Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Any major media talk about this or swept under the rug?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Any major media talk about this or swept under the rug?

No

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Champion with no fans

Wow last year Mike Florio and Chriss Simms Superbowl wrap up was fantastic. Calling out the obvious BradyRef plays including huge momentum play of the clean INT of Brady that got called back.
    This year complete opposite. Simms sucked Ram big time and says the Bengals in the final 2 minutes got away with far more then the Rams.
    Tried showing proof photo shots but continually put the wrong shot up.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah we get it you think every game in every sport is rigged. Find a new schtick or grow up

Yeah we get it you think every game in every sport is rigged. Find a new schtick or grow up
    The NFL Has a Gambling Problem - Epsilon Theory

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "when they gun get some dadgum Toby Keith to play the gutdam Super Bowl. He's a true Murican Hero. Maybe throw is some gotdam Lee greenwood too "
    Both lack diversity. After the complaining we heard over the Chinese Ceremonies, maybe NFL can he more inclusive next year.
    Oh good, I was wondering what all of the repressed white boomers were going to be angry about tomorrow.
    people complaining about the halftime show

The late 90s/early 00s was basically the golden age of hip hop, I think the half time show being a tribute to that era was a great idea and it was well executed.

the vile replies to Candace Owens for this innocuous tweet where she dared to be a little black

Okay, next year give us Tom MacDonald, Bryson Gray & Loza Alexander with a special appearance by 50 Cent & I'll call it even.

Country music just sucks in general, especially bad for a sports vibe unless you count Nascar as a sport.

I'd have no problem with a Dolly Parton + Chris Stapleton + Kacey Musgraves halftime show

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Okay, next year give us Tom MacDonald, Bryson Gray & Loza Alexander with a special appearance by 50 Cent & I'll call it even.

Country music just sucks in general, especially bad for a sports vibe unless you count Nascar as a sport.
    Really? Country is far better for a family/friend tailgate than Hip Hop. The show is for the fans afterall. Players have headphones and are in the locker room anyway.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Weak white receiver mentality. Get yours homie.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And Deebo wants a trade.

Weak white receiver mentality. Get yours homie.
    meh MLBs best Mike Trout took less to stay in LA.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So much smoke blown up their LA butts. Underperformed much of the playoff run. I will tip my hat as a fan to their strategy & commitment. Trade draft picks, sign wreckless contracts, swallow up signing bonuses.

If the 49ers raise the Lombardi again in my lifetime, I'll be assured it was done the right way.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    Post Count

Champion with no fans

It was brutal. Not like the Lakers or Dodgers. LA is still a raiders town and some how we’ve gotta get that fixed. There’s also many transplants and they bring their team allegiances with them.

Still Rams House ……

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Salary Cap

Hand out 200M in 2 days

Pick

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

"The incident will be addressed internally, and any discipline will remain in-house," a Rams spokesperson said Friday when asked if Donald or other players would be disciplined.

Thread Information