Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump squeeze out 75 million votes, that's so many ing people who got in their mouths and asked for a second helping
    You go boy

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just wait til republicans take back control and up the voting age. Then youll really see the wheels come off the democrat wagon. They are already setting voting bills in place. Next step is to cancel out the naive college kids until they are older and learned what earning a living is all about. All Beto did here in Texas when he ran against Cruz was hit college campuses. Republicans are gonna go extreme and try to up the voting age to 25 at least. No doubt about it. There were even democrat politicians suggesting lowering the voting age to 16. Read here:

https://lieu.house.gov/media-center/...-voting-age-16
    The 26th amendment has a voting age of 18; it would require a new cons utional amendment to change that, you wouldn't be able to do it with a simple majority.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wait til republicans take back control and up the voting age. Then youll really see the wheels come off the democrat wagon. They are already setting voting bills in place. Next step is to cancel out the naive college kids until they are older and learned what earning a living is all about. All Beto did here in Texas when he ran against Cruz was hit college campuses. Republicans are gonna go extreme and try to up the voting age to 25 at least. No doubt about it. There were even democrat politicians suggesting lowering the voting age to 16. Read here:

https://lieu.house.gov/media-center/...-voting-age-16
    This is borderline re ed. There's no ing way voting age goes to 16 or 25. This isn't even an issue and should be dismissed with prejudice.

Thread Information