Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Low life mindless trash pushed by the Hollywood pervs for the most part.
    However, once you arrive at S2 Ep7 it's a very interesting ep imo. Very well done.
    Lexi directs a play that is based on the people and events in her real life.

Frost King, anyone else tuning?

I have not seen season 1 and it sounds like its completely worth missing.
    S2 if you can stomach thru 1-6....for the sole purpose of getting Ep 7 and 8.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Low life mindless trash pushed by the Hollywood pervs for the most part.
    However, once you arrive at S2 Ep7 it's a very interesting ep imo. Very well done.
    Lexi directs a play that is based on the people and events in her real life.

Frost King, anyone else tuning?

Sounds like HBO pulled a dream Sopranos episode or a near-death experience like that one Leftovers episode.

I been watching, still on season 1 tho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sounds like HBO pulled a dream Sopranos episode or a near-death experience like that one Leftovers episode.

I been watching, still on season 1 tho.
    Most definitely. Only much more detailed, delves far into the backgrounds of many. Since you are well aware of the characters, I'm quite sure you will find it to be the best ep by far. S2 E8 is supposed to be a continuation of 7.

I would recommend having your remote FF at the ready for much of S2. Some of what's coming with the characters in many scenes is soo predictable. But if you're not in a hurry and want to see it all.
    The main chick Zendaya is a manufactured HWood *star* and her acting is super lame imo. Think a lot of these actors didn't have to "act" much to be the petulant brats many of them portray. Sydney Sweeny is obviously just for T and A and she does that very well.
    Besides the depravity you see, apparently many of the actors including Gen Z and low Mil age told the director-producer no way when he wanted to push the Sodom and Gommorah nonsense even further -much further- then the show already does.

Back to the positive, side note Lexi who directs the play in the fab ep is the eldest daughter of filmmaker Judd Apatow and actress Leslie Mann.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Season 2 episode 7 is by far the worst episode of the series. The whole concept of the self-referential play was asinine. Gossip Girl quality . Crazy that the same people were responsible for this baffling and re ed storyline that were also responsible for s2e5 which was ing incredible.

Lots of high points in this show, so it's a really disappointing way to finish the season.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How does one make it to S2 E7 of a series you consider to be ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How does one make it to S2 E7 of a series you consider to be ?

Rack it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    He's asking you, dumbass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's asking you, dumbass
    No i beleive he was asking you.

Let's see how he responds.

Even if the Q was directed to me, repeat:
    So buzzing thru S2 was not too time consuming.

Season 1 read had numerous male scenes, so i can see why it appealed to you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    No i beleive he was asking you.

Let's see how he responds.

Even if the Q was directed to me, repeat:
    So buzzing thru S2 was not too time consuming.

Season 1 read had numerous male scenes, so i can see why it appealed to you.
    It's possible that he missed where you said you didn't watch season 1, your posts are kind of all over the place and you're not very good at articulating your thoughts.

Either way, seeing as my post made it clear that I liked the show before s2e7, not sure how that question would have been more relevant to me than to you.
    Last edited by Adam Lambert; 03-02-2023 at 04:14 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Zendaya makes $1 million per episode. damn

Thread Information