My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Elections have consequences

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should do the same with drunk driving tbh

"i believe if drivers feel the best decision for them is to drink or not drink before driving, i want to empower them to make that decision"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In VA, school mask mandates have been lifted before plus boards make mask mandate decisions.

Nothingburger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"i believe if drivers feel the best decision for them is to drink or not drink before driving, i want to empower them to make that decision"
    BS analogy as always

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Zero sense made

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SR21 must have lost friends to non mask wearing children

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SR21 must have lost friends to non mask wearing children
    I don’t have anybody close to me who has been raped or murdered and I’m still for those things being illegal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t have anybody close to me who has been raped or murdered and I’m still for those things being illegal
    Equating raping to not wearing a mask

Todays Falsuchians

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it's totally the same thing. This is why so many on your side get ignored - the hyperbole is off the charts and it indicates the weakness of your position. Surely you can formulate a more sensible response than equating not wearing a mask to drunk driving and rape/murder. Maybe find someone who's love one was raped and murdered or killed by a drunk driver and say "I feel you, a kid today wasn't wearing a mask".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your inability to deal with analogies isn’t my problem.

The entire point of an analogy is to take two unlike thing and show that there can be similar components to them. It’s not the same as equating those things

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trunp s accusing Democrats of hyperbole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words, he's going to let parents decide if they want to murder/expel immunocompromised kids... I guess that's one way to drop the ball...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virginia’s Republican attorney general-elect fires dozens of lawyers

He has yet to be sworn in but Virginia's

Republican Attorney General-elect Jason Miyares has already fired dozens of lawyers,

including those working in the Office of Civil Rights, and

including those who are not political appointees but career civil servants.

https://www.rawstory.com/virginias-republican-attorney-general-elect-fires-dozens-of-lawyers/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The entire point of an analogy is to take two unlike thing and show that there can be similar components to them. It’s not the same as equating those things
    Nothing similar about raping and wearing a mask, Nancy

Huge fail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing similar about raping and wearing a mask, Nancy

Huge fail
    DMC sarcastically said that i must have lost people close to me due to unmasked children

my point is that i dont need to have lost somebody close to me to have an opinion on something being legal/illegal

rape/murder was an easy example of such cir stance. doesnt mean those things are the same thing as not wearing masks. glad i could teach you what analogies are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Equating raping to not wearing a mask

Todays Falsuchians
    He's just as slow as Binger tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC sarcastically said that i must have lost people close to me due to unmasked children

my point is that i dont need to have lost somebody close to me to have an opinion on something being legal/illegal

rape/murder was an easy example of such cir stance. doesnt mean those things are the same thing as not wearing masks. glad i could teach you what analogies are
    Your analogies are straight up hyperbolic bull bro. Btw, masking isn't a law thus it's not illegal to walk around without one on. I thought you were a scholar of law?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your analogies are straight up hyperbolic bull bro. Btw, masking isn't a law thus it's not illegal to walk around without one on. I thought you were a scholar of law?
    i use obvious examples because it seems those are the only one's you'd understand. but sadly you dont even understand those.

i never said one was legal or illegal. my opinion is as to whether they should be legal or illegal. this is like telling an anti-abortion person "bro, dont you know its legal?" GREAT POINT!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Weak Analogy
    (also known as: bad analogy, false analogy, faulty analogy, questionable analogy, argument from spurious similarity, false metaphor)

Description: When an analogy is used to prove or disprove an argument, but the analogy is too dissimilar to be effective, that is, it is unlike the argument more than it is like the argument.

Logical Form:

X is like Y.

Y has property P.

Therefore, X has property P.

(but X really is not too much like Y).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i use obvious examples because it seems those are the only one's you'd understand. but sadly you dont even understand those.

i never said one was legal or illegal. my opinion is as to whether they should be legal or illegal. this is like telling an anti-abortion person "bro, dont you know its legal?" GREAT POINT!
    The state can't dictate your body anonymity yet your side continues to try and do so. You know this already so stfu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The following statements are examples of false equivalence:[6]

"The Deepwater Horizon oil spill is no more harmful than when your neighbor drips some oil on the ground when changing his car's oil."
    The comparison is between things differing by many orders of magnitude: Deepwater Horizon spilled 210 million US gal (790 million L) of oil; one's neighbor might spill perhaps 1 US pt (0.47 L).
    "They're both living animals that metabolize chemical energy. Therefore there's little difference between having a pet cat and a pet jaguar."
    The "equivalence" is in factors that are not relevant to the animals' suitability as pets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres no way he knows.anything about law tbqh

Rape is a violent crime. Theres a reason why they classify some crimes as violent.

Theres nothing violent about not wearing a mask

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres no way he knows.anything about law tbqh

Rape is a violent crime. Theres a reason why they classify some crimes as violent.

Theres nothing violent about not wearing a mask
    Of course not because we all know who does the heavy lifting in all law firms and it's not any of the lawyers tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was just RNG that caused you to use the most extreme examples you could find. Obviously trespassing or Jaywalking never entered your mind. You seem to crave approval from the left here so much that you routinely dive into the re ed end of the pool just to get applause. Then you spend an inordinate amount of energy trying to recover with "muh personal life" as a backup. Odd, for someone who spends so much time here talking about their personal life

Thread Information