Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy for DeMar, tbh.

Dude never asked to come to San Antonio, but still came here and did his best to make it work. Gave the fans some great memories, embraced the team and the community, etc.

He's not a perfect player, but he was forced into a tough situation and the coaching staff never really built well around him.

He was a good Spur during his time here and should be commended for that. Glad to see him getting the recognition he deserves in Chicago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy for DeMar, tbh.

Dude never asked to come to San Antonio, but still came here and did his best to make it work. Gave the fans some great memories, embraced the team and the community, etc.

He's not a perfect player, but he was forced into a tough situation and the coaching staff never really built well around him.

He was a good Spur during his time here and should be commended for that. Glad to see him getting the recognition he deserves in Chicago.
    It was a tough situation for him with high expectations. He had to carry the load that Nephew abandoned. It was ugly a lot of times but like you said, he was always a hard worker and never quit on the Spurs. Glad he appears to be so much happier and more comfortable in Chicago. It’s the closest he’s getting to reliving his Raptor days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs win tonight sadly with Chicago missing half their team. They’re not playing well right now.
    bro you say that everytime and we're like 3-12 or something ever since you started

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is his bobblehead just an accurate 1:1 version of his own body? His bobblehead should be bigger than the average bobblehead.
    Pretty close tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The man is already a walking bobble head. Didn't take much to make a scale model of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty close tbh.

haha that bobblehead’s metrics are precise!!! Shoutout to D White. He’s a 70mm man and i’m talking sh!t on the internet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The man is already a walking bobble head. Didn't take much to make a scale model of him.
    Bobblehead’s aren’t to scale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not really gonna elaborately tribute Derozan tonight right. Like I'm gonna be curious what highlights they'll put in the 2min scoreboard video

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not really gonna elaborately tribute Derozan tonight right. Like I'm gonna be curious what highlights they'll put in the 2min scoreboard video
    If LMA got 2 mins DDR gets 2mins. Current players and coach Pop speak his graces at every opportunity; unsolicited. Why is that? I’m not even a big DDR fan but c’mon.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bro you say that everytime and we're like 3-12 or something ever since you started
    don't jinx him brah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LMA got 2 mins DDR gets 2mins. Current players and coach Pop speak his graces at every opportunity; unsolicited. Why is that? I’m not even a big DDR fan but c’mon.
    I'd challenge you on the Aldridge/Derozan comparison take. The former was a highly sought after big time FA grab who chose San Antonio over LA and Phoenix. A guy who anchored a team that won 67 and 61 wins his first two years; who carried the load when Leonard quit and took the Spurs to that postseason. All four of his years the Spurs were in the playoffs. The fact that his tenure ended with an early release shouldn't cloud his earlier run.

But yeah no doubt he'll get his video tonight. But he's a guy who didn't want to be here before and after his Spurs years.
    I very much hope he takes 10 3pt shots tonight to spite Popovich if indeed coach was one of the reasons he was allergic to that shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bulls starting their rookie second round draft, and he's pretty ing solid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always the tribute videos, good stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the bench comes to play they have a shot, Bulls have virtually no one outside of their starting lineup right now.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs go up 20, Bulls then erupt for a 30 point swing in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Bulls by 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Friday night game against a good Bulls team with DeMar returning and this place looks empty.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy for DeMar, tbh.

+1 Agree with this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd challenge you on the Aldridge/Derozan comparison take. The former was a highly sought after big time FA grab who chose San Antonio over LA and Phoenix. A guy who anchored a team that won 67 and 61 wins his first two years; who carried the load when Leonard quit and took the Spurs to that postseason. All four of his years the Spurs were in the playoffs. The fact that his tenure ended with an early release shouldn't cloud his earlier run.

But yeah no doubt he'll get his video tonight. But he's a guy who didn't want to be here before and after his Spurs years.
    I very much hope he takes 10 3pt shots tonight to spite Popovich if indeed coach was one of the reasons he was allergic to that shot.
    Both are rounding errors. I round down on both accounts, but if LMA gets 2 mins so does DDR. It is a low bar and we pride ourself on these moments, for better or worse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like this will be over quick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coach putting ebanks on Vucevic. How's he get away with this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo sighting early

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is “roll tide” the new “g’day mate” cringe phrase?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information