Damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I probably won't buy since they will probably emphasize online play too much.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I probably won't buy since they will probably emphasize online play too much.
    Yeah I'm worried about getting a Fallout 76-esque GTA VI. They have already put out one terrible game in GTA IV so I don't want to hear that Rockstar can't the bed just like Bethesda did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got damns fams

This is big

Will it be VR????

U gonna be banging es on VR???

Damn
    Think they'll go back to Miami? Can't do NYC or LA again so quickly and if they do London I don't think it would sell as well as in an American city.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm worried about getting a Fallout 76-esque GTA VI. They have already put out one terrible game in GTA IV so I don't want to hear that Rockstar can't the bed just like Bethesda did.
    GTA IV was almost 15 years ago, and since then they've put out Red Dead 1, GTA V, and Red Dead 2, all of which were outstanding. i haven't played LA Noire but that was supposedly great too

and GTA IV came out after huge successes like Vice City and San Andreas. its not like their track record is poor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTA IV was almost 15 years ago, and since then they've put out Red Dead 1, GTA V, and Red Dead 2, all of which were outstanding. i haven't played LA Noire but that was supposedly great too

and GTA IV came out after huge successes like Vice City and San Andreas. its not like their track record is poor
    And we got no SP expansion to GTA V because of GTA Online. Also look at Rockstar's last release.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Star Citizen will be contemporary by the time it releases, so GTA 6 can take it's time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

GTA V is the . I have wasted so many hours just driving around that map and jumping on motorcycles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think they'll go back to Miami? Can't do NYC or LA again so quickly and if they do London I don't think it would sell as well as in an American city.
    They should do Twin Falls, Idaho... the problem is how you differentiate it from Red Dead Redemption...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTA V is the . I have wasted so many hours just driving around that map and jumping on motorcycles.
    I never touched the online game, but yeah gta v is a 10/10 game imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will probably make a massive game with multiple cities imo

It would be great if they do DC and some cities in FLA or Texas. And civil war breaks out between trump s and shillari s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't any secret Rockstar is working in GTA6. But considering how long it took them to develop GTA5 and RDR2, and the fact that we've seen literally nothing yet, we're probably still 3+ years away.

My biggest concern is that of BB's. Rockstar was a pioneer of open world games, and is still the best at it IMO. But their focus on online is concerning. They better not release some watered down single player experience just to get you to play their online game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't any secret Rockstar is working in GTA6. But considering how long it took them to develop GTA5 and RDR2, and the fact that we've seen literally nothing yet, we're probably still 3+ years away.

My biggest concern is that of BB's. Rockstar was a pioneer of open world games, and is still the best at it IMO. But their focus on online is concerning. They better not release some watered down single player experience just to get you to play their online game.
    The Witcher 3 is superior to GTV and RDR2 imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never touched the online game, but yeah gta v is a 10/10 game imo
    I did online for a minute or two, but 99% of the time I was doing solo or private game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DLC on single player probably isn't a very good return though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DLC on single player probably isn't a very good return though.
    May be how they look at a new SP game too. Before GTA Online there were two SP DLC for GTA IV and then there were SP expansions for GTA III and Vice City too via Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i enjoyed all 3 of those but i cant see myself ever playing witcher 3 again... GTA V has a ton of replay value. I havent played RDR2 a second time yet, but id definitely do that before witcher 3 again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be set in some south american city in the 80s, you heard it here first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be set in some south american city in the 80s, you heard it here first
    GTA VI in Tijuana would be fun

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I hope it's not London. I thought Watchdogs 3 was ok but the whole no main character thing aside one thing that really derailed the gameplay was the setting. London is just not a great video game setting to drive in at all

South America would be interesting, or maybe somewhere in Asia like Hong Kong or Tokyo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope it's not London. I thought Watchdogs 3 was ok but the whole no main character thing aside one thing that really derailed the gameplay was the setting. London is just not a great video game setting to drive in at all

South America would be interesting, or maybe somewhere in Asia like Hong Kong or Tokyo
    GTA set in New Delhi would be insane

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really enjoyed Witcher 3, but I disagree 100%. Removing other aspects like gameplay, storyline, etc, Rockstar games have the most immersive maps with tons of secrets, random encounters, minigames, etc. In fact that's been one of my complaints about other open world games like the newer Assassin's Creeds, Ghosts of Tsushima, etc... they have massive maps that feel more of less empty. You go from point A to point B with little to do in between. I'd rather play a straight linear game in those cases, or something closer to what God of War did - a hub with multiple linear paths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really enjoyed Witcher 3, but I disagree 100%. Removing other aspects like gameplay, storyline, etc, Rockstar games have the most immersive maps with tons of secrets, random encounters, minigames, etc. In fact that's been one of my complaints about other open world games like the newer Assassin's Creeds, Ghosts of Tsushima, etc... they have massive maps that feel more of less empty. You go from point A to point B with little to do in between. I'd rather play a straight linear game in those cases, or something closer to what God of War did - a hub with multiple linear paths.
    But u gotta take into consideration the RPG part of Witcher (advancing your player experience)

Witcher obliterates on that as well as in the combat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But u gotta take into consideration the RPG part of Witcher (advancing your player experience)

Witcher obliterates on that as well as in the combat.
    Not even gonna mention the goat of mini games, Gwent? Cuz I can't be the only one who's spent wasted too many hours playing that.

Thread Information