My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No longer on NBA.com that i can find.

Other site(s)?

2. Are NBA coaches required to give a post game interview?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s plenty in YouTube

But all these reactions to last night’s catastrophic choke was crazy (Shaq, DWade, ESPN). While maybe one or two highlights when Spurs beat Dubs in Golden State.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only there were some sort of....engine...that could search the content available on the world wide web.

I don't know what they would call it though. Maybe something like...Foogle?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But all these reactions to last night’s catastrophic choke was crazy (Shaq, DWade, ESPN). While maybe one or two highlights when Spurs beat Dubs in Golden State.
    That's pretty insane. I didn't know that many people are talking about it. I don't watch ESPN other than when they have games on, plus I don't pay attention to Shaq and Wade when there on Inside the NBA. All of this attention will pass within the next several hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usually YouTube has the interviews if Kens5 or San Antonio express news post them on their site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's pretty insane. I didn't know that many people are talking about it. I don't watch ESPN other than when they have games on, plus I don't pay attention to Shaq and Wade when there on Inside the NBA. All of this attention will pass within the next several hours.
    All those years that Spurs on top, and now they’re the Kings and Magic of the league. I can’t take another year of this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Usually YouTube has the interviews if Kens5 or San Antonio express news post them on their site.
    Nothing from Poppy so far.
    For that matter no players either so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only there were some sort of....engine...that could search the content available on the world wide web.

I don't know what they would call it though. Maybe something like...Foogle?
    You spouting.
    It's not there yet.
    Let's see you find it Numb Nutts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All those years that Spurs on top, and now they’re the Kings and Magic of the league. I can’t take another year of this
    It does suck to be on the bottom, but I'm not fazed by it. The reason for that is when the Spurs were on top, I never took it for granted and enjoyed it as much as I could knowing it wouldn't last forever.

What really drives me nuts is how this team is assembled to play like 10 guards and just 1 center. I just hope eventually we can end this horrible small ball era by drafting a legit PF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You spouting.
    It's not there yet.
    Let's see you find it Numb Nutts.
    If you can't find it, then it probably hasn't been posted.

That's how the internet works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ or it’s so irrelevant no one fking cares.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can't find it, then it probably hasn't been posted.

That's how the internet works.
    Nice back pedal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It does suck to be on the bottom, but I'm not fazed by it. The reason for that is when the Spurs were on top, I never took it for granted and enjoyed it as much as I could knowing it wouldn't last forever.

What really drives me nuts is how this team is assembled to play like 10 guards and just 1 center. I just hope eventually we can end this horrible small ball era by drafting a legit PF.
    Yeah but Spurs didn’t have the Big 3 cajoling Spurs fans in other teams home, like Curry was last night with Dubs fans in AT&T Center. Spurs just did about their business.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but Spurs didn’t have the Big 3 cajoling Spurs fans in other teams home, like Curry was last night with Dubs fans in AT&T Center. Spurs just did about their business.
    Spurs always had to deal with bandwagon Laker fans coming to the home games even during the Big 3 era. Warrior fans are pretty much the same. I have seen a lot of Laker fans who root for both the Warriors and Lakers. Warriors have a large bandwagon following all over the country. It kind of reminds me of the phenomenon the Bulls had during the 90's where they had bandwagon fans coming to see them in every arena. Spurs had to deal with bandwagon Warrior fans coming to AT&T even when they were an elite team during Kawhi's final two years. Outside of Warrior and Laker fans taking over AT&T I don't know of any other fanbase that is doing the same at AT&T.

Curry and company are annoying, but I don't know why you are surprised by him showboating and cajoling Warrior fans to celebrate. He's always done that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No longer on NBA.com that i can find.

Other site(s)?

2. Are NBA coaches required to give a post game interview?

I think they are on pen island dot com.

Thread Information