My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holy balls.

Musclehead police sergeant in some roid rage about to taser a handcuffed black guy in a squadcar gets pulled off by a fellow cop, and he turns around and chokes her.

The Sunrise, Florida, police department has placed Sgt. Christopher Pullease on paid administrative leave after he was caught on video grabbing another officer by the throat and shoving her against a patrol car. Several officers had just arrested a man for aggravated assault and were placing him in a patrol car when Pullease arrived and spoke to the suspect. The audio on the video released by the police department had been turned off, but Chief Anthony Rosa said the sergeant's words made the situation worse. Pullease leaned into the patrol car with pepper spray in his hand. That's when one of the officers grabbed him by his work belt and pulled him away. Pullease turned around and grabbed her by the throat and shoved her against a a patrol car. Pullease walked back to the suspect, said something to him then pointed to the officer and said something to her.
    https://reason.com/2022/01/27/brickbat-get-a-grip/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...man/ar-AASOkx4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to need a new lastname when all this is said and done... Christopher is no longer going to be a Pullease after this incident. Drum roll!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There goes the pension!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see his reaction being expected, a cop has a perp in a car, cop inside then someone grabs him and pulls him backwards. He was about to use excessive force because so many cops think they are punishers, not law enforcement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He meant to grab his mace and actually grabbed his mace

That's a good cop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He meant to grab his mace and actually grabbed his mace

That's a good cop
    0/10 mild cleverness for the refence more than compensated by sheer tone-deafness. smh

Like the part where he choked out a smaller female coworker.

Strange that part seems to escape you. Almost like... you didn't think it important.

Thread Information