Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I’d fallen asleep watching “Owen Marshall: Counselor at Law.” Had awakened momentarily at the National Anthem then later by the knocking on the front door of our mobile home. The pattern of the American Indian chief was frozen to the TV screen as I climbed off the couch.

“Don’t open the door!” I hissed to myself.

I parted the curtains. A uniform, an Air Force private to be exact. The window was open a crack.
    “What do you want?”
    “Hey, Sarge. I heard your wife likes to other guys, ...and you like to watch.”
    “Get the outta here.”
    “Cully, wait.”

She’d been wakened by the knocking as well. I had no idea she was there.
    “What’s your name, sweetheart?”
    “Hey. Are you the wife?”
    “Uh, huh.”
    “Girl.” A whispered protest as I moved aside.
    “I’m Carl.”
    “I’m Katie-Girl, Carl. Are you alone?”
    “Girl.” Once again though with less protest.
    “Yeah. I left my car on the next street over just in case I had to make a run for it. I’d heard, I didn’t know.”
    “You don’t have to run for it, Carl, does he, Sarge?”
    I couldn’t speak. Just watched as Girl ran the gold safety chain across the slot and turned the button on the doorknob lock. Thru the screen door:

“C’mon in, Carl, it’s okay, honey.”

“Wancho” was his last name, said so on his nameplate.
    “We were sleeping, Carl. Me in the bed. Cully there on the couch. Cul, shut the TV off.”
    “You’re sure about this? I don’t want to cause a problem. I could leave if you want me to, uh, Sarge.”
    “No, Carl, it’s not a problem. We want you to stay, don’t we, Sarge?”
    “I don’t know.”
    “I do. I know, Carl, and I want you to stay. It’s all true. I do like to other guys and well, Cully, tell the Private the rest, or, I won’t permit you to watch.”
    There was no reason to deny it. "...and I like to watch.”
    “I’m going back to bed, Cul, with Carl. Wait for us before you come down. I’ll let you know when. Savvy?”
    I nodded.
    “Come with me, Carl, it’s down here.”
    She led him by the hand thru the kitchen around the corner and out of sight.

I heard her laughter. Then Carl’s laughter. Then quiet for the longest time before she called me down and then it wasn’t her who called out but him.

“C’mon, Sarge. It’s time to watch.”
    Girl on her knees-mouth full of -both naked.
    “Take a load off, Sarge, we’re gonna be a while.”
    I sat down in the only chair in our bedroom.
    “That’s enough, Princess.” He helped her up and kissed her, twirled her about, slapped her ass.
    “Hands and knees on-the-bed. You’re fixed aren’t ya, Princess?”
    “The pill and an IUD buried deep, Carl.”
    “How bout your old man, Katie? You want him here, or, not? Makes me no difference.”
    “He’d mope no end if you made him leave, so, let him stay.”
    “He isn’t going to cry, is he? Or, want to jack-off while I’m ing your hole, is that it, Sarge, you want to beat off while I the Princess?”
    I did, but there’d be no way I could do that now even if they let me.
    “Leave him alone, Carl, I’m the one you want to with, not him, right, Private?”
    “Back up to the edge, Katie.”
    He spit into his palm once then again and stroked his .
    “I’m plenty wet, Carl.”
    “Now watch, Sarge, this is how we the wife.”

Made Katie put her forehead on the mattress then pinned her hands to the small of her back. Went all the way in the first stroke.
    “No!” Her.
    “Yes!” Him.
    “Yes!” Her.

He kept her hands in place and smacked Katie’s ass, each cheek in turn as he went scrotum deep in each plunge.
    “ , Carl!”
    “You are one hot fox, Princess.”

Katie-Girl never came with me at intercourse. It just wouldn’t work that way. I’d too quick.
    She spent twice with Carl.
    “That’s right, Princess, tell the old man all about it.”
    He released her hands, as she went to all fours, then reached out to me with her right hand. Her eyes were glazed over, her mouth in a grimace of pain and joy I’d never seen before. I clasped on as she squeezed tightly.
    “Cully, I, I, I...”

“Here it comes, Princess.”
    Carl smacked Girl’s bottom twice more, then sealed his crotch between her cheeks and filled her .

“Cully! Boy! Wake-up, darling. You’re dreaming, angel.”
    “What! What’s wrong? Girl! Where is Ca... ?”

“Cully, you fell asleep on the couch again, and we’re bellowing like a moose, like Bullwinkle J. Moose, honey.” Her laughter was full of love and wonderment.
    “You were having a nightmare. Are you okay, puddin’ head?”
    She took me into her arms.

“Sweet Jesus, Girl, a nightmare. Oh-my-God.”
    “Cully, what was it about, sweetheart?”
    I could lie with the best of ‘em.
    “That damn Earl Welt (mobile home park chief) threatening to turn me into the police for going the wrong way down his damn hill.”
    Then for good measure. “The police impounded my Road Runner, the bas s.”

“Oh, Cully. My little Cully-boy. You poor thing, you. Everything is alright, Cully. Just a mean old nightmare.”
    “You’re right, Princess.”
    “Princess? You never call me Princess, Cully.”
    “I don’t even know where it came from, Girl.”

“C’mon now, boy, we have Mass and then the drive out to Papillion for that carnival you’ve been looking forward to. It’s going to be a good day, Cul. And a full moon tonight.”

-The End-

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Culburn going to the Chuckbox:

There you were, on top of the world, cruising down the highway with a trunk full of rope, duct tape, and cases of chloroform. You felt your heart pound in your chest as you got closer, excited, but also somewhat disillusioned by the fact that the extra blood pumping through your veins wouldn't help you achieve an erection any easier. Then you remembered the butt end of the pool cue you had lying on the back seat, which would do the job you couldn't, and you felt your fear of inadequacy disappear.

Big smile on your face now as the parking lot came into view. You were moments away from a good burger, some stimulating basketball conversation, maybe a few laughs. It was going to be a great lunch, which you planned would conclude with the limp body of a college student being carried over your shoulder and dumped into your trunk. You saw yourself driving home, carefully, not wanting to alert any cops, thrilled knowing that another victim was going to experience your dungeon of fun, which you have soundproofed so Katie-Girl can't hear the screams.

So you entered. Strutted in with the kind of confidence that only a 16 time champion- -serial rapist possesses. You swiveled your head side-to-side, excited to catch a glimpse of the face that would, in a few hours, be twisted in pain as you applied your time honored methods.

But there wasn't any young man to be seen. Just a few diners, all middle-aged, pot-bellied, and saggy, characteristics you find appalling. At that moment, you had an idea to put each and every one of these sad excuses out of their misery. But as quick as the idea flashed into your head, it left. You were here for him, and besides, you left the pick-axe in the garage, which is your preferred instrument to use in a mass murdering situation. Plus, Katie-girl was all out of Tide Stain Release, and you didn't feel like ruining your freshly ironed Herringbone dress shirt with the blood and brain matter of insignificant people. Today, only one person had any sort of significance to you.

Where is he?

You walked up and down the restaurant, the sizzling meat aroma reminding you of that boy you picked up in Flagstaff a year-and-a-half ago, except he was much larger than a burger and didn't fit on the grill so easily. You looked into each booth, looked over each table. Nothing. He wasn't there.

You got home. Katie-Girl noticed your down-turned mouth, your clenched jaw, your narrow eyes, the look of a beaten man. What happened? She asked.

"He's out, and he's staying out."

He’s out, and he’s staying out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Come on Dale, you know the Airforce has airmen, not privates. Hap just rolled over in his grave.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10671757[/URL]]Come on Dale, you know the Airforce has airmen, not privates. Hap just rolled over in his grave.
    He’s got you Cully. That sticks out like a sore thumb.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’d fallen asleep watching “Owen Marshall: Counselor at Law.” Had awakened momentarily at the National Anthem then later by the knocking on the front door of our mobile home. The pattern of the American Indian chief was frozen to the TV screen as I climbed off the couch.

“Don’t open the door!” I hissed to myself.

I parted the curtains. A uniform, an Air Force private to be exact. The window was open a crack.
    “What do you want?”
    “Hey, Sarge. I heard your wife likes to other guys, ...and you like to watch.”
    “Get the outta here.”
    “Cully, wait.”

She’d been wakened by the knocking as well. I had no idea she was there.
    “What’s your name, sweetheart?”
    “Hey. Are you the wife?”
    “Uh, huh.”
    “Girl.” A whispered protest as I moved aside.
    “I’m Carl.”
    “I’m Katie-Girl, Carl. Are you alone?”
    “Girl.” Once again though with less protest.
    “Yeah. I left my car on the next street over just in case I had to make a run for it. I’d heard, I didn’t know.”
    “You don’t have to run for it, Carl, does he, Sarge?”
    I couldn’t speak. Just watched as Girl ran the gold safety chain across the slot and turned the button on the doorknob lock. Thru the screen door:

“C’mon in, Carl, it’s okay, honey.”

“Wancho” was his last name, said so on his nameplate.
    “We were sleeping, Carl. Me in the bed. Cully there on the couch. Cul, shut the TV off.”
    “You’re sure about this? I don’t want to cause a problem. I could leave if you want me to, uh, Sarge.”
    “No, Carl, it’s not a problem. We want you to stay, don’t we, Sarge?”
    “I don’t know.”
    “I do. I know, Carl, and I want you to stay. It’s all true. I do like to other guys and well, Cully, tell the Private the rest, or, I won’t permit you to watch.”
    There was no reason to deny it. "...and I like to watch.”
    “I’m going back to bed, Cul, with Carl. Wait for us before you come down. I’ll let you know when. Savvy?”
    I nodded.
    “Come with me, Carl, it’s down here.”
    She led him by the hand thru the kitchen around the corner and out of sight.

I heard her laughter. Then Carl’s laughter. Then quiet for the longest time before she called me down and then it wasn’t her who called out but him.

“C’mon, Sarge. It’s time to watch.”
    Girl on her knees-mouth full of -both naked.
    “Take a load off, Sarge, we’re gonna be a while.”
    I sat down in the only chair in our bedroom.
    “That’s enough, Princess.” He helped her up and kissed her, twirled her about, slapped her ass.
    “Hands and knees on-the-bed. You’re fixed aren’t ya, Princess?”
    “The pill and an IUD buried deep, Carl.”
    “How bout your old man, Katie? You want him here, or, not? Makes me no difference.”
    “He’d mope no end if you made him leave, so, let him stay.”
    “He isn’t going to cry, is he? Or, want to jack-off while I’m ing your hole, is that it, Sarge, you want to beat off while I the Princess?”
    I did, but there’d be no way I could do that now even if they let me.
    “Leave him alone, Carl, I’m the one you want to with, not him, right, Private?”
    “Back up to the edge, Katie.”
    He spit into his palm once then again and stroked his .
    “I’m plenty wet, Carl.”
    “Now watch, Sarge, this is how we the wife.”

Made Katie put her forehead on the mattress then pinned her hands to the small of her back. Went all the way in the first stroke.
    “No!” Her.
    “Yes!” Him.
    “Yes!” Her.

He kept her hands in place and smacked Katie’s ass, each cheek in turn as he went scrotum deep in each plunge.
    “ , Carl!”
    “You are one hot fox, Princess.”

Katie-Girl never came with me at intercourse. It just wouldn’t work that way. I’d too quick.
    She spent twice with Carl.
    “That’s right, Princess, tell the old man all about it.”
    He released her hands, as she went to all fours, then reached out to me with her right hand. Her eyes were glazed over, her mouth in a grimace of pain and joy I’d never seen before. I clasped on as she squeezed tightly.
    “Cully, I, I, I...”

“Here it comes, Princess.”
    Carl smacked Girl’s bottom twice more, then sealed his crotch between her cheeks and filled her .

“Cully! Boy! Wake-up, darling. You’re dreaming, angel.”
    “What! What’s wrong? Girl! Where is Ca... ?”

“Cully, you fell asleep on the couch again, and we’re bellowing like a moose, like Bullwinkle J. Moose, honey.” Her laughter was full of love and wonderment.
    “You were having a nightmare. Are you okay, puddin’ head?”
    She took me into her arms.

“Sweet Jesus, Girl, a nightmare. Oh-my-God.”
    “Cully, what was it about, sweetheart?”
    I could lie with the best of ‘em.
    “That damn Earl Welt (mobile home park chief) threatening to turn me into the police for going the wrong way down his damn hill.”
    Then for good measure. “The police impounded my Road Runner, the bas s.”

“Oh, Cully. My little Cully-boy. You poor thing, you. Everything is alright, Cully. Just a mean old nightmare.”
    “You’re right, Princess.”
    “Princess? You never call me Princess, Cully.”
    “I don’t even know where it came from, Girl.”

“C’mon now, boy, we have Mass and then the drive out to Papillion for that carnival you’ve been looking forward to. It’s going to be a good day, Cul. And a full moon tonight.”

-The End-

yup

i knew you was a trailer trash trumplican you piece of

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    yup

i knew you was a trailer trash trumplican you piece of
    lmcontrollinao!!!

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lmcontrollofatrailer hole!!!

fify

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In before a welsher says he never changes other’s as he has!

Amirite vulvafaceincontrol?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    In before a welsher says he never changes other’s as he has!

Amirite vulvafaceincontrol?
    Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy
    You got caught red handed claiming ownership of other’s and it is tearing you up, so there you are, now pissing and moaning.

No doubt about it, you have to take it cully, you cannot take it back, you cannot hide, remember what happened on 9-16-11 at about 7:51am?

No sir, you just Crawl, Mother er, Crawl.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Damn.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    This thread all of a sudden made me hungry for charbroiled hamburgers and now I'm upset that I'm getting pizza and salad for dinner tonight. FFFFFUUUUUU.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You got caught red handed claiming ownership of other’s and it is tearing you up, so there you are, now pissing and moaning.

No doubt about it, you have to take it cully, you cannot take it back, you cannot hide, remember what happened on 9-16-11 at about 7:51am?

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.
    Nuh uh, remember 9-16-11 7:51am? When your world started crashing down on you, nuh uh, Crawl, Mother er, Crawl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Welcome to 2012.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Nuh uh, remember 9-16-11 7:51am? When your world started crashing down on you, nuh uh, Crawl, Mother er, Crawl.
    Huh? I don't get that one. I was thinking more along the lines of 05-08-11 at around 2:30 pm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Huh? I don't get that one. I was thinking more along the lines of 05-08-11 at around 2:30 pm.
    Dale deleted all his posts in the Culburn, in Las Vegas thread.

Imagine that, deleting everything, Alan from AZ backing down in shame, sent to the cuck shed with tail between his legs, out with a whimper.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Dale deleted all his posts in the Culburn, in Las Vegas thread.

Imagine that, deleting everything, Alan from AZ backing down in shame, sent to the cuck shed with tail between his legs, out with a whimper.
    Nice. I must have missed that one. It was probably between my gui ude27 era and the second account.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nice. I must have missed that one. It was probably between my gui ude27 era and the second account.
    Culburn, in Las Vegas was required reading.

Sure, just about everyone agreed with joey that it was bad literature but it was giuseppe, letting it out and staying out, until he deleted it in shame, with head hanging low, hat in hand, crawling like a mother er, crawling, like no one else’s , pure cully.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Sure, just about everyone agreed with joey that it was bad literature but it was giuseppe, letting it out and staying out, until he deleted it in shame, with head hanging low, hat in hand, crawling like a mother er, crawling, like no one else’s , pure cully.
    lmcontrollinao!!!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Yeah the Giuseppe schtick was the worst era of Dale. Like he wasn't even trying, he was just trolling everybody with this nonstop crap like... go back and your mother some more, calling everyone a chicken , Kobe 5 Duncan 4 blah blah blah, I don't defend my fandom it's my religion, bull parroting crap. It was obnoxious. The "Thread" version of Dale is actually likeable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10675432[/URL]]I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.
    I think your boutons. You never address the you get called out on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I think your boutons. You never address the you get called out on.
    ...it's my religion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ...it's my religion.
    Just like welshing, for sure.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Just like welshing, for sure.
    Splits granted me grace. & he shoulda, I ed named his ass. Me!!!

Splits

Thread Information