Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's shooting over 40 percent from three and is a clear positive in any offensive stat out there. WTF can one watch to get the impression he's poor or limited on that end? The idea that PFs are supposed to be creators should go too. The Spurs are a team full of guys who'd rather defer instead of finish plays. Collins shouldn't get for taking advantage of his perimeter players. He'd absolutely thrive being the outlet for Murray, Lonnie, Devin and the other guys.
    Chinook making multiple post in a thread that I agree with

Let me look outside cause we are clearly in the end of days for this to be happening

I also agree with your takes on Keldon...but it's pretty obvious that Pop thinks differently....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden will not be moved before the off-season. He has all the power in that situation. Collins and what might transpire around Harden/Simons are independent events.
    Harden is a free agent this summer (has a player option). He absolutely could be moved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is a free agent this summer (has a player option). He absolutely could be moved.
    NO. He will not be moved. Both he and BK are inclined to compete for a le this year and both their best bets are in BK. He is going to opt in to that player option or sign a ridiculous extension and still dictate his own terms this offseason. BYE.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the spurs traded white + picks for collins, would the hawks have the first father + son duo in nba history?

pretty cool tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be hilarious if Harden forces his way out of Brooklyn and they're stuck taking that money back in a sign and trade to Philly.
    That’s going to be tough for him to do, since no one in their right mind could see him signing with DET, ORL, or SAS. it’s not a credible threat.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s going to be tough for him to do, since no one in their right mind could see him signing with DET, ORL, or SAS. it’s not a credible threat.
    No state tax and lots of strip clubs. Also Memphis looks like they'll have the money to make a run at him too, though they'd have to be willing to pay luxury tax when Morant is up for a payday in 2023.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No state tax and lots of strip clubs. Also Memphis looks like they'll have the money to make a run at him too, though they'd have to be willing to pay luxury tax when Morant is up for a payday in 2023.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had all of that in Houston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, Harden would have been more than happy to stay in Houston had Fer ta not singlehandedly blown up their championship window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had all of that in Houston.
    Honestly, where will Harden go? He's been in multiple different situations now and has burned bridges in each one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, Harden would have been more than happy to stay in Houston had Fer ta not singlehandedly blown up their championship window.
    I’ll acknowledge that,but add that Orlando won’t be championship material with Harden, so there’s still not anywhere for him to credibly threaten to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, where will Harden go? He's been in multiple different situations now and has burned bridges in each one.
    Bridges that he can single handedly make others rebuild. I’m not a big Harden fan but if you have a 2-3 yr window he is as close to a sure thing as those hoes at KoD, Magic City, or any of the Houston strip clubs he was throwing money at.
    Last edited by KingKev; 01-28-2022 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Incorrect use of the word hoes. (Plurality).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll acknowledge that,but add that Orlando won’t be championship material with Harden, so there’s still not anywhere for him to credibly threaten to go.
    Memphis would though. And he's pissed at Kyrie Irving's bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bridges that he can single handedly make others rebuild. I’m not a big Harden fan but if you have a 2-3 yr window he is as close to a sure thing as those hoes at KoD, Magic City, or any of the Houston strip clubs he was throwing money at.

Obviously any of those teams would pay for him, but the question is what situation will make Harden happy. He wasn't happy in OKC playing on a team that just made it to the Finals (albeit he was looking to get paid the most possible at that point), he wasn't happy in Houston getting all the stats while hitting up the club and getting paid, and he isn't happy in Brooklyn either getting paid/stats while playing in a large market for a contender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden's the one who wanted CP3 out back when CP3's contract looked toxic and was only able to be traded for Westbrook's toxic contract, he's got no one to blame but himself for blowing up Houston's championship window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously any of those teams would pay for him, but the question is what situation will make Harden happy. He wasn't happy in OKC playing on a team that just made it to the Finals (albeit he was looking to get paid the most possible at that point), he wasn't happy in Houston getting all the stats while hitting up the club and getting paid, and he isn't happy in Brooklyn either getting paid/stats while playing in a large market for a contender.
    You ever been to BK? NYC living isn’t for everyone. He’s probs worth 250m can’t drive his own car anywhere. Kyrie as a teammate isn’t for anyone. He went to the Nets to win. Irving in his infinite BS doesn’t build much faith.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie's little stunt is one of the selfish acts I've seen in sports in terms of "on the field" conduct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins would be a great combo with Keldon, but I wouldn't mind Grant, although attacking Ingram is my A+ scenario (Murray/Vassell/Ingram/Keldon/Jak).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins would be a great combo with Keldon, but I wouldn't mind Grant, although attacking Ingram is my A+ scenario (Murray/Vassell/Ingram/Keldon/Jak).

Ingram and Keldon at the forward spots would be awful tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden's the one who wanted CP3 out back when CP3's contract looked toxic and was only able to be traded for Westbrook's toxic contract, he's got no one to blame but himself for blowing up Houston's championship window.
    Yeah what ing universe is it where Harden is the one who didn't screw up in Houston. The er couldn't beat the Spurs without Kawhi and then ran off everyone he played with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah what ing universe is it where Harden is the one who didn't screw up in Houston. The er couldn't beat the Spurs without Kawhi and then ran off everyone he played with.
    He is still heavily coveted. Agree with it or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should really read up on what Fer ta did. He got rid of all the good role players and help there was on the team. Paul wasn't really the issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should really read up on what Fer ta did. He got rid of all the good role players and help there was on the team. Paul wasn't really the issue.
    Of course Paul wasn't the issue, Harden being a little pussy not wanting to play with Paul was the issue. They pissed away their contender status once they traded Paul for Westbrook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Game 6 of 2017 has to the most embarrassing superstar performance I have ever seen. Completely caused me to lose any respect I ever had for Harden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Game 6 of 2017 has to the most embarrassing superstar performance I have ever seen. Completely caused me to lose any respect I ever had for Harden.

coincidentally, one of my favorite playoff games of all time

Thread Information