My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Josh McDaniels... lets see how this goes. hope he learned from his Denver up

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    not a chance

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    was more than a decade ago at this point. dude was in his early 30's and handed a franchise, was in over his head

kill yourself

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    mad white guy

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I hope they do sign him and play him
    He sucks and will be exposed quick

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I hope they do sign him and play him
    He sucks and will be exposed quick
    Carr isn't going anywhere, especially with Adams in tow.

Best case for Kaepernick is he gets to play the Mariota role, the wildcat backup QB that the Raiders OC likes to employ from time to time. Kaepernick was indeed very good at that role in SF, but that was ten years ago. He's probably lost a few tenths of a second off his 4.4 forty time.

Which means Kaepernick might finish the year with about 30 handoffs, 11 rushes for 77 yards and 2/3 passing for 15 yards and 1 TD

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Kaepernick was always an nfl caliber qb. Potentially would have been a high end backup. But his being out of football for 5 years was the biggest concern. No problem with them bringing him in for a workout.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kaepernick was always an nfl caliber qb. Potentially would have been a high end backup. But his being out of football for 5 years was the biggest concern. No problem with them bringing him in for a workout.
    Did the Raiders officially say no? I was hoping they'd sign him and we'd see what he could do playing the Mariota last year / Taysom Hill type of role. He's older and yes been out of football for 5 years. I don't know why they wouldn't at least give him a 1 year contract with zero guarantees. So if he is completely crap in training camp and the preseason or becomes too much of a distraction down the road leading to the upcoming season he gets cut with zero financial loss to the Raiders. He only makes money if and when he actually is on the 53 man roster for games.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    This guy continues to respond to my posts when he’s in ignore and Couldn’t view post if i tried thanks to nono’s tool

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This guy continues to respond to my posts when he’s in ignore and Couldn’t view post if i tried thanks to nono’s tool
    Typical generic ignorant Democrat

We need a POTUS who will strip your kind of US Citizenship and pay for you and your kind to get an immigrant visa in another country of your choice and deport you and your family for life.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    buddy of mine hooked me up with his Rams season tix so i could catch the Raiders while in town

havent been to a game since 2018... looking forward to it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    buddy of mine hooked me up with his Rams season tix so i could catch the Raiders while in town

havent been to a game since 2018... looking forward to it
    Raiders should win... Rams are trotting out a 3rd string caliber qb

Raiders are so stupid not promoting Rich Bisaccia

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Season ender. Raiders still could have made the playoffs at 10-7, but with the 8th loss the season is over.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tom Brady to the Raiders rumors heating up.

From got Bradys POV, what is enticing about the player personnel on Raiders?

Or could they be pretty good with some coaching and some clutch passing vs Carr.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    coach + GM fired

i absolutely love it

i mean, i dont love that we wasted last 2 years and already ed over next year's cap

but i love that we decapitated and ripped the bandaid. next year gonna be a nice tank year. eat all the bad contracts, eat all the dead money. then the healing can start

If the Raiders dont go all out for Jim Harbaugh, they're in' stupid. Dude made his bones in Cali at Stanford and then the 49ers and now look how he brought Michigan back into prominence,,,scandals or not,,,,this is a Raider type guy with the at ude to boot,,,,,Pete Carrol surrounded by scandals in college hasn't done to bad in Seattle outside of not giving Marshon the ball on the goal line in a Super Bowl,,,,lmao,,,,,

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he was also rich gannon's qb coach when they made it to the superbowl

i think harbaugh is a fantastic coach. my concern with hiring him is he's going to demand a looot of power in the org, and basically be the de facto GM as well. coach/gm combos scare me

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    he was also rich gannon's qb coach when they made it to the superbowl

i think harbaugh is a fantastic coach. my concern with hiring him is he's going to demand a looot of power in the org, and basically be the de facto GM as well. coach/gm combos scare me
    He'll be solid for 4/5 years before he burns all his bridges and makes everyone in the organization his enemy.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He'll be solid for 4/5 years before he burns all his bridges and makes everyone in the organization his enemy.
    yeah id prefer to go after Ben Johnson of the Lions or Shane Waldron of the Seahawks

or Brian Flores tbh

Thread Information