Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy didn't post for 5 years, the he gets rabbit holed by Tucker Carlson, and comes back here of all places for some reason.
    It's hilarious watching him emboldened by a bunch of horse he's been fed by watching hours of Fox News. Someone needs to take Paw Paws phone away from him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't they just come out that regular mask don't work hence Biden buying medical grade mask to be put in stores for non medical people? Those mask you can tell do a good job of keeping mask tight and on your face you can see the marks on Dr. faces when I visit them. I am not sure little kids would be able to wear something this restrictive on their face I got to give Dr. and Nursed a lot of respect because I couldn't not be wearing that for 8 to 12 hours a day

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't they just come out that regular mask don't work hence Biden buying medical grade mask to be put in stores for non medical people? Those mask you can tell do a good job of keeping mask tight and on your face you can see the marks on Dr. faces when I visit them. I am not sure little kids would be able to wear something this restrictive on their face I got to give Dr. and Nursed a lot of respect because I couldn't not be wearing that for 8 to 12 hours a day
    they work but not at the same level as they used to, thanks to how efficient Delta and Omicron are. Also the k95s help to keep out particles better than regular masks so it's alot better when there's virus everywhere thanks to people not wearing masks.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they work but not at the same level as they used to, thanks to how efficient Delta and Omicron are. Also the k95s help to keep out particles better than regular masks so it's alot better when there's virus everywhere thanks to people not wearing masks.
    Tell it, Dr. Wrecky.

Prescribe!!!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wait till this over and all the respiratory problems are disclosed going forward, for years on end. We've been taught since we're old enough to listen not to breath our own carbon dioxide any longer than absolutely necessary.

{It} is human waste, like caca and pee-pee. You're not supposed to consume this waste.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was only a matter of time

Who all of y'all thinks this is a good idea?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious watching him emboldened by a bunch of horse he's been fed by watching hours of Fox News. Someone needs to take Paw Paws phone away from him
    You watch a lot of forensic files? There's plenty of weirdo stalkers featured on that show who are just like you bro. You're a weird ass social media stalker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey hates people, so it kind of makes sense he'd be pro-pediatric disease. At least he's honest enough to admit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey hates people, so it kind of makes sense he'd be pro-pediatric disease. At least he's honest enough to admit it.
    I don't hate everyone, I only hate you ing pussy ass "men". Only yall!

As for pediatric disease, I didn't read that stupid tweet outside of "get rid of all restrictions". Now kindly go yourself you pussy!

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprising to anyone here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    LMAO This face thinks I care what he/she/it has to say. TG you're a fruit just like all the other bull ters here bro. If I had to guess you're probably just another alt of some weak male and I wouldn't be wrong either.

Again, you s can share the box of bullets I'd buy yall and yall can chew on lead together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had to bloviate and mono called out your !

Idiot.
    "I don't really recall" -DMC

defeat snatched from the jaws of victory

Stay in your lane, this won't happen to you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC stays in his lane by avoiding those who hurt him and making a big deal about "ignoring" them.

Thread Information