Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Had a hacking cough about 6 days ago, then a mild headache that lasted a couple of days and nausea for a day. Lost taste and sense of smell two days ago but it's returned. The most disconcerting aspect has been the "brain fog".
    Could be just flu but everyone in my house is sick with varying symptoms. Daughter went and got tested and it came up negative so IDK. She had the headache and was stopped up.

Should be getting my in home test tomorrow. But with all the reports of false negatives, I don't have much confidence in it.

It's not been terrible other than not being able to think clearly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I tested negative with a home test, then positive the next day with PCR. All I had was a mild sore throat for 3 or 4 days. If you need to be sure I wouldn't put a lot of trust in the home test either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I tested negative with a home test, then positive the next day with PCR. All I had was a mild sore throat for 3 or 4 days. If you need to be sure I wouldn't put a lot of trust in the home test either.
    Yes by all means get the PCR and have the techs run it numerous times over until it comes up positive.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I thought the antigen tests were supposed to be pretty accurate once you're symptomatic but almost useless if you're not yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Had a hacking cough about 6 days ago, then a mild headache that lasted a couple of days and nausea for a day. Lost taste and sense of smell two days ago but it's returned. The most disconcerting aspect has been the "brain fog".
    Could be just flu but everyone in my house is sick with varying symptoms. Daughter went and got tested and it came up negative so IDK. She had the headache and was stopped up.

Should be getting my in home test tomorrow. But with all the reports of false negatives, I don't have much confidence in it.

It's not been terrible other than not being able to think clearly.
    Could be AIDS

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I've had a scratchy throat, headache. Daughter tested positive and so we got tested PCR, came back negative so she's been quarantining. I think mine is allergies. Mountain cedar still hanging around whenever we get these cold fronts blowing in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let me guess... BlaKKKe nipping on heels again like always?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I tested positive last week and had a day and a half of a soar throat. Then my entire family caught it but nothing worse than two kids with 101 temperatures one night. Pretty low key for us but we are also vaccinated and boosted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I tested positive last week and had a day and a half of a soar throat. Then my entire family caught it but nothing worse than two kids with 101 temperatures one night. Pretty low key for us but we are also vaccinated and boosted.
    Glad yall are all good.

Seems like everyone is catching something since right before Christmas.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That'd make for alot of unhappy Spurstalk moms.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    That’s what you get for ing Andy’s mom tbh. I told you that had the rona.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That’s what you get for ing Andy’s mom tbh. I told you that had the rona.
    The Rona is the least I got from her. I can’t tell you how much on my genitals that I’ve had to pop after doing stuff to her. I could have filled a hundred mason jars with weird colored puss and discharge.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10670999[/URL]]The Rona is the least I got from her. I can’t tell you how much on my genitals that I’ve had to pop after doing stuff to her. I could have filled a hundred mason jars with weird colored puss and discharge.
    I mean…don’t get me wrong. She lets me try anything just to see. I’ve never pooped on a woman until Mrs. Andy. Turns out, it disgusted me. But at least I know now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10671002[/URL]]I mean…don’t get me wrong. She lets me try anything just to see. I’ve never pooped on a woman until Mrs. Andy. Turns out, it disgusted me. But at least I know now.
    That being said, I think it’s because she smeared it all over her ball gag. Gross!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I mean…don’t get me wrong. She lets me try anything just to see. I’ve never pooped on a woman until Mrs. Andy. Turns out, it disgusted me. But at least I know now.
    You can poop on my wife all you want, tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Well if you have covid and you're fully vaccinated then you should have nothing to worry about, just let it be.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I shall keep you in my thoughts and prayers, SfS.

You're a stout fellow here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10671208[/URL]]I shall keep you in my thoughts and prayers, SfS.

You're a stout fellow here.
    Thanks kind sir. If for some reason I pass, put that in my headstone. “Was stout on Spurstalk”. It will be confusing as .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10671185[/URL]]Well if you have covid and you're fully vaccinated then you should have nothing to worry about, just let it be.
    Not vaccinated tbh. I’ve got a stupid auto-immune thing. My T cells are off the chart. Which I think actually benefits me in this situation. And also why I didn’t get the vax. I’ve only felt like total crap for a day or so. I have a friend bringing me an at home test today. But I’m pretty close to not having anymore symptoms. So I don’t know what that will tell me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10671183[/URL]]You can poop on my wife all you want, tbh.
    Yikes. Idk. Send me a pic I guess. I don’t think I’ve ever pooped on someone’s mom and wife. It’s a somewhat intriguing thought. Would it make your mom jealous?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yikes. Idk. Send me a pic I guess. I don’t think I’ve ever pooped on someone’s mom and wife. It’s a somewhat intriguing thought. Would it make your mom jealous?
    Plot twist, my mom is also my wife, and she's also black. Zing

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Thanks kind sir. If for some reason I pass, put that in my headstone. “Was stout on Spurstalk”. It will be confusing as .
    Your constant attention to the ethics and etiquette of proper places to poop was greatly appreciated.
    Someone has to pay attention to a vital area of concern that could bring our society crumbling down.

The Eulogy someone will have to produce for you is a massive task.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10671351[/URL]]Plot twist, my mom is also my wife, and she's also black. Zing
    the plot twist is I’ve been ing your mom for at least 30 years. So..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10671382[/URL]]Your constant attention to the ethics and etiquette of proper places to poop was greatly appreciated.
    Someone has to pay attention to a vital area of concern that could bring our society crumbling down.

The Eulogy someone will have to produce for you is a massive task.
    update…I feel like total . No congestion, no fever, no sore throat, no coughing or lung . But the fatigue and brain fog are real. I was trying to get some work done and I could not figure out a formula on an spreadsheet that I created. Also took me forever to locate a file that I’ve accessed many times. I had to search by the name. I think I’d rather have all the other symptoms instead of what I’ve got.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    the plot twist is I’ve been ing your mom for at least 30 years. So..
    So you're the reason why I'm so ing white and pasty, since my mom is black.

Thread Information