Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs draft Wember and their value goes up another Billion. Bye!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

**Did the Instagram embedded function stop working?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

**Did the Instagram embedded function stop working?
    Almost every social media company has followed Apartheid Child’s lead and closed off much of their APIs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was meant to be, The [Victor]y Capital Performance Center has Wemby's first name in it!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats wrong with their current training facility? thats only a 10yr old building...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats wrong with their current training facility? thats only a 10yr old building...
    Doors are not tall enough to accommodate those who are 7'3 or taller. Left them with no other choice, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. Sean Elliott loaned the cash poor Spurs $6M to build it out of his last contract year pay. It opened about the same time as the then SBC Center, 2002ish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read an online blurb that these will be the two cities. Yet another divisional re-alignment as we go from 30 teams and 6 divisions of 5 teams, to 32 teams, and probably 8 divisions of 4 teams.
    god I hate that idea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god I hate that idea
    i've heard from a few analysts that the teams that would most likely be moved to the east would be Minnesota and Memphis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've heard from a few analysts that the teams that would most likely be moved to the east would be Minnesota and Memphis
    The only other team that makes any sense is New Orleans, since all three are on the Mississippi river, and as far East as any WC teams.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only other team that makes any sense is New Orleans, since all three are on the Mississippi river, and as far East as any WC teams.
    You only have to move one team East to give them 16, then Vegas and Seattle plus the other 14 West teams makes 16 there. I think Minnesota makes the most sense.

West divisions:
    PHO, LAL, LAC, LV
    POR, SEA, SAC, GS
    OC, DEN, UTA, DAL
    MEM, NO, SA, HOU

East divisions:
    MIA, ORL, CHA, ATL
    MIN, MIL, CHI, DET
    IND, CLE, WAS, PHI
    NY, BRK, TOR, BOS

The Wolves have always been closer to the East's Central division than any of its Western conference mates. I don't see a way to keep the Texas Triangle together while moving MIN to the East and trying to keep geographic proximity as a priority. Otherwise they could switch MEM and DAL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea they ain’t trading Keldon anytime soon tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You only have to move one team East to give them 16, then Vegas and Seattle plus the other 14 West teams makes 16 there. I think Minnesota makes the most sense.

West divisions:
    PHO, LAL, LAC, LV
    POR, SEA, SAC, GS
    OC, DEN, UTA, DAL
    MEM, NO, SA, HOU

East divisions:
    MIA, ORL, CHA, ATL
    MIN, MIL, CHI, DET
    IND, CLE, WAS, PHI
    NY, BRK, TOR, BOS

The Wolves have always been closer to the East's Central division than any of its Western conference mates. I don't see a way to keep the Texas Triangle together while moving MIN to the East and trying to keep geographic proximity as a priority. Otherwise they could switch MEM and DAL.
    That would be hilarious, as much as KG cried to have them moved when the former EC Hornets were moved west in a previous shuffle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Divisions serve no purpose in the NBA and should be done away with. Just have Eastern and Western Conferences.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Divisions serve no purpose in the NBA and should be done away with. Just have Eastern and Western Conferences.
    I would go a step further and eliminate the conferences. Seed the playoffs 1-16. This way you have a much better chance of the Finals actually being the two best teams in the league.

The play-in would be 13 vs 16 and 14 vs 15, with the winners getting the 13 and 14 seeds. 17 vs 20 and 18 vs 19, losers are out. Loser of 13/16 plays winner of 18/19 for the 15 seed, loser of 14/15 plays winner of 17/20 for the 16th seed. (Maybe 18/19 and 17/20 should be switched there)

I would also want seeds 1-7 (in order) to be able to pick their first round opponents, so that a team can't tank into a specific matchup or give a lower seed the advantage of playing a higher seed with an important injured player. I'm not sure if I would want that to extend past the first round, but my instinct would be yes so that teams give more priority to winning regular season games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is what I was saying in another post. The Spurs talk to their guys who are about to be traded. Keldon’s face here isn’t the face of someone who knows that’s happening anytime soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the threat was probably a lot more serious than a lot of people want to admit to. Thankfully I think it's all going to be moot now, but a new arena is going to be discussed soon. Hopefully the City doesn't it up again.
    We will never know, and I am halfway of the opinion that the makings of a relocation were slowly building momentum but with that being said look at what one draft pick can do to bring all of us together again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would go a step further and eliminate the conferences. Seed the playoffs 1-16. This way you have a much better chance of the Finals actually being the two best teams in the league.

The play-in would be 13 vs 16 and 14 vs 15, with the winners getting the 13 and 14 seeds. 17 vs 20 and 18 vs 19, losers are out. Loser of 13/16 plays winner of 18/19 for the 15 seed, loser of 14/15 plays winner of 17/20 for the 16th seed. (Maybe 18/19 and 17/20 should be switched there)

I would also want seeds 1-7 (in order) to be able to pick their first round opponents, so that a team can't tank into a specific matchup or give a lower seed the advantage of playing a higher seed with an important injured player. I'm not sure if I would want that to extend past the first round, but my instinct would be yes so that teams give more priority to winning regular season games.
    How about a match up lottery in every round. Let the ping pong balls decide who plays who until 2 teams are left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

West divisions:
    PHO, LAL, LAC, LV
    POR, SEA, SAC, GS
    OC, DEN, UTA, DAL
    MEM, NO, SA, HOU

East divisions:
    MIA, ORL, CHA, ATL
    MIN, MIL, CHI, DET
    IND, CLE, WAS, PHI
    NY, BRK, TOR, BOS

How about you switch Dallas and Memphis.

Thread Information