My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone do the whole IPTV thing here? I'm not much of a TV Show watching person but it's nice to have access if need be for sports and the occasional "waste an hour or so on trash tv".

Plus what I got set up is "free" anyhow and I wouldn't have it any other way because I would never waste money on cable tv in the first place. My lady loves the fact that I finally hooked her up with IPTV and she doesn't have to visit websites to view her trash programming any longer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried that as a kid and got electrocuted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried that as a kid and got electrocuted.
    I don't get it but LOL regardless.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    why don't you just go stand on a highway and let an 18 wheeler run your worthless ass over instead? no one cares about your gy threads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao JK following me around the past day or so and even into my own thread... out of here you puto!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall are severely missing out!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why don't you just go stand on a highway and let an 18 wheeler run your worthless ass over instead? no one cares about your gy threads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony of that re JK's response is the fact that he knew I created this thread and decided to comment with insults. Guess he "cared" enough about my thread to comment on it.

playing on the highway... I'll offer JK the same I offered others here, if you got a gun I'll buy you ammo to blow your brains out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The footlong pussy strikes again!

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    still crying like a 6 days later. i live rent free in your empty head got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not reading your worthless reply you stupid .

Lol The Footlong Pussy is trying to make this thread all about himself like he does in every thread I am in. Makes you wonder why this guy is so upset with me that he constantly follows me around with his hollow threats.Bro man up already or stfu! I still got you on that box of ammo but you'll only need one bullet to end your worthless existence you ing pussy.

Go play some more of your worthless fantasy girl games you fruit!
    Last edited by koriwhat; 01-25-2022 at 04:00 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyhow, no one uses iptv huh? Yall just waste your hard earned, or gov't assistence $, on ty cable tv?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    triggered Joey frantically typing and editing his cringe response. youre my , forever and always. never forget that, rag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro who are you talking to exactly because I don't read your bull ? Login to one of your many other alts and post quote your footlong pussy and I might read that bs but I don't read your replies whatsoever otherwise. You're a pussy, you know you're a pussy, you create a persona online acting as if that ain't pussy which it is, and you continue to talk when you could easily just back up all your talking with a quick trip to where I am at but you won't. You will continue to be the footlong pussy that you are bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol The ads I am seeing when I visit this thread are all about "watch live tv & sports". Go figure...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this one of dem pirate boxes with basically Kodi and a bunch of plugins?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this one of dem pirate boxes with basically Kodi and a bunch of plugins?
    Yes and no. I like the firestick for its easy "jailbreaking" and or a good ol' computer. I use Kodi and another app called TiviMate together. I jumped off the Kodi train years ago only to mess with it again recently and it's back better than ever. I still prefer TiviMate for the IPTV side of things.

Do you have some sort of similar setup Nono?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes and no. I like the firestick for its easy "jailbreaking" and or a good ol' computer. I use Kodi and another app called TiviMate together. I jumped off the Kodi train years ago only to mess with it again recently and it's back better than ever. I still prefer TiviMate for the IPTV side of things.

Do you have some sort of similar setup Nono?
    No, but I heard about them while I was in the RGV. I have a Firestick, but honestly don't want much TV anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyhow, no one uses iptv huh? Yall just waste your hard earned, or gov't assistence $, on ty cable tv?
    Does it have to be IPTV? I mean if you know what shows you wanna watch, it's all pirated and available on demand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, but I heard about them while I was in the RGV. I have a Firestick, but honestly don't want much TV anymore.
    I only use one addon for Kodi and it works unbelievably good! I get IPTV, Movies OD, TV Shows OD, and great SPURS feeds as well as other Sports feeds with that one addon. I also use TiviMate with a custom M3U8 if the IPTV on Kodi isn't up to par but it usually works just fine.

Does it have to be IPTV? I mean if you know what shows you wanna watch, it's all pirated and available on demand.
    I mean yeah you can go that route too if you'd like and I have both options at my disposal. I did the IPTV thing more so for my gf. She still likes watching "TV" where as I mostly watch youtube and other online platforms; I'm not much of a movie or tv show person anyhow.

For my gf she likes to watch IPTV instead of waiting for her shows to become available OD seeing how so many links are dead before they become live sometime after the show has aired. Some shows she watches aren't OD for a week or longer at a time so she can just check the tv guide and watch what she wants when they replay or air at their current schedule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only use one addon for Kodi and it works unbelievably good! I get IPTV, Movies OD, TV Shows OD, and great SPURS feeds as well as other Sports feeds with that one addon. I also use TiviMate with a custom M3U8 if the IPTV on Kodi isn't up to par but it usually works just fine.

I mean yeah you can go that route too if you'd like and I have both options at my disposal. I did the IPTV thing more so for my gf. She still likes watching "TV" where as I mostly watch youtube and other online platforms; I'm not much of a movie or tv show person anyhow.

For my gf she likes to watch IPTV instead of waiting for her shows to become available OD seeing how so many links are dead before they become live sometime after the show has aired. Some shows she watches aren't OD for a week or longer at a time so she can just check the tv guide and watch what she wants when they replay or air at their current schedule.
    Just get her Pluto TV and be done with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just get her Pluto TV and be done with it
    She has that too but can't watch her other dumb shows on there. Lol

I just watch YT vids of people restoring electronics and whatnot so I'm good. I'm even better now that I hooked her up and have more time for myself because of it. hahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get it but LOL regardless.
    like I peed on the TV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like I peed on the TV
    Lol It went right over my head originally...I Pee'd on the TV

Thread Information