Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Btw, props to Romo for, briefly, calling out Bills for putting the kickoff in the endzone with 13 seconds left. Definitely should've forced them to burn a few seconds on a return attempt.

Ah well, spilled milk and all....

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I’m done with sports forever, too old for this .

Take it easy guys
    Just walk it off and go your hot foreign wife, you'll be good in a week

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    13 seconds. Damn

That's going to haunt them.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    With 13 secs left you should HOLD KC's receivers at line of scrimmage. 5 yards at a time isn't going to beat you, milk it down to 0 seconds and an untimed down

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why are folks acting as if Allen was the best player on the field? Mahomes had the same amount of TDs, more passing passing yards, a better passing % and even ran for 1 more yard.

What Allen did was legendary, but he wasn't better than Mahomes. In the best of cases, they were both equally great.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Why are folks acting as if Allen was the best player on the field? Mahomes had the same amount of TDs, more passing passing yards, a better passing % and even ran for 1 more yard.

What Allen did was legendary, but he wasn't better than Mahomes. In the best of cases, they were both equally great.
    Generally speaking, it's a bit tougher to put up legendary stats in playoff road games.

Both QBs played well enough to deserve the W. Both defenses played poorly enough to deserve L.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Generally speaking, it's a bit tougher to put up legendary stats in playoff road games.

Both QBs played well enough to deserve the W. Both defenses played poorly enough to deserve L.
    Sure, it is also tougher to put up legendary stats vs a #1 ranked defense than a #27 ranked one.

Nothing against Allen, but Mahomes was just as good, if not better.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    It's not often that a #4 seed gets to host a conference championship game, as the Rams will do. When's the last time that happened?

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's not often that a #4 seed gets to host a conference championship game, as the Rams will do. When's the last time that happened?
    Cardinals (4) vs Eagles (6) 2009

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Especially at Arrowhead

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    God the NFL needs to change these sorry OT rules like ten years ago. Just re ed that Allen couldn't get a crack at it because of the coin flip

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    If the Chefs had lost then none of the four top teams would have been hosting. I wonder when that's happened too...

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sure, it is also tougher to put up legendary stats vs a #1 ranked defense than a #27 ranked one.

Nothing against Allen, but Mahomes was just as good, if not better.
    I agree when you consider those unnecessary jump passes that only Mahomes is capable of doing

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    God the NFL needs to change these sorry OT rules like ten years ago. Just re ed that Allen couldn't get a crack at it because of the coin flip
    Yeah, but we shouldn't wait until a situation like this to call for change. The overtime rules have always been ty, but it's like a bunch of people are just now taking issue with it. And even when the NFL did make a change, it was a ty change that didn't actually address the issue. It was like, "You want us change these ty rules? How about...we replace them with slightly less ty rules, but still basically the same in spirit!"

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yeah, but we shouldn't wait until a situation like this to call for change. The overtime rules have always been ty, but it's like a bunch of people are just now taking issue with it. And even when the NFL did make a change, it was a ty change that didn't actually address the issue. It was like, "You want us change these ty rules? How about...we replace them with slightly less ty rules, but still basically the same in spirit!"
    Well yeah, they shouldn't have waited until a situation like this happened again. I don't know what their issue is with change. The NCAA did it and it's way better than the alternative.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Regardless of the OT rules, the Bills' defense lost this game in 13 seconds. Poor coaching and strategy.

I’m done with sports forever, too old for this .

Take it easy guys

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Regardless of the OT rules, the Bills' defense lost this game in 13 seconds. Poor coaching and strategy.
    Well, they allowed the game to go OT in 13 seconds. They lost the game in part to a 50/50 coin flip loss and bad OT rules not allowing Allen to have a chance.

As if the NFL, or for that matter NBA or MLB gives a rats ass about fairness.

Sad to see the players unions become complicit, but i guess when the average Joe makes 8 million a year who GAF.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bill bros still s -shocked

2 straight AFCCG losses

Noone remembers 3rd Place...

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    "...Anyone who has played football at any level loves to talk about it being the "ultimate team game."

Aaron Rodgers didn't get an extra possession to make up for his team's embarrassing special teams play on Saturday night. The Tennessee ans defense didn't get another free shot at Joe Burrow after Ryan Tannehill's third interception.

Teams win. Teams lose...."

He/she/they has a great point! Instead of changing the nfl, let's change all the other sports.

Baseball: coin flip to see who bats first, whoever scores first wins

Basketball: coin flip to see who gets the ball first, whoever scores first wins

Soccer hockey: I have no idea, don't care

Thread Information