Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since he bodied that s bag Morris, Jokic can get Bryn for free.
    We'll even send Eubanks to make sure Bryn doesn't get lost on the way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t imagine why he would want to. To be wanted by a playoff team at the deadline or play spot minutes on a bottom 5 team?

I’m sure this would just be an assignment anyways, PATFO will still be ready to throw a multi year deal at him this summer. It’s like sending your kid on an exchange program lol
    Only thing I could think of is any issues related to his family. If I remember correctly, he has/had some drama related to his ex and child.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs trade Forbes for 'future considerations', how much would we owe the Nuggets in the future?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is a good soldier, a great teammate without the drama. He declined his 2nd year option with the Champs to play for his coach who gave him a shot at the NBA. If ever Spurs trade him, I think they will find him a good contender. Goodluck Brynn.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is a good soldier, a great teammate without the drama. He declined his 2nd year option with the Champs to play for his coach who gave him a shot at the NBA. If ever Spurs trade him, I think they will find him a good contender. Goodluck Brynn.
    He is, and is a great story.

But to be clear he declined a 2.5M player options from the Bucks. After finding himself in limbo with Nets backtracking on their agreement to sign him, the Spurs came in and offered a 1 year deal at $4.5M (2M more than what he declined). As part of that I’m sure the Spurs and Bryn probably came into their agreement eyes wide open that spurs would try to flip him as an asset in Feb (that’s possibly how they got Holt to go along with signing him again).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But to be clear he declined a 2.5M player options from the Bucks. After finding himself in limbo with Nets backtracking on their agreement to sign him, the Spurs came in and offered a 1 year deal at $4.5M (2M more than what he declined). As part of that I’m sure the Spurs and Bryn probably came into their agreement eyes wide open that spurs would try to flip him as an asset in Feb (that’s possibly how they got Holt to go along with signing him again).
    Thanks for the clarification. I guess both parties will get something of it. Spurs getting his experience for rental and maybe an asset back. Idk how much the Spurs ended up paying for his rental services and potentially getting an asset back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pull the f'in trigger Pop!

I think Forbes playing for a contender as a situational sparkplug off the bench makes perfect sense, and I can see why some playoff teams would have an interest. Bryn is a known commodity at this point. He can heat up quick, doesn't need a ton of shots to start hitting, and at least runs around and looks like he's trying to play defense. Let him average 10 minutes a night as a role player, with a few DNPs when matchups don't work, and he can probably play another 7 years in the league. He's just pointless on a team like the Spurs that's trying to rebuild, get better, and give young talent some burn and evaluate their potential. He's just stealing minutes in that scenario and slowing the process down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since he bodied that s bag Morris, Jokic can get Bryn for free.
    We'll even send Eubanks to make sure Bryn doesn't get lost on the way.
    That was Markeiff not Marcus LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bol Bol underwent surgery for his foot. Out 8-12 weeks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do you have anything on the nets deal? this is the first I have heard of it and googled it and could not find anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait for Fvck! to remain on the team after the deadline passes by. You can't trade the Tank Commander.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, Pop holding him out the last two games. Tonya Harding couldn't put that guy on the injury list let alone playing time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, Pop holding him out the last two games. Tonya Harding couldn't put that guy on the injury list let alone playing time.
    we've never been in line to recoup an asset for him before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ Tonya Harding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we've never been in line to recoup an asset for him before.
    I get it, I was being a wise ass about what an iron man he has proved to be this season with so many going down with health and safety protocols or injury. :wink

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs games would immediately become 1000x more watchable.
    THIS!( main reason why I haven't been watching many games lately, I just couldn't stomach watching his play anymore and I would just get angry lol)

However we all know Pop ain't giving up his boy, so I'll believe it when I see it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs gonna trade bryn...

and then sign him in the offseason

Then trade him again for bag of chips. Stonks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please give up Bryn… if they get to take a flyer on Bol Bol, even better

Thread Information