My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "TBIs don't matter if it means my party gets more power"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Baby murder doesn't matter in this case."

at this point Damian could run as Republican in the south with 666 on his forehead but as long as he fights against trans kids playing sports he's a-ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at this point Damian could run as Republican in the south with 666 on his forehead but as long as he fights against trans kids playing sports he's a-ok
    fwiw, Walker's opponent is a literal Christian pastor

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Baby murder doesn't matter in this case."

Everyone like hur dur this woman showing her hypocrisy, I'm out here this woman thinks aborting eagles is worse than aborting humans
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 10-05-2022 at 08:46 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Jose Mújica said, the right is united by their interests while the left is divided by their principles..

Never heard of that but that clip is disgusting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fwiw, Walker's opponent is a literal Christian pastor
    Yeah but he's liberal so he's no true Christian

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Jose Mújica said, the right is united by their interests while the left is divided by their principles..

Never heard of that but that clip is disgusting
    She is an upstanding moral virtuous citizen who just happens to shill for the NRA and cheers when children get slaughtered...
    and defends the killers and their "rights"...

nice girl!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    abortion is just like gay marriage and weed, an issue that the gop should just let go tbh

especially when you factor in the absolute fact that far more potential blue-vote fetuses get aborted than red-vote fetuses. Like 3 to 1. So what if Kathy Barnette is an exception. There's always exceptions. Sometimes small sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    abortion is just like gay marriage and weed, an issue that the gop should just let go tbh

especially when you factor in the absolute fact that far more potential blue-vote fetuses get aborted than red-vote fetuses. Like 3 to 1. So what if Kathy Barnette is an exception. There's always exceptions. Sometimes small sacrifices must be made for the greater good.
    They can't because they made their bed with pro lifers anyone who breaks will get primaried thanks to their gerrymanders

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah no, they need the evangelicals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but he's liberal so he's no true Christian
    the Southern Baptist Conference was officially pro-choice at the time of Roe v. Wade and remained so nearly up til Reagan was president, iirc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So stupid. So divorced from reality. Pro-life is largely the GOP base. Unless it comes at the expense of an election win. Your party is completely devoid of ideals much less ideas.

They’ve hitched their wagon to the evangelical base. The only silver lining is that the evangelical community doesn’t seem to actually care about any principles underpinning their faith. Which is why they’ll elect someone as blatantly corrupt as djt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Southern Baptist Conference was officially pro-choice at the time of Roe v. Wade and remained so nearly up til Reagan was president, iirc.
    This is a good point and underscores the point that political influence easily undermines what are supposedly core evangelical beliefs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So stupid. So divorced from reality. Pro-life is largely the GOP base. Unless it comes at the expense of an election win. Your party is completely devoid of ideals much less ideas.

They’ve hitched their wagon to the evangelical base. The only silver lining is that the evangelical community doesn’t seem to actually care about any principles underpinning their faith. Which is why they’ll elect someone as blatantly corrupt as djt.
    The evangelical stuff, q-anon conspiracy crap like jfk jr and tupac are still alive and the earth is flat, zero abortion etc is all crap. It's good to be pro-life if you're talking about fetuses who could survive as babies outside the womb. But when it's just a small mass of cells? Seriously.

I think that wing of the GOP is awful but it's still better than the party of green new deal freaks that want to upend society as we know it, raise gas prices to ungodly amounts to try and make us all go electric, keynesian spend our way into enormous debt and inflation, 6465387 genders, pronouns and transgender for all, hipsters, gender s, gots, animorphs, pedosexuals etc. Not to mention open borders, rampant drug use and pushing, hoboes wrecking society, beggars not being put in jail, gun control but yet increased gun violence from illegal guns, and accepting foreign corrupt money to rig elections. That's all a much bigger sandwich that the Left has to own than the right has to own from q-anon and the evangelical weirdasses combined.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Q-pilled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. QAnon. QAnon is the reason I won't go to any more Trump rallies after the one in Warren, MI last weekend. They're ed and un able, just like the climate jihadist leftists.

If we can take back time and put all the QAnoners' and climate extremists' folks directly under the Enola Gay when it dropped the Fat Man in 1945, it would be a great thing.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. QAnon. QAnon is the reason I won't go to any more Trump rallies after the one in Warren, MI last weekend. They're ed and un able, just like the climate jihadist leftists.

If we can take back time and put all the QAnoners' and climate extremists' folks directly under the Enola Gay when it dropped the Fat Man in 1945, it would be a great thing.
    The vote fraud myth is part of it.

You're Q-pilled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incredible, isn't it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You actually went to a Trump rally. Lol.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a good point and underscores the point that political influence easily undermines what are supposedly core evangelical beliefs.
    Meh white supremacy has been THE core belief of the Southern Baptist Convention ever since it was formed in support of slavery.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL equating climate scientists to Trump's brownshirts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the argument that the right and left "extremists" are the same

what the right thinks "radical liberal extremism" means: green energy, social infrastructure, equality, access to voting, universal healthcare

what the left thinks "radical right wing extremism" means: deep state conspiracies, fascism, christian sharia law, white nationalism, seditionists

yeah man, right and left extremists are totally the same in America

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so climate change via humans is real and Biden really did win the election?

Lets see how flat earth you will go.

Thread Information