Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like DW getting back into the game.

Didn’t think it was a flagrant 2. Watch the Grayson foul from tonight’s game against Alex Caruso. Very dirty.

I side more with Van Gundy - the fall was unfortunate. The swipe from Allen wasn't egregious tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray legit looks like a star out there, man. Moreso than Harden and Irving. It’s amazing.
    Come on man no way homer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on man no way homer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK good for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they do anything special for Patty and LMA?
    Pop bent over
    Last edited by lefty; 01-22-2022 at 12:34 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not mention Kyrie and Harden doing round robin on Poeltl. 56-46 points on the paint

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's like sean marks' reference guide is NBA Live 15 and he just loaded up his roster with the all-star team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA showing he still has lots left in the tank.

PATFO really fumbled the ball getting virtually nothing for LMA/DDR/Mills/Patty. That easily should have garnered 3 FRPs if we better timed the rebuild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

PATFO really fumbled the ball getting virtually nothing for LMA/DDR/Mills/Patty. That easily should have garnered 3 FRPs if we better timed the rebuild.
    Playing with better players really does make a big difference. It’s hard to sell Aldridge playing like a corpse with the Spurs. And it’s not Spurs way to just trade them anywhere but help them get to a contender to help them ring chase.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing with better players really does make a big difference. It’s hard to sell Aldridge playing like a corpse with the Spurs. And it’s not Spurs way to just trade them anywhere but help them get to a contender to help them ring chase.
    I’m not saying last year at the deadline, rather it was always my view they should have looked to brake that 4 sum up in 2019-20 season a tear removed from a first round exit on a clear decline. Magic pulled 4 FRPs, Gary Harris and Wendell Carter Jr for Vucevic and Gordon last year. We could have multiple firsts and be further along our rebuild if they timed things better. And this isn’t hindsight. Everyone knew it was time for a rebuild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not saying last year at the deadline, rather it was always my view they should have looked to brake that 4 sum up in 2019-20 season a tear removed from a first round exit on a clear decline. Magic pulled 4 FRPs, Gary Harris and Wendell Carter Jr for Vucevic and Gordon last year. We could have multiple firsts and be further along our rebuild if they timed things better. And this isn’t hindsight. Everyone knew it was time for a rebuild.
    Nope you’re right. I agree. Just saying it’s not the Spurs way which is very frustrating. I’m just hoping they will actually take a big swing this time to find Murray help. Murray is a budding star. Collecting these assets and big cap next Summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope you’re right. I agree. Just saying it’s not the Spurs way which is very frustrating. I’m just hoping they will actually take a big swing this time to find Murray help. Murray is a budding star. Collecting these assets and big cap next Summer.
    Yep, can only look forward now.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought White's BBIQ was pretty good, but he started his move around 2 seconds too early at the end of the third, and sure enough the Nets capitalized by swiping the ball and having time for a dunk. Gotta go with about 6 on the clock. Another underrated thing about Manu: he always knew exactly how to time things in those situations.

Some time in the last couple of games Murray executed an end-of-quarter 2 for 1 perfectly by launching a 3 with about 31 seconds left on the game clock. I don't remember him being that savvy in the past, but it might just be my memory not being good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought White's BBIQ was pretty good, but he started his move around 2 seconds too early at the end of the third, and sure enough the Nets capitalized by swiping the ball and having time for a dunk. Gotta go with about 6 on the clock. Another underrated thing about Manu: he always knew exactly how to time things in those situations.

Some time in the last couple of games Murray executed an end-of-quarter 2 for 1 perfectly by launching a 3 with about 31 seconds left on the game clock. I don't remember him being that savvy in the past, but it might just be my memory not being good.
    Both Parker and Manu were masterful at clock management and 2-4-1s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not clear the Spurs didn't have a trade for him last year. He gave up so much money to leave that it might have been enough for them to pass on a second-rounder or some young player. I don't think Patty gets substantially more than Forbes got considering his contract. Unless the Spurs were willing to take back bad money, I'm not sure they missed out on anything.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To be fair, I think they were closer to that LMA for #2 swap a few years back. If I recall correctly a significant injury to a warrior player (Klay?), derailed that possibility. So we’ll never know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean Elliotts constant blabbering about how defense is Brooklyns problem really got on my nerves ... to me they played better and more engaged defense than the Spurs

Thread Information