try to charge me now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So...making fun of colored people is OK with ST whiteys and progressives as long as they are on the opposite side of your political views?

Selective racism is ok on SpursTalk. Nice.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope.

So...you can't own a gun because you are addicted to 2 or 3 of the same people on a basketball forum you were "retired" from for like 10 years but came back to try your best to fit in with 4 or 5 people who you always acknowledge and piggyback off of and they don't reciprocate an iota of the same dedication to you. God damn, you suck. You are desperate to be a boot licker and you do it unsolicited with such vigor and you stalked derp for months and now there's no role for you, you stick your muzzle in Kori and DMC's bungs. Yeah...you ing suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So...you can't own a gun because you are addicted to 2 or 3 of the same people on a basketball forum you were "retired" from for like 10 years but came back to try your best to fit in with 4 or 5 people who you always acknowledge and piggyback off of and they don't reciprocate an iota of the same dedication to you. God damn, you suck. You are desperate to be a boot licker and you do it unsolicited with such vigor and you stalked derp for months and now there's no role for you, you stick your muzzle in Kori and DMC's bungs. Yeah...you ing suck.
    Ok, board Karen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So...making fun of colored people is OK with ST whiteys and progressives as long as they are on the opposite side of your political views?

He's not really racist, he's one of ours - Left

Silence - Trill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me of the Pavlov account just a bit.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's not OK to make fun of POC at all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vigorous post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give it a 3 out of 10 score.

Sure, he included derp but he was missing: 1. the adverb “literally” which he rarely uses correctly 2. the term “proportionate correlation” which he must have learned in vocational school 3. the phrase “object of desire” when accusing someone of something that upsets him 4. he did not accuse anyone of being a pedophile and 5. he did not use the term “unretired” which is an original chuchoism.

He was just going through the motions. Massively frustrated chucho being a karen complaining about nothing.

Definitely a 3 out of 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what your wife said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Progressive s commies are the real racists and there's no debating that. Just ask Biden, Kamala, HRC, and the rest as well as all the white losers who think they need to speak for those who aren't white. them all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ef is nothing but a pathetic loser. Too bad more people didn't bully his sorry ass growing up so he'd learn his place already.

Ok, board Karen
    You're such a Ef. Your testosterone levels are at -100000000. Should we call you she/her?

I give it a 3 out of 10 score.

Sure, he included derp but he was missing: 1. the adverb “literally” which he rarely uses correctly 2. the term “proportionate correlation” which he must have learned in vocational school 3. the phrase “object of desire” when accusing someone of something that upsets him 4. he did not accuse anyone of being a pedophile and 5. he did not use the term “unretired” which is an original chuchoism.

He was just going through the motions. Massively frustrated chucho being a karen complaining about nothing.

Definitely a 3 out of 10.
    ^ This guy gets no pussy whatsoever and that's a guarantee!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what your wife said

Damn bro I felt that heat all the way over here.... BlaKKKe is the comical gift that keeps on giving LOL's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just imagine what kind of attack ads we'd see from Republicans if Democrats were running an illiterate spear chucking monkey with CTE for US senate

I'd probably support OJ over Walker, Juice is clearly the more competent one of the two. When he wants to kill his wife, he don't miss.
    Well you got AOC can’t be worse then her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ef is nothing but a pathetic loser. Too bad more people didn't bully his sorry ass growing up so he'd learn his place already.

You're such a Ef. Your testosterone levels are at -100000000. Should we call you she/her?

Maybe he fold s Chumpy's FUPA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good thing you are not easily triggered and do not care about what people say. Totally self-aware.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still nothing about Walker from the Trump s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you get older you begin to want the work of learning, and as the work becomes more work and you begin to love the work, the work goes away. That's when the real work starts. -DMC

Thread Information