Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hmm, good insights.

Still, I just think you, being who you are ideologically in these times, would be better off living in a place like MA/CT/RI/Vermont, Duluth MN, Portland (either one) or even Seattle... overwhelmingly large white strongholds with very minimal black populations that don't particularly like blacks but still overwhelmingly vote Democrat and are pretty fiscally liberal.

The fact that you could stand to live in DC or Maryland or even Phoenix is,
    The area of DC I live in is very gentrified

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You basically just instigated a Google binge.
    Good, we need more southern Democrat aficionados. The wide variety of southern senators we had basically from the Woodrow Wilson era all the way to the 70s fascinates me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You basically just instigated a Google binge.
    You should use it more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should use it more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should use it more

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should use it more

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The area of DC I live in is very gentrified
    Demographic profile 2020[112] 2010[113] 1990[114] 1970[114] 1940[114]
    White 39.6% 38.5% 29.6% 27.7% 71.5%
    Non-Hispanic whites 38.0% 34.8% 27.4% 26.5%[115] 71.4%
    Black or African American 41.4% 50.7% 65.8% 71.1% 28.2%
    Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 11.3% 9.1% 5.4% 2.1%[115] 0.1%
    Asian 4.8% 3.5% 1.8% 0.6% 0.2%

Yep, whites are closing in on a plurality.. but, gentrified still means mixed race, like NYC or LA at best. Also, DC is likely ground zero in the event of a nuclear war.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Demographic profile 2020[112] 2010[113] 1990[114] 1970[114] 1940[114]
    White 39.6% 38.5% 29.6% 27.7% 71.5%
    Non-Hispanic whites 38.0% 34.8% 27.4% 26.5%[115] 71.4%
    Black or African American 41.4% 50.7% 65.8% 71.1% 28.2%
    Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 11.3% 9.1% 5.4% 2.1%[115] 0.1%
    Asian 4.8% 3.5% 1.8% 0.6% 0.2%

Yep, whites are closing in on a plurality.. but, gentrified still means mixed race, like NYC or LA at best. Also, DC is likely ground zero in the event of a nuclear war.
    The population distribution is very polarized though. This is a heatmap of the black population; the hole parts of SE and NE DC are 90+% black, while areas like Dupont Circle are <10% black.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The population distribution is very polarized though. This is a heatmap of the black population; the hole parts of SE and NE DC are 90+% black, while areas like Dupont Circle are <10% black.
    So i'm assuming the western and northwestern parts have kind of become the mostly white, posh, liberal, and very expensive slice of the city, similar to like the upscale parts of Manhattan, Boston, Center City Philadelphia, North Chicago, et al?

Side map --- where do you get those heat maps from?? I'll have to use them to my advantage when traveling or relocating in the future if I can. Just don't want to get shot,

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So i'm assuming the western and northwestern parts have kind of become the mostly white, posh, liberal, and very expensive slice of the city, similar to like the upscale parts of Manhattan, Boston, Center City Philadelphia, North Chicago, et al?

Side map --- where do you get those heat maps from?? I'll have to use them to my advantage when traveling or relocating in the future if I can. Just don't want to get shot,
    Just filter the map on the Dave’s redistricting website for black population

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just filter the map on the Dave’s redistricting website for black population
    Will keep that in mind and file it away for whenever I'm traveling and want to stay somewhere safe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP senatorial candidate is a liar?? GASP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now do Biden!

Tell us more about that dead dude who was telling him he traveled a million+ miles on amtrack... The dude who was dead when he said he told Biden that bs.

Tell us more about how Hunter's laptop is Russian disinfo just like Robinette claimed it was...

Tell us more...

Tell us more about how Biden wasn't the eulogy master for KKK loving Byrd... Tell us Trill!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP senatorial candidate is a liar?? GASP
    And bad at school? No way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now do Biden!

Tell us more about that dead dude who was telling him he traveled a million+ miles on amtrack... The dude who was dead when he said he told Biden that bs.

Tell us more about how Hunter's laptop is Russian disinfo just like Robinette claimed it was...

Tell us more...

Tell us more about how Biden wasn't the eulogy master for KKK loving Byrd... Tell us Trill!
    Hey remembered when you lied about turning over a new leaf? All you did was inhale it and go back to your usually spaz posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Herschel Walker's for-profit charity is run by a hospital chain alleged to have defrauded the government, hospitalized vets who didn't need it, and allegedly kept some of them hospitalized against their will when they no longer needed it.

Herschel Walker, the football legend and leading Republican Senate candidate in Georgia, often boasts of his work helping service members and veterans struggling with mental health.

In interviews and campaign appearances, the former Dallas Cowboy and Heisman Trophy winner takes credit for founding, co-founding and sometimes operating a program called Patriot Support. The program, he says, has taken him to military bases all over the world.

“About 15 years ago, I started a program called Patriot Support,” Walker said in an interview with conservative commentator Hugh Hewitt last October. “People need to know I started a military program, a military program that treats (thousands) of soldiers a year,” he told Savannah TV station WTGS in February.

But corporate do ents, court records and Senate disclosures reviewed by The Associated Press tell a more complicated story. Together they present a portrait of a celebrity spokesman who overstated his role in a for-profit program that is alleged to have preyed upon veterans and service members while defrauding the government.
    Prosecutors allege Universal Health Services and its affiliates aggressively pushed those with government-sponsored insurance into inpatient mental health care to drive revenue. That’s because, unlike typical private insurers, government plans do not limit the duration of hospital stays for psychiatric care so long as specific criteria are met, making such patients more profitable, the government alleged.

To achieve this end, the company pushed staff at its mental health facilities to misdiagnose patients and falsify do ents in order to hospitalize those who did not require it, according to court records. In other cases, they failed to discharge those who no longer needed hospitalization, according to the DOJ
    https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...74cce1816efb65

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Summer" kids

A day after The Daily Beast broke the news that Herschel Walker had a secret 10-year-old son he fathered out of wedlock, the football star-turned-politician confirmed late Wednesday night that he has yet another son with a different woman that the public doesn’t know about—as well as a daughter that he had in college.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/hersch...her-secret-son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inconceivable!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was scoring left and right it seems.

Were any of the women he knocked up white though?

Asking for an anxious and concerned group of MAGAs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he gets elected. I really do.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmao

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar