My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda think the nets won that trade tbh Harden and Emiid are gonna clash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden and Simmons traded
    Not a shock. A prima donna for prima donna swap, and tbh, I think both teams improve with this trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People forget the year Spurs sent RJ to Warriors for Stephen Jackson. The servers died for a while.
    Oh man I forgot about that. It was like the return of the prodigal son lol

so many "WE STACKEDDDD" posts lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Brooklyn Nets are trading James Harden to the Philadelphia 76ers for Ben Simmons, Seth Curry, Andre Drummond and two first-round picks, sources tell ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets making a smart move. I don't like Simmons that much, but Harden is a fat blob of trash at this point. When he's not getting his calls, what is he? Philly getting tubby for a big championship push this year might work, tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's a whole lot for Harden who's looking to want a max extension. 2 FRPs? Nets won that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets making a smart move. I don't like Simmons that much, but Harden is a fat blob of trash at this point. When he's not getting his calls, what is he? Philly getting tubby for a big championship push this year might work, tho.
    Pretty smart deal for both teams. Like a cancer swap.

Hate to see Morey appear to unshackle from a self made albatross though cause it kinda looks like he saves a little face in the end though no doubt cost the franchise a ton of stress in the meantime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sixers getting man handled in that Harden/Simmons trade. Kyrie and KD don’t need a scorer but a defender anyways. Harden is just like his diet, empty calories. The internet will be flooded now with thought pieces on the trade. Unless Lakers make a trade.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not seeing how the Nets won the deal considering the big centerpiece of it headed their way is a dude who refuses to play. We know how that works. If anything it's a wash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's a whole lot for Harden who's looking to want a max extension. 2 FRPs? Nets won that
    Easily a win for Brooklyn... Marks turned what could have been a locker room debacle into a win against Morey.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not seeing how the Nets won the deal considering the big centerpiece of it headed their way is a dude who refuses to play. We know how that works. If anything it's a wash.
    It's a dude who refused to play for philly....he'll be on court for the Nets sooner rather than later..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kai Jones doesn't look that bad

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a dude who refused to play for philly....he'll be on court for the Nets sooner rather than later..
    Yeah I'm sure he'll buy in and suddenly be a great teammate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets fleeced the Sixers...Harden has declined big time, they gave up their best shooter, their Embiid backup, and two firsts. Ouch.

Can't wait for Philly fans to boo Harden when he puts up his typical 2-14 with 5 TOs in a closeout playoff game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Obviously youre being sarcastic but...in actuality he will....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's signed through '23, so it's not now or never and ideal roster construction or not, you don't give away good assets for mediocrity.
    If they get a real first that's more value than the Aaron Gordon deal more than other similar bigs went for Capela Adams Valaciunas. They won't get that for a 1 year rental. I don't think they would resign him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morey and Harden deserve each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good deal for the Nets tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing with Durant. I don’t know what they’re going to do with Kyrie. I mean this Covid restrictions could be over soon (I hope).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kai Jones looks exactly like the type of raw lump of clay that the Spurs specialize in sculpting up. Just a matter of them thinking they like or want the project.

Spurs also are super star shy after Kawhi diva'd out so I could see them favoring project types that might tend to demonstrate loyalty vs. getting limelight hungry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets fleeced the Sixers...Harden has declined big time, they gave up their best shooter, their Embiid backup, and two firsts. Ouch.

Can't wait for Philly fans to boo Harden when he puts up his typical 2-14 with 5 TOs in a closeout playoff game
    I live in Brooklyn's market. Harden is absolutely not the player he was. With the rules changes, he was insta-downgraded several levels, plus he's slower and less reactive. He can definitely help Philly over the hump this year, but Nets getting two good rotation pieces, where these were shaky spots with injuries, in Curry and Drummond, plus two picks... Marks is doing a good job. Probably overpaid for Harden last year (definitely), but the schedule hurt a lot of players and it was a chance he had to take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check the source of the Poeltl to Hornets rumor, folks. Such random website. I call it complete bogus. The Spurs aren't giving up their second best player for trash and a FRP. They will seek a good young talent for sure. I would be surprised if they traded Poeltl at all. At best, it would be a smokescreen.
    other way around. Horents arent giving up basically 3FRPs for Jak.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF

Spurs trade White for Josh Richardson?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Realgm as well - there's only one pick outgoing, but it's protected all the way to 2025.
    Gotcha. That pick is pretty likely to convey by 2024. They can structure it like Chicago did. The CHI pick is 2025, or two years after their pick conveys to Orlando, which hypothetically could be as late as 2024, in which case our pick gets bumped to 2026.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams reporting DW to Boston for Josh Richardson. Guessing there will be draft compensation.

Thread Information