Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vaccine doesn't stop you from infection... it stops you from getting deathly sick and dying.

Masks on the other hand are just useless as and make everyone miserable and faceless and destroy the opportunity to meet a mate in person and form a relationship and have a family.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Masks on the other hand are just useless as and make everyone miserable
    incorrect.

and destroy the opportunity to meet a mate in person and form a relationship and have a family.
    not as much as when people like yourself make conscientious decisions to destroy a family for selfish reasons

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I forgot all how many of the damn shots I had to get for school....

So here's a compromise. How about we end masking forever and just all agree to get the damn vax? If it would mean no more masks ever again for any covid strain, it would be a slam dunk.. no brainer... worth it to all... Please end the goddamn bersome mask mandates at school and everywhere else in public (or not in public) once and for all.
    Sounds great I'm sure MAGA trump cultists will be totally on board with this.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most democrats are needle users so they have no problem with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masks. I don't mind taking 4 or 6 vaxes, I have a high pain tolerance... I get hair lasered off once a month and that's way more painful than a vax. Heck the Gardasil shots were brutal, the pfizer/moderna covid shots you can't even really feel unless you try really hard to. But seriously, the Mask Gestapo.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The vaccine doesn't stop you from infection... it stops you from getting deathly sick and dying.

Masks on the other hand are just useless as and make everyone miserable and faceless and destroy the opportunity to meet a mate in person and form a relationship and have a family.
    Like, do you go outside? Where do you live where masks are getting in the way of meeting people?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm married so I'm not in the dating game, but it would surprise the out of me if people are meeting on a first date and leaving their masks on the whole time. Your whole narrative sounds like a theoretical version of a social life as described by someone with absolutely no social life.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most democrats are needle users so they have no problem with it.
    That's cute, 34 million people have diabetes in the US, fat betes people are more likely to Trump it up. Also alot more Rs are injecting thanks to opiods

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No offense.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's cute, 34 million people have diabetes in the US, fat betes people are more likely to Trump it up. Also alot more Rs are injecting thanks to opiods
    90% of all needle user/drug users are democrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm married so I'm not in the dating game, but it would surprise the out of me if people are meeting on a first date and leaving their masks on the whole time. Your whole narrative sounds like a theoretical version of a social life as described by someone with absolutely no social life.
    I would be downright embarrassed to even meet a woman with a mask on at all. I wouldn't wear one, that. If my date was wearing one when I showed up with flowers, I'd tell her let's just be friends and the date is cancelled and hold on let my find my receipt so I can take these flowers back to Walmart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    90% of all needle user/drug users are democrats.
    Now, actual research...

The CDC found that the four states with the highest age-adjusted drug overdose death rates in 2015 were West Virginia (41.5 per 100,000 residents), New Hampshire (34.3), Kentucky (29.9), and Ohio (29.9).

Per 2016 presidential election results, 68.7 percent of West Virginia voters cast a ballot for Donald Trump. On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being a crisis), West Virginians ranked the drug problem in their state as a 4.7.

Respondents from Kentucky ranked their state as a 4.3, and citizens from Ohio ranked their state’s drug abuse problem as a 4.1. During the 2016 presidential election, all three states voted majority for Donald Trump. In comparison to his opponent, Hillary Clinton, Trump’s campaign had little to no platform for drug policies and spending.

States where marijuana is decriminalized or legal in some form were more likely to report that drug addiction was less of a problem in their state. Colorado, where marijuana is legal, ranked drug issues as 3.47. Nebraska and Idaho followed with rankings of 3.45 and 3.42, respectively. Marijuana is decriminalized in the former.

https://drugabuse.com/featured/polit...s-on-drug-use/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would be downright embarrassed to even meet a woman with a mask on at all. I wouldn't wear one, that. If my date was wearing one when I showed up with flowers, I'd tell her let's just be friends and the date is cancelled and hold on let my find my receipt so I can take these flowers back to Walmart.
    I don't get the issue with masks, unless you're so ugly it's not big enough to cover the whole face or you have crooked eyes. What you should be interested in is inside her head and from the neck down anyways.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, actual research...

The CDC found that the four states with the highest age-adjusted drug overdose death rates in 2015 were West Virginia (41.5 per 100,000 residents), New Hampshire (34.3), Kentucky (29.9), and Ohio (29.9).

Per 2016 presidential election results, 68.7 percent of West Virginia voters cast a ballot for Donald Trump. On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being a crisis), West Virginians ranked the drug problem in their state as a 4.7.

Respondents from Kentucky ranked their state as a 4.3, and citizens from Ohio ranked their state’s drug abuse problem as a 4.1. During the 2016 presidential election, all three states voted majority for Donald Trump. In comparison to his opponent, Hillary Clinton, Trump’s campaign had little to no platform for drug policies and spending.

States where marijuana is decriminalized or legal in some form were more likely to report that drug addiction was less of a problem in their state. Colorado, where marijuana is legal, ranked drug issues as 3.47. Nebraska and Idaho followed with rankings of 3.45 and 3.42, respectively. Marijuana is decriminalized in the former.

https://drugabuse.com/featured/polit...s-on-drug-use/
    Nono again with selected facts. 4 states with high drug overdose...lmao. How about the majority of states with regular drug use on the streets? New York, California, Chicago....right up there...democrat states...not to mention New Jersey, Colorado, and Washington.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono again with selected facts. 4 states with high drug overdose...lmao. How about the majority of states with regular drug use on the streets? New York, California, Chicago....right up there...democrat states...not to mention New Jersey, Colorado, and Washington.
    Nothing selective about it, you just don't like what reality looks like. Now you're moving the goalposts from "90% of all needle user/drug users are democrats" to "the majority of states with regular drug use on the streets"... and, once again, with nothing to back it up.

Not only that, but "regular drug use on the streets" is cherry picking. You don't see people popping oxycodone on the streets, yet we all know about the opioid crisis in this country.

This was what was written about Oklahoma when that crisis was in full swing: In 2007 in Oklahoma, prescription painkillers were responsible for 427 deaths — more than meth, heroine, and cocaine combined. Indeed, opiate addiction, which was once almost synonymous with heroine addiction, now almost exclusively refers to prescription medication in Oklahoma.
    https://okpolicy.org/prescription-dr...nges-oklahoma/

Here's a good US map on drug overdose on opioids.
    https://www.drugabuse.gov/drug-topic...aries-by-state

You said something really stupid again, and it's just becoming a trend here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember down here adults were finding 2nd jabs while competing with teens eligible for their 1st shots...once again not enough supplies

now they made 5-13yr olds eligible to get their 1st shots competing with ppl who are eligible for boosters, yet once again not enough supplies

no jab no school which begins in 2weeks after 6weeks summer holidays...

down here 92% population double vaccinated, which means 8% of 30m population around 2.4m monkeys not vaccinated...if u want fkn monkeys vaccinated, threatened to stop their govt welfare cheques and u see them rushing to go get it....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember down here adults were finding 2nd jabs while competing with teens eligible for their 1st shots...once again not enough supplies

now they made 5-13yr olds eligible to get their 1st shots competing with ppl who are eligible for boosters, yet once again not enough supplies

no jab no school which begins in 2weeks after 6weeks summer holidays...

down here 92% population double vaccinated, which means 8% of 30m population around 2.4m monkeys not vaccinated...if u want fkn monkeys vaccinated, threatened to stop their govt welfare cheques and u see them rushing to go get it....
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Similar: South Korea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because all the vaxx for covid19 are useless.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bmerfair Arena

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How about the majority of states with regular drug use on the streets? New York, California, Chicago....right up there...democrat states.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy didn't post for 5 years, then he gets rabbit holed by Tucker Carlson, and comes back here of all places for some reason.
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 01-24-2022 at 10:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Edited his up!

Son, you're triggered as bad as I've seen in a while.
    Sit down son, mono knows what I added

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't really recall people getting polio-lite after being vaxxed for polio. Omicron is Corona Light, and the left is playing Poke-u-man because they think they have the most powerful card in the deck; the "Virtuous Maxxed Vaxxed" card. They actually "care", never mind they are killing each other left and right. That's not your business.
    Literally took 8 seconds of Googling “polio variant” to show what an re ed ignorant blowhard you are

https://www.forbes.com/sites/william...h=1a473e314ee1
    Sit down son, mono knows what I added
    You had to bloviate and mono called out your !

Idiot.

Thread Information