Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the Spurs want to open up more minutes for Vassell they simply would have to move McDermott. Which they should do at some point

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love to watch White and Murray make plays on defense. White blocks shots, takes charges and contests shots. Murray gets steals and uses his length to force bad passes and get deflections. Different defensive styles but really fun to watch. Let's hope both stay healthy the rest of the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm on team tank, but FTC. Glad to beat those losers any time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, can't lose them all.
    I was hoping they’d sub Eubanks in to close out the game and bring home that L.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10668414[/URL]]I’m going to the game boys. I ate Chris Madrids. Spurs 4-0 when this happens. Only Pop could screw this up.
    5-0…but I don’t live in SA anymore…just visiting tonight. Gonna be a rough year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one thing about White: He makes game winning defensive plays

I just wish he would shoot the 3 better, but him and Murray together are a great defensive back court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one thing about White: He makes game winning defensive plays

I just wish he would shoot the 3 better, but him and Murray together are a great defensive back court

that record with all three healthy includes the first ten games of the season when Murray hadn’t claimed the keys to the car yet and a bunch of close games that could have been either way. But it is what it is at this point and the Spurs have to hope other players step up and become more important for the team going forward to raise the ceiling of the team.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 01-15-2022 at 11:22 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love to watch White and Murray make plays on defense. White blocks shots, takes charges and contests shots. Murray gets steals and uses his length to force bad passes and get deflections. Different defensive styles but really fun to watch. Let's hope both stay healthy the rest of the way.
    I feel that playing with DW allows DjM to be more aggressive on steals as he knows DW can provide good rotational defense to allow him to recover.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel that playing with DW allows DjM to be more aggressive on steals as he knows DW can provide good rotational defense to allow him to recover.
    So does Primo. Both compliment Murray really well. And if Pop doesn’t want Murray to play that aggressive on steals, you bring in Vassell to do that job for Murray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great to see Derrick back.

KBD had another solid performance.

Good to break some of the bad juju associated with the consistent losing lately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yay Spurs win!

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KAWHI

tbh

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5-0…but I don’t live in SA anymore…just visiting tonight. Gonna be a rough year.

NOICE

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think giving Vassell more touches and minutes will make him a better player when he’s blowing his current opportunities with dumb play after dumb play? Ehhh..
    Yeah I think he needs a more minutes and a more defined role of randomly get the ball and make something happen, which is what he is trying to do now on offense. I feel like he is playing poorly on offense cause he doesn't really know what his role is. To me his defense has been great as usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    almost another L

i'll take the W over the Clippers no matter the cir stance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We won our Super Bowl! You can eat a big bag of liberal s with MAGA sauce slathered on top Mr. Klaw. Sprinkle on some covid and it’s clear your departure truly was the darkest timeline. 850,000 Americans dead and it’s all your fault! Pop is Q.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another missed game for me. I notice every time I miss the game, they win

Hmm Poeltl didn’t play. Did we get a 1RP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another missed game for me. I notice every time I miss the game, they win

Hmm Poeltl didn’t play. Did we get a 1RP?
    He hurt his back against the cavs. He came back and played the last few minutes. Probably woke up sore and stiff the next morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't watch the game. How did we play. How was vassell in McDermott's role?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hurt his back against the cavs. He came back and played the last few minutes. Probably woke up sore and stiff the next morning.
    Must be all the riding the Cavs bigs on his back

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notwithstanding all the Number Two stuff, it's never bad to hang an L on a team with Abaka and Reneger on it.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the Spurs want to open up more minutes for Vassell they simply would have to move McDermott. Which they should do at some point
    Yea, they should. But it’s a terrible contract (surprise, surprise). The only way he’s traded is if he’s packaged with an asset that teams actually want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, they should. But it’s a terrible contract (surprise, surprise). The only way he’s traded is if he’s packaged with an asset that teams actually want.
    I think Vassell gets Forbes minutes next year. I don’t mind McBuckets. He’s one of our better shooters and there would be plays when he’s needed to knockdown those 3’s, especially when Brynn is gone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Vassell gets Forbes minutes next year. I don’t mind McBuckets. He’s one of our better shooters and there would be plays when he’s needed to knockdown those 3’s, especially when Brynn is gone.
    Also I think McD and KBD are the 2 players providing cuts more than the rest. Which helps to provide some easy scoring DV needs to do more of that if he is to take over McD completely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really hope the Clippers completely flame out this year. OKC getting their 2022 FRP completely unprotected will be fun to watch.

Thread Information