Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus, he provides no take. Not even if he is team vampire or team werewolf.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH's low rent biography attempt.

What I see is a bunch of white people with woke flags turning a blind eye to blatant bigotry and racism when it suits their political agenda, you included.
    Pure argument.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    DMC trying to squeeze in a bunch of re ed takes all at once to make up for his lack of posting lately

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus, he provides no take. Not even if he is team vampire or team werewolf.
    DMC trying to squeeze in a bunch of re ed takes all at once to make up for his lack of posting lately
    He was counting on a red wave to gloat like all the other Trump s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a place holder for a rebuttal you plan to post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scorecard + emoji per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for people here who hate Musk so much, you sure rely on his company to speak for you with all the opinion tweets you think are news articles.
    And yet you live in a society.

curious!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for people here who hate Musk so much, you sure rely on his company to speak for you with all the opinion tweets you think are news articles.
    What a garbled post. Twitter is a conduit, not a speaker.

You drunk? Is Thanksgiving a bad time for you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Walker committed tax fraud in Texas?

Is he eligible to run in Georgia?

Herschel Walker, the former Dallas Cowboys running back and Republican candidate running for a U.S. Senate seat in Georgia, is slated to get a tax break on his $3 million residence in a Dallas-Fort Worth suburb — potentially running afoul of Texas tax law.
    According to Tarrant County property and tax records, Walker claimed a homestead exemption on his four-bedroom home in Westlake in 2021 and is expected to do so again this year— even after he registered to vote in Georgia last year. Walker has since voted in two elections there, CNN reported.

The exemption saved Walker more than $1,200 on his property tax bill last year, records from the Tarrant County tax assessor-collector show, and would net him more than $1,500 in savings this year.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2022/11...xas-tax-break/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a garbled post. Twitter is a conduit, not a speaker.

You drunk? Is Thanksgiving a bad time for you?
    Twitter is a company. Just FYI.

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, however I'd think it would be a bad time for you. Christmas is right out.

Imagine citing Fox News constantly while railing on about how ty the CEO of Fox News is..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twitter is a company. Just FYI.
    You really have no clue what kind of company Twitter is and how they work. All you know is that your team is telling you to root for Musk.

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, however I'd think it would be a bad time for you. Christmas is right out.

Imagine citing Fox News constantly while railing on about how ty the CEO of Fox News is..
    Thanksgiving was great for me. Seems pretty sad and pathetic that you spent yours here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really have no clue what kind of company Twitter is and how they work. All you know is that your team is telling you to root for Musk.
    This must be your new shtick; one of the dumbest mother ers on the forum pretending to know something after over a decade of hurr durr retorts.

Thanksgiving was great for me. Seems pretty sad and pathetic that you spent yours here.
    I don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Obviously you do, but here you are talking to me of a Friday Midnight Thanksgiving weekend. tee hee

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC trying to edgelord Thanksgiving.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC trying to edgelord Thanksgiving.
    He's just like Dale, just less openly spammy. He drops out for a while and watches then drops back in with the same weak shtick when he needs some attention. He's just smart enough to rope people into his narratives. I've had dozens of opportunities to kick the out of his countless horse arguments but for what? It's like running in circles with slightly smarter version of hater.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^I called you a in this post a day ago. Apparently you are just afraid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just like Dale, just less openly spammy. He drops out for a while and watches then drops back in with the same weak shtick when he needs some attention. He's just smart enough to rope people into his narratives. I've had dozens of opportunities to kick the out of his countless horse arguments but for what? It's like running in circles with slightly smarter version of hater.
    True but at least hater gives his opinion on the thread topic.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How's Walker doing financially since the runoff was announced? Is Trump still raising money for him and pocketing 90% of it?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How's Walker doing financially since the runoff was announced? Is Trump still raising money for him and pocketing 90% of it?
    The NRSC is raising money for him now and pocketing 99% of it

Through November 16th, Warnock had a 3:1 cash advantage on him.

There was a lot of talk about the GOP sending in the big guns (DeSantis, Zeldin & Youngkin) to campaign for Walker that's largely fizzled out. It almost seems like the GOP is giving up on the race but I wouldn't go that far yet.

The Republican counties not having weekend voting was also hilariously stupid because they more or less gave Warnock a 170k vote head start going into today.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There was a lot of talk about the GOP sending in the big guns (DeSantis, Zeldin & Youngkin) to campaign for Walker that's largely fizzled out. It almost seems like the GOP is giving up on the race but I wouldn't go that far yet.

The Republican counties not having weekend voting was also hilariously stupid because they more or less gave Warnock a 170k vote head start going into today.
    LMAO the GOP tried to block Saturday early voting at the 11th hour, they're not even trying to look like they care about democracy anymore.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    LMAO the GOP tried to block Saturday early voting at the 11th hour, they're not even trying to look like they care about democracy anymore.
    And even today, early voting in the red counties is shutting down 2 hours earlier than early voting in the Atlanta metro counties

I'm sure blue county voters having 2 extra hours from 5pm to 7pm after everyone gets off work to vote won't matter at all tho

Trump's StoptheSteal has completely warped the GOP's brain when it comes to elections.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Kind of what I expected, TBH

The only good news for the GOP is that there's no Libertarian involved in the runoff. The bad news is that the soft Republicans who voted (Lib) probably just don't show up for the runoff.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

NRSC is the political version of Don King. Take your pick on which illiterate coon boxer Walker represents.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And even today, early voting in the red counties is shutting down 2 hours earlier than early voting in the Atlanta metro counties

I'm sure blue county voters having 2 extra hours from 5pm to 7pm after everyone gets off work to vote won't matter at all tho

Trump's StoptheSteal has completely warped the GOP's brain when it comes to elections.
    Love seeing the way they poisoned mail in voting to right wingers in Arizona when it's something right wing voters had been doing for 30 years there. Yes please Republicans, tell your most reliable voters not to vote the easy way and thus chip away at their turnout. I hope Lake keeps crying that it's rigged too, keep telling Arizona right wing voters not to show up just like Trump told Georgia voters in the 2020 runoffs that cost them two senate seats flipping blue.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a place holder for a rebuttal you plan to post?
    "Oh the left cant take it when the red team throws in a stupid black man. While many of the leftist candidates are stupid black men"

This is your deep felt reasoning.
    We know this. And its .
    There ya go old man...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Kind of what I expected, TBH

The only good news for the GOP is that there's no Libertarian involved in the runoff. The bad news is that the soft Republicans who voted (Lib) probably just don't show up for the runoff.
    I think the worse news for the GOP is that Kemp isn’t on the ballot and the senate majority isn’t up for grabs, so it’s a more local contest of whether Warnock or Walker is more likable and qualified to be a senator.

Thread Information