Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Rodgers getting ousted by the all time Bears pts leader is some true poetry after considering how proudly he bragged about owing a mediocre(at best) team.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills-Chiefs winner has an easy path left to a Lombardi

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Didn't know Garoppolo was from Chicago

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Are you re ed? Burrow ate 9 sacks and stayed calm the entire game.
    Not when I made that comment, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chiefs gotta be licking their lips. They’re the best team left in the playoffs imo.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not when I made that comment, tbh.
    Burrow eating 9 sacks and still throwing for over 300 and winning the game on the last second FG reminds me of that time Eli Manning beat the 49ers in the championship game in overtime and threw for nearly 400 despite suffering 8 sacks from that ferocious 49ers D-line. 2011 NFC Championship game. Eli was epic that game. Joe Burrow was epic today.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Aaron Dodgers
    covidiot
    muh natural immunity
    paper tiger in playoffs
    Brett Favre without balls

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    After the Packers TD:

[FONT="]Punt[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Punt[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Fumble[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Punt[/FONT]
    [FONT="]End of half[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Punt[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Punt[/FONT]
    [FONT="]FG[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Punt[/FONT]
    Punt

But but mah special teams
    Story of Aaron Rodgers's career. Defense picked off Russell Wilson 4 times in NFCCG, but but special teams! Defense picks off Brady 3 times in second half last year, but but secondary! He's a reg season feaster and playoff chump.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Story of Aaron Rodgers's career. Defense picked off Russell Wilson 4 times in NFCCG, but but special teams! Defense picks off Brady 3 times in second half last year, but but secondary! He's a reg season feaster and playoff chump.
    He's scared to throw interceptions so he'd rather take a sack or throw it away and punt because he feels that any INTs will tarnish his beloved legacy.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Bills-Chiefs winner has an easy path left to a Lombardi
    Pretty much. Either one of them will facerape the Niners or Bucs after they beat the Bengals

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^Yeah, the Seattle 2014 loss was worse, in the NFCCG, but this one ranks up there because the 49ers have Jimmy G and mediocre pass protection.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pretty much. Either one of them will facerape the Niners or Bucs after they beat the Bengals
    Buffalo isn't very good. But KC, yeah, though I don't see KC "faceraping" the same Bucs who just beat them 31-9 a year ago.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

So 49ers and Packers played 8 quarters this season

Final: 40-41 👀

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Burrow eating 9 sacks and still throwing for over 300 and winning the game on the last second FG reminds me of that time Eli Manning beat the 49ers in the championship game in overtime and threw for nearly 400 despite suffering 8 sacks from that ferocious 49ers D-line. 2011 NFC Championship game. Eli was epic that game. Joe Burrow was epic today.
    Victor Cruz signature performance. Against a solid 49ers secondary at the time.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Aaron Rodgers will be a Niner next season. And they will be damn good. Mark my words.

Rodgers would never coexist with Shanny

And player wise he would bring drama into that locker room. They love winning with a flawed but ego-less QB. That could change with another SB loss but I think they would rather try with Trey than turn it into the Rodgers Show, after 2 Conference le runs (maybe another SB appearance).

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NFC le Games
    2021 Jimmy
    2019 Jimmy
    2013 Kaepernick
    2012 Kaepernick
    2011 A.Smith

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    NFC le Games
    2021 Jimmy
    2019 Jimmy
    2013 Kaepernick
    2012 Kaepernick
    2011 A.Smith
    Pretty amazing coaching jobs by Harbaugh and Shanny to maximize their teams potential with limited QBs.

Reminds me of Joe Gibbs

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Man this Packer loss has that crippling feeling to it, trying to find other games like it and this is what I have so far:

-Vikings upsetting epic niners team in 87
    -Jags upset Elway in 96
    -Gary Anderson choking away the Vikings 15-1 season in 98
    -Bucs beating Philly and cold weather demons in 2002
    -Colts ting the bed in 2005 against Pittsburgh (best ever Colts team imo)
    -Chargers 14-2 season going down the ter in a 4th quarter collapse against NE in 2006

I'm sure there's some obvious recent ones I'm forgetting, but all of these losses had to make the overwhelming favorites cringe more than your average loss

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Aaron Dodgers
    covidiot
    muh natural immunity
    paper tiger in playoffs
    Brett Favre without balls

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Man this Packer loss has that crippling feeling to it, trying to find other games like it and this is what I have so far:

-Vikings upsetting epic niners team in 87
    -Jags upset Elway in 96
    -Gary Anderson choking away the Vikings 15-1 season in 98
    -Bucs beating Philly and cold weather demons in 2002
    -Colts ting the bed in 2005 against Pittsburgh (best ever Colts team imo)
    -Chargers 14-2 season going down the ter in a 4th quarter collapse against NE in 2006

I'm sure there's some obvious recent ones I'm forgetting, but all of these losses had to make the overwhelming favorites cringe more than your average loss
    patriots losing their perfect season to a vastly inferior NYG, 15-1 defending champion packers going one and done against vastly inferior NYG, patriots losing in super bowl to inferior NYG again... Peyton's Broncos getting stunned by flawed old Baltimore team, Peyton's Broncos losing like 45-8 against Seattle in the Super Bowl despite record setting offense, and recently, Lamar Jackson's 14-2 hyyyyyyype Ravens squad losing at home to inferior Tennessee despite the #1 seed and bye tbh

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    patriots losing their perfect season to a vastly inferior NYG, 15-1 defending champion packers going one and done against vastly inferior NYG, patriots losing in super bowl to inferior NYG again... Peyton's Broncos getting stunned by flawed old Baltimore team, Peyton's Broncos losing like 45-8 against Seattle in the Super Bowl despite record setting offense, and recently, Lamar Jackson's 14-2 hyyyyyyype Ravens squad losing at home to inferior Tennessee despite the #1 seed and bye tbh
    meh, I don’t really agree with “all” of those and/or they feel different to me. I’ll give you the 2012 Mile High Miracle and the 2011 Packers. The ones I listed were foregone conclusions that they’d make the SB or at least had more talent than any of their opponents.

The NE SB is the greatest upset of all time but they were <2 minutes from perfection and it took some crazy plays to make that happen. Broncos got stomped in the SB but they made it there…

The Lamar team was fool’s gold from the start, and most everybody picked the Chiefs to beat them in the AFCCG anyways had they advanced. Sure the ans game was an upset, but they were a completely different team from when they benched Mariota halfway through the year, and they just knocked off the defending champs the round before.

The ones I listed were obvious favorites to represent their conference, if not outright win the SB

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I’d add the 93 Oilers as well. They had several great teams in the early 90s that were loaded to the gills with offensive talent. They had major choke jobs against Cincy, Denver, and Buffalo in consecutive playoff years, and in 1993 they finished the year on an 11 game winning streak and the #1 seed. They were heavy favorites against the Chiefs but lost to old man Montana and Marcus Allen

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Certain losses are so nauseating that they can cause you to impose a sports media blackout for several weeks or even months. Music City Forward Lateral did that for me, so did Game 4 of the 2008 NBA Finals, 2002 BCS fraud, etc

Thread Information