Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I've never seen a campaign so reliant and vague pla udes and devoid of any specifics

This nig nog is functionally illiterate and Republicans think he's a great U.S. Senate candidate because of muh football muh

"Build back da trust"

"Dont play da blame game"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could easily be VP

Based on our current one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen a campaign so reliant and vague pla udes and devoid of any specifics

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You should check out his son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thug? Herschel is a a country coon with CTE. Nothing thuggish about him. Plus his son is the new star of the family. He's the face of the young right wing party.

Imagine having HOF genetics and they go to waste on a lightskin koriwhat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he ever get treated for multiple personality disorder? (no criticizing)

Ya a politician blathering about trust.
    We've never heard that before.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trill cold- ing koriwhat like he’s his ex-boss.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You should check out his son
    His son blocked me on Twitter

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    thug? Herschel is a a country coon with CTE. Nothing thuggish about him. Plus his son is the new star of the family. He's the face of the young right wing party.

He beat his wife and held a gun to her head.

I'd say that's plenty thuggish.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's weird how the "Shut up and play football / act / coach" party is the one who keeps running celebrities for public office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow I didn't know that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Herschel will do what he's told. A welcome addition to our team.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Wow I didn't know that
    He literally admitted to it in his autobiography too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Herschel will do what he's told. A welcome addition to our teayoum.
    Kanye, candace owens. That black comedian

U guys have pretty good talent in your team

U should make the playoffs at least

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Republicans pedaled that stupid thing about Warnock running over his wife's foot that the police and medical examiners cleared him of any wrongdoing on, then decide they're going to challenge Warnock with a split personality nutcase who admitted to holding a gun to his wife's head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and that rapper. Kodak or something?

Hes got legit porential. Was even caught having sex at the Tampa Lighting game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans pedaled that stupid thing about Warnock running over his wife's foot that the police and medical examiners cleared him of any wrongdoing on, then decide they're going to challenge Warnock with a split personality nutcase who admitted to holding a gun to his wife's head.
    Herschel owned up to his sins and Jesus forgave him. We do to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I didnt know Trump recruited that Kodak black by pardoning his jail sentence

Thats a Mitch Kupchak move

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    just imagine what kind of attack ads we'd see from Republicans if Democrats were running an illiterate spear chucking monkey with CTE for US senate

I'd probably support OJ over Walker, Juice is clearly the more competent one of the two. When he wants to kill his wife, he don't miss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nah...that's just keepin' it real.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warnock isn't better, Will Hunting . Either are adequately representative of the enormous Atlanta hoodrat population. Jon Ossoff is representative of the educated intellectual white liberal Outer Atlanta metro -- Ossoff is kind of who I picture you as, tbh. The old guard of Southern Baptist whites in GA (Perdue/Loeffler) is gone. But don't forget, GA is a purple state, so Walker beating Warnock this November and having the 1-1 split there in the ATL makes perfect sense.

Walker almost certainly will win, but the Dems' best shot (aside from primarying out Warnock, which they won't) is to run a white moderate-ish third party candidate to hope to extract white rural voters away from Walker. So Walker can't reach the 50% threshold and it would go to a runoff in Jan. 2023 with Warnock vs. Walker in which Warnock would theoretically have a better chance in such a runoff than in an otherwise red-wave November.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lightskin koriwhat

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Warnock isn't better, Will Hunting . Either are adequately representative of the enormous Atlanta hoodrat population. Jon Ossoff is representative of the educated intellectual white liberal Outer Atlanta metro -- Ossoff is kind of who I picture you as, tbh. The old guard of Southern Baptist whites in GA (Perdue/Loeffler) is gone. But don't forget, GA is a purple state, so Walker beating Warnock this November and having the 1-1 split there in the ATL makes perfect sense.

Walker almost certainly will win, but the Dems' best shot (aside from primarying out Warnock, which they won't) is to run a white moderate-ish third party candidate to hope to extract white rural voters away from Walker. So Walker can't reach the 50% threshold and it would go to a runoff in Jan. 2023 with Warnock vs. Walker in which Warnock would theoretically have a better chance in such a runoff than in an otherwise red-wave November.
    Saying Warnock and Walker are the same is just stupid. Herschel Walker is a mentally ill psychopath who's literally illiterate. Gonna be hilarious when he's struggling to fill the 90 second response time during a debate.

Georgia literally gets 0.75% to 1% bluer every year and it has a massive suburb population that isn't going to vote for a wife beating nig nog, even in a red waive year.

Primarying out Warnock with a centrist white hack is also the dumbest idea I've ever heard. It would plummet black turnout (rightfully so) and the centrist cracker wouldn't get any more crossover support than Warnock would. Warnock is a great candidate in basically every respect.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saying Warnock and Walker are the same is just stupid. Herschel Walker is a mentally ill psychopath who's literally illiterate. Gonna be hilarious when he's struggling to fill the 90 second response time during a debate.

Georgia literally gets 0.75% to 1% bluer every year and it has a massive suburb population that isn't going to vote for a wife beating nig nog, even in a red waive year.

Primarying out Warnock with a centrist white hack is also the dumbest idea I've ever heard. It would plummet black turnout (rightfully so) and the centrist cracker wouldn't get any more crossover support than Warnock would. Warnock is a great candidate in basically every respect.
    Warnock will lose... it will be close, but Warnock will lose. Don't forget that Perdue actually beat Ossoff in November 2020 in a much more blue environment than 2022. The bizarre 50% rule of course gave Ossoff and Schumer new life.

With Trump not on the ballot, GA GOP is given new life. While it's true that it is purple trending bluer, it isn't blue enough yet to go blue in a purple state in a red wave year. It's not say Virginia or Illinois yet. Warnock will lose. Though I think the Dems win that seat back in 2028. Georgia will eventually become Illinois south.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This nig nog is functionally illiterate and Republicans think he's a great U.S. Senate candidate because of muh football muh

"Build back da trust"

"Dont play da blame game"

So he's blaming others for playing da blame game

Thread Information