Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 games then back for the Big 10 Tournament.

"Howard's suspension would not include the Big Ten tournament or any other postseason games."
    Ridiculous.

The big 10 in collaboration with Michigan and WISCONSIN…. BS

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    [ Howard, the Michigan coach who is awaiting a possible suspension after taking a swing at an opposing coach during the tussle, got things going as he approached Gard.

“I’ll remember that s–t,” Howard appeared to tell the Wisconsin coach, according to a close-up video from WKOW.

Gard then put his hand on Howard’s arm to stop him and try to explain his case for why he took a timeout with 15 seconds left and his team up 15 points — which is evidently what Howard vowed to remember. ]

And let's not forget that Gard expected to be shaking Howard's hand - so they are right next to each other and Howard has said something that Gard feels the need to explain - I suppose Gard could have just let Howard walk by after saying "I'll remember that s--t", but who wouldn't respond to that? - and if you are not going to shake hands with the other coach then why do the players have to shake hands?

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Here are some tweets that I thought were pretty good:

Its not about Gard calling the TO because hes worried about the score. Perhaps he wants to coach the reserves who work as hard as everyone else the same way he does the starters. As a former reserve, I surely would have appreciated that timeout to avoid a potential TO on nat’l TV

So here is what REALLY happened. Gard isn’t “Touching” Juwan, he is doing the grab elbow while shaking hands to explain thing.. Juwan completely out of line. Gard did nothing wrong IMO

So he’ll be back in time for the NIT?

It’s my timeout. I can use it whenever I want. End of discussion lol.

Have to write but need to first ask a question: If Howard wanted to leave the building w/out speaking to anyone he could have. Why did he choose to go through the line, take his mask down and bark that he would remember this? Answer: He was dying to do what he did.

And in case some people missed it: #Badgers coach Greg Gard said he has zero issue with Michigan pressing. He said Howard can coach his team as he sees fit.

Never smack a badger

I'll likely catch heat for this but so be it. #Badgers coach Greg Gard exchanges handshakes with eight Michigan staffers and two players without incident. Next in line is Michigan's head coach.

Coaches grab each other like that in a majority of handshake lines. The difference is that one coach was throwing a hissy fit about the other coaching his team and blew a fuse over it. Those are the facts

Simple fact: if Krabbenhoft said something, Howard damn well would have mentioned it during the presser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The simple fact is Howard isn't civilized enough to operate at that level.

Thread Information