My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey turning into Trump right before our eyes because he lost,,,,

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-questio...014549478.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference is Joey is not going to do , nor Democrats are going to try to stage a coup.

Also, let me add "Called it!" about Manchinema...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference is Joey is not going to do , nor Democrats are going to try to stage a coup.

Riddle me this, NoNo...how is attacking innocent American businesses and burning them to the ground not a domestic terrorist attack like BLM did? It seems democrats are all in on the Capitol Coup but nowhere to found when placing the same importance on the thuggery of the democrat "protests". Thats why I dont take anyone here seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Riddle me this, NoNo...how is attacking innocent American businesses and burning them to the ground not a domestic terrorist attack like BLM did? It seems democrats are all in on the Capitol Coup but nowhere to found when placing the same importance on the thuggery of the democrat "protests". Thats why I dont take anyone here seriously.
    I never condoned violence like that (you can look up my posts from back then) and people that did that faced consequences.

But, the difference is pretty clear: one vandalized private property as (an illegal) way of protest. The other was an attack to the government, in a clear-cut attempt to stop the democratic, peaceful transfer of power (aka a coup). They weren't just looking for Democrats, they wanted hang Pence too.

Both are wrong, but the goals in both cases were significantly different. And the consequences if they succeeded also vastly different.

I get that Dennison has always been a sore loser, and in the GOP he found a low IQ audience to try to do the dirty work for him. Thankfully they were a minority, didn't succeed, and will now have plenty of time in jail to think about what they did.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

That's precisely what you did during Trump's term, El.

"Don't give him . Make every day that ends in y a living . Resist him night and day. He's in there, but that doesn't mean . We can make sure we send a message not only to him, get it, but to any other wise ass who thinks he can walk in off the street and make President. Okay, let's go!"

So, good to see Biden suffer the gauntlet. Still shocked that Manchin and the chick held fast like that. And let me tell you, El, they came after those two with everything they had and couldn't budge 'em. Something was up. Too unlike the Dem's to not be able to sway them...to AT LEAST agree to that goofy aside where each senator would have unlimited gabbing on the Senate floor for, well forever. The was the last ditch and it was a solid (no) by both those Dem's.

Biden is getting a taste of his own medicine. Granted, it's not because the GOP big shots are avenging Trump's treatment. Nooooooooo! No way. But, nonetheless (they) are giving him a taste of the living , but they hold back like I said. (They) hold back...FOX holds back. But it's the best I'm gonna get for that RINO infested rat nest and I know it.

And we both know why the GOP big wigs are being so mean...the 75 million who voted for Trump. That ain't 30 million. That's 75 million and they can turn the lights out on any mother er RINO they so choose. It's the lion's share of the 75 million who want that vengeance upon Biden and his Presidency. CNN won't say that. , FOX won't as well, but that's the origin of it and the RINO's have to abide, or, toss the towel.

Woke up on the couch fightin' mad I feel better now, El.

Good morning, fart face.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You GD right, Hemi.

Tell it.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's precisely what you did during Trump's term, El.
    False. Shillary conceded right away and the big loser governed for 4 years.

Impeachment is indeed the process by which you remove a President. That's not a coup, that's respecting ins utions, which is exactly something Trump s like you pretend to know nothing about.

Biden had one job as far as I'm concerned: kick the orangegutan out of the white house. I completely despised him being a candidate in the first place and I thought he couldn't do it, but I underestimated how unpopular Trump really was and he got it done.

Dennison got 75m votes and still couldn't win the popular vote. This is why the GOP figured out they need to stop making it easy for people to vote. Trump got an extra 10m, Joe got an extra 15m.

Don't despair though. Unless he's in jail, I have Dennison 2nd term starting in 2024. Manchinema will have a lot to do with that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    False. Shillary conceded right away and the big loser governed for 4 years.

Impeachment is indeed the process by which you remove a President. That's not a coup, that's respecting ins utions, which is exactly something Trump s like you pretend to know nothing about.

Biden had one job as far as I'm concerned: kick the orangegutan out of the white house. I completely despised him being a candidate in the first place and I thought he couldn't do it, but I underestimated how unpopular Trump really was and he got it done.

Dennison got 75m votes and still couldn't win the popular vote. This is why the GOP figured out they need to stop making it easy for people to vote. Trump got an extra 10m, Joe got an extra 15m.

Don't despair though. Unless he's in jail, I have Dennison 2nd term starting in 2024. Manchinema will have a lot to do with that.
    And it was then you took off after him with the pitchforks and torches.

You just never figured on the 75 million persisting night and day.

..."Here, I'll all over 'em and then after I'm sworn I'll act like they're aces with me." - Biden
    Uh, uh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manchin and Sinema voted as dictated by their oligarchy bribers.

The country and political party were nowhere in their considerations.

Now, they will be wonderfully rewarded by the oligarchy, dark money at least, for sabotaging the Dems

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Manchin and Sinema voted as dictated by their oligarchy bribers.

The country and political party were nowhere in their considerations.

Now, they will be wonderfully rewarded by the oligarchy, dark money at least, for sabotaging the Dems
    Whatever it took is Jake with me, bouts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Traitor in red’:

Kyrsten Sinema blasted for shaking GOP senators' hands after filibuster vote

https://www.rawstory.com/kyrsten-sinema-2656437491

It's ing freezing January, why is Sinema going sleeveless?

Who thinks her fat, flabby arms merit viewing in Congress?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Democrat (and media) messaging on the VRA has been abysmal. There is almost infinitely more time spent talking about Manchin, Sinema and the Filibuster than the actual details of the legislation.

Even if it's absolutely dead in the water, why not inform the public and pressure opponents on the specific details? It is in the public interest for leaders to make their case as to why they favor or oppose oversight on things like redistricting and selective reduction of voting places. No one's had to make any case because the entire debate has been about the filibuster.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Traitor in red’:

She's from Arizona. People don't have winter clothes in Maricopium.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ‘Traitor in red’:

...I do. I like a woman with meat on the bone. I'd cast aside my walker, get the Gold Medal flour out of the pantry and have some fun. + those big frame glasses drive me to ecstasy, bouts.

---------

You got Kelly though to stand fast in the ranks, but we'll see come November and that first Tuesday if he's still there afterward.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Democrat (and media) messaging on the VRA has been abysmal. There is almost infinitely more time spent talking about Manchin, Sinema and the Filibuster than the actual details of the legislation.

Even if it's absolutely dead in the water, why not inform the public and pressure opponents on the specific details? It is in the public interest for leaders to make their case as to why they favor or oppose oversight on things like redistricting and selective reduction of voting places. No one's had to make any case because the entire debate has been about the filibuster.
    ...because it's personal, Adam. It's been about nothing but the filibuster since election day when we ended up at 50/50. Your little secret meetings..."don't tell anyone what we're talking about."

You were gonna have a grand old time shoving your wish list thru there like thru a Christmas goose. Nope. Uh, uh.

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...I do. I like a woman with meat on the bone. I'd cast aside my walker, get the Gold Medal flour out of the pantry and have some fun. + those big frame glasses drive me to ecstasy, bouts.

---------

You got Kelly though to stand fast in the ranks, but we'll see come November and that first Tuesday if he's still there afterward.
    He's not. AZ will have Sinema and either Brnovich or Masters. Platinum guarantee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Those little things that are always in back of these old white fart heads will spill forth eventually.
    wtf...

How about "other" Americans Mitch...
    This is a Frostking level slipup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then again, he has a point. African-Americans weren't considered to be Americans when the U.S. and the Cons ution was founded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they put the republican party over country

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then again, he has a point. African-Americans weren't considered to be Americans when the U.S. and the Cons ution was founded.
    that's the weakest apologia for a gaffe ever

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Boss Manchin setting the agenda

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Boss Manchin setting the agenda
    Christ, he's a rough customer all the sudden. Can't figure it.

Thread Information