Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    well iirc they dont end up playing along with the voting booth thing
    Right. But just the fact that that was an option.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Finished the season last night. Baby Zeke deserves better. Hopefully he goes to a good home at the beginning of Part 2. Oh and Jonah is a baby back .
    finally finished the show.
    I’m having a hard time finishing this. It’s always been a little ridiculous but this last half season is off the rails.
    The finale felt rushed to me, which makes no sense in a full season where you should have plenty of time.
    Season 4 is just devoid of logic and reason. Besides the story making no sense that is.

Also a misstep they made was adding like 3 or 4 new characters at the last minute. I couldn’t care less about the existing ones, let alone the new ones that showed up.
    and anyone else who endured to the end....

Stuck in a flight delay overnight so cranked on some Ozark.

Regardless of the confusing cluster of an ending, did Queen Omar make plans to sell out Javi to the FBI or not? When they met in person he and Javi did the super phony "family blood above all" kissy kissy schtikk. Then ass Javi asks Omar "and after all that what about the Bydres?" Omar say they will all yours to do what you want with.

Q. Was Queen Oman the cartel head selling out his ass #2 Javi to the FBI or not?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and anyone else who endured to the end....

Stuck in a flight delay overnight so cranked on some Ozark.

Regardless of the confusing cluster of an ending, did Queen Omar make plans to sell out Javi to the FBI or not? When they met in person he and Javi did the super phony "family blood above all" kissy kissy schtikk. Then ass Javi asks Omar "and after all that what about the Bydres?" Omar say they will all yours to do what you want with.

Q. Was Queen Oman the cartel head selling out his ass #2 Javi to the FBI or not?
    This is one of the very few shows where I was an episode or two of finishing and just decided I don't give a .

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is one of the very few shows where I was an episode or two of finishing and just decided I don't give a .
    Same. I quit before the second half of the last season. It was this scene that finally did it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Understood 100. The last few eps in particular had gotten so contrived and sloppy.

But along the way in S4, some scenes where the Byrdes were going to offer up Queen Omar to the FBI. Next, Marty visits Queenie and Omar alludes to cutting Javi out entirely, giving him up.

From there it's muddled as as to whether Queen Oman really is giving up Javi or it's Omans own little deceit game and he's faking like he's giving up Javi.
    Anyway ya one of if not the major complaints of the S4 writing is the endless switching of allegiances.

Myself from what i have read the main writer and producer Chris Mundy is who let it fall apart.
    Speculating that this being his 1st big hit, all the attention and money went to his head and f'd him up.

Late S3 and S4 has several well written eps. Mundy was not the writer of any of them.

Just one of many closure failures was not getting to watch Queen Omar or Javi get it shoved up their asses mentally. About the only scene where someone righteously told Queen Omar to go f himself was agent Maya. During the private airplane breakfast, where Queen Omar played the rude condescending for the umpteenth time. Maya told him unless you're willing to do time and a bunch of other stuff go F yourself. Soo overdue on this show.

Ditto Princess Javi. Having Ruthie off him with just a few quick shots -not satisfying at all. When Princess Javi was gun slapping Marty and denigrating him and about to kill him, rather then a phone call from Queen Omar to save Marty......

I would have written Jim Rattelsdorf coming up behind Javi and thumping his head with a metal candle holder. Next, Marty and Jim tying him up and telling him what a true he is. Next best would be Ruthie giving him a dressing down Ruth style.

Ya I never have looked to see if any DBs did a deep dive back when this was running.

Can tell yourself and ST pretty much saw enough and are done with it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10805542[/URL]]Understood 100. The last few eps in particular had gotten so contrived and sloppy.

But along the way in S4, some scenes where the Byrdes were going to offer up Queen Omar to the FBI. Next, Marty visits Queenie and Omar alludes to cutting Javi out entirely, giving him up.

From there it's muddled as as to whether Queen Oman really is giving up Javi or it's Omans own little deceit game and he's faking like he's giving up Javi.
    Anyway ya one of if not the major complaints of the S4 writing is the endless switching of allegiances.

Myself from what i have read the main writer and producer Chris Mundy is who let it fall apart.
    Speculating that this being his 1st big hit, all the attention and money went to his head and f'd him up.

Late S3 and S4 has several well written eps. Mundy was not the writer of any of them.

Just one of many closure failures was not getting to watch Queen Omar or Javi get it shoved up their asses mentally. About the only scene where someone righteously told Queen Omar to go f himself was agent Maya. During the private airplane breakfast, where Queen Omar played the rude condescending for the umpteenth time. Maya told him unless you're willing to do time and a bunch of other stuff go F yourself. Soo overdue on this show.

Ditto Princess Javi. Having Ruthie off him with just a few quick shots -not satisfying at all. When Princess Javi was gun slapping Marty and denigrating him and about to kill him, rather then a phone call from Queen Omar to save Marty......

I would have written Jim Rattelsdorf coming up behind Javi and thumping his head with a metal candle holder. Next, Marty and Jim tying him up and telling him what a true he is. Next best would be Ruthie giving him a dressing down Ruth style.

Ya I never have looked to see if any DBs did a deep dive back when this was running.

Can tell yourself and ST pretty much saw enough and are done with it.
    I can’t even get through your post. That’s how little I care. I can’t think of any other series that I quit on where I didn’t even stick out the last few episodes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Same. I quit before the second half of the last season. It was this scene that finally did it.

on my first watchthrough it didnt really bother me. considering she had finally gotten close to Wyatt again, which was clearly very important to her, seeing him with his blains blown out put her over the edge. i would expect an over-the-top reaction. re-watching it now... its almost cartoonish. but thats not when i thought the show jumped the shark or anything, though i think i already outlined my complaints with how this show ended earlier in the thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I already purged most of that season from memory already except for that memorable horrible ending

Thread Information