Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah lets make the fat that cheated by sending cnn interview questions to her candidate friends a Suprem3 Court Judge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah lets make the fat that cheated by sending cnn interview questions to her candidate friends a Suprem3 Court Judge
    That's the joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barack or Mic e Obama

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL pretending the supreme court has any integrity that needs to be preserved

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 True and Honest Thoughts:

1) The Democrats absolutely deserve 3 solid-blue SCOTUS seats and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

2) Mitch and the GOP would be stupid as to shoot down a Biden approved SCOTUS justice, especially if she/he is a moderate liberal and not a far-left progressivist.

3) The GOP SCOTUS majority ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT attempt to attack Roe v. Wade. That would be the worst possible wasp nest to go after for the sake of House and Senate Republicans. That would only help the Democrats rebound big time in 2022 and potentially beyond.

Will Hunting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if Biden does what he said and picks a black woman for scotus
    The blacks with just 13 percent of population will have 2 justices out of 9
    Seems fair huh !

Let’s put someone qualified
    Not many black woman judges now let alone one for scotus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    based Brandon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL pretending the supreme court has any integrity that needs to be preserved
    only just now is Supreme Court in danger of becoming a platform for candidates installed to satisfy symbolic political demands.

never happened before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only just now is Supreme Court in danger of becoming a platform for candidates installed to satisfy symbolic political demands.

never happened before.
    neofascists have been working, actively, for this for decades as part of the anti-abortion crusade.

"just now" pfft. try "twenty years ago". the only thing that has really changed is general awareness on the left of that fact.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    neofascists have been working, actively, for this for decades as part of the anti-abortion crusade.

"just now" pfft. try "twenty years ago". the only thing that has really changed is general awareness on the left of that fact.
    Please. Your left started this , and of course our RINO's stood for it. Now, once this:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

:::happened the game changed and President Trump got 3 -in-there before you could cheat him out of the quadruple. We can't stop this you're lining up, but by God & sonny Jesus we can all over the landscape whilst you're installing her, RG.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So if Biden does what he said and picks a black woman for scotus
    The blacks with just 13 percent of population will have 2 justices out of 9
    Seems fair huh !

Let’s put someone qualified
    Not many black woman judges now let alone one for scotus
    Promise made, promise kept.

But I do think Republicans should continue this instant narrative about how a black female nominee is likely to be unqualified.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

never happened before.

America's long record of judicial despotism

https://theweek.com/supreme-court/10...cial-despotism

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supreme Arsonists Ready Gasoline forAmerica’s Raging Fires

https://medium.com/@khazar.dreamer/s...E2%80%A6%201/6

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sleepy Joe told orange potus to shut the up
    to his face and he did.

He also told us he'd "shut it down." A half million Americans dead of the COVID later proves he didn't, Tights.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those are half a million unvaccinated repugs. Their body their choice to be 6 feet under not Biden.
    Your BLUE states are carrying the load, son; California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Washington, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Massachusetts, et al. Those are big hitters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RuPaul ftw

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only swing states matter. And repugs are dying in droves stored in meat trucks.
    ...& your's are turning blue as well in the aforementioned BLUE states I lodged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But I do think Republicans should continue this instant narrative about how a black female nominee is likely to be unqualified.
    It's not that she might be unqualified. It's that specifically making it a point of emphasis to hire a black female to the SCOTUS, or any job for that matter, is anti-American and anti-equal opportunity. Rather, it is affirmative action. SCOTUS is hard and imo the best idea is to take the most qualified 20-25 or so candidates in the USA, regardless of race/color, sex, orientation, religion, political affiliation, etc. and draw a name out of a hat, ping pong ball draft lottery style, etc. Because there's really no case to be said that such black female candidate is more or less qualified than the rest of them, regardless of race, sex, creed.

The cold hard objective truth is that Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, but about 6 or 7 out of 10 Democrat voters fail to actually get that through their thick skulls into their brain.

...& your's are turning blue as well in the aforementioned BLUE states I lodged.
    Don't be an idiot. You and I both know that we need at least 2-3 of those aforementioned states to flip back red to win back the White House. PA, MI, AZ are long term salveageable if not outright red trending for the GOP as is WI. Georgia is the only one that is not, aside from the actual blue states that you listed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legal expert nails Republican hypocrisy over Biden’s promise to appoint a Black woman to the Supreme Court

Republicans, however, were triggered,

raging about "quotas," "iden y politics" and "affirmative action" and various racist comments couched in faux concern.

Lahren was hammered for the claim that the job would go to an unqualified Black woman due to iden y politics.

But as law professor Steve Vladeck pointed out,

President Ronald Reagan promised to appoint the first woman to the Supreme Court when he was elected.

Conservatives at the time celebrated it as a good move.

https://www.rawstory.com/supreme-cou...ative-freakout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The radical right knows what works with the radical racist right, so I expect that to continue. A Vinn diagram with not as much non-overlapping area as most ST neofascists would have anyone beleive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Thread,] Don't be an idiot.
    Stay tuned for next episodes exhortations:

"sun, don't be bright and hot"
    "water, don't be wet"
    "chicken er, leave chickens alone"

Good luck with that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stay tuned for next episodes exhortations:

"sun, don't be bright and hot"
    "water, don't be wet"
    "chicken er, leave chickens alone"

Good luck with that.
    Lookee at RG: stoopin', then-a-crawlin'. Belly? Oh, yeah, you betcha, it's-a-draggin'.

RG

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not that she might be unqualified. It's that specifically making it a point of emphasis to hire a black female to the SCOTUS, or any job for that matter, is anti-American and anti-equal opportunity. Rather, it is affirmative action. SCOTUS is hard and imo the best idea is to take the most qualified 20-25 or so candidates in the USA, regardless of race/color, sex, orientation, religion, political affiliation, etc. and draw a name out of a hat, ping pong ball draft lottery style, etc. Because there's really no case to be said that such black female candidate is more or less qualified than the rest of them, regardless of race, sex, creed.

The cold hard objective truth is that Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, but about 6 or 7 out of 10 Democrat voters fail to actually get that through their thick skulls into their brain.

Don't be an idiot. You and I both know that we need at least 2-3 of those aforementioned states to flip back red to win back the White House. PA, MI, AZ are long term salveageable if not outright red trending for the GOP as is WI. Georgia is the only one that is not, aside from the actual blue states that you listed.
    Thanks a in' lot for stripping me down naked and throwing me into the street in front of the entire company like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks a in' lot for stripping me down naked and throwing me into the street in front of the entire company like this.
    I'm just speaking facts. There's no path to 270 for us in 2024 or future without at least 2-3 of the purple-trending-pink states that you described as "blue".

I don't have a dog in the Roe v. Wade case, but the GOP would have to be ten-thousand kinds of stupid to actually overturn it.

Thread Information