Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If White's gonna complain it's gonna be a Kwame esque complain.... "Ayy Tatum, bruh stop passing that ball to me. I can't shoot EVER"
    Fixed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d hope he doesn’t complain about more shots when he can hit even league average at wide open ones. He is a TERRIBLE shooter and if one of Tatum, Brown or Smart go down he is incapable of picking up the slack.

He was somehow our 3rd best player and a fan favourite. Paying 17-19mm a year for White is tragic.

He's been a subpar three point shooter this year, but his 2pt%, his FT%, and his TS% are all better than Dejounte's. Would you say Dejounte is a terrible shooter? I don't think anyone in Boston will call it tragic if they win a le this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been a subpar three point shooter this year, but his 2pt%, his FT%, and his TS% are all better than Dejounte's. Would you say Dejounte is a terrible shooter? I don't think anyone in Boston will call it tragic if they win a le this year.
    Let’s not compare DJ and DW.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao. No I used a Stanford deep dive assessment the first time before you called me a liar. Then I posted it. Still waiting on your pathetic apology you coward. You're a low life POS.

The tic-toc video only buries the knife deeper that Texas is not only just as bad as you guys ever accuse California of being crime-wise, but we're also far worse economically in practically every metric as the guy underscored. With 11 million *fewer* people. And without the $100 Billion surplus.

Take the L. Shut up. And apologize. Everyone with a brain besides mo7888 knows I am right. Because I proved it.
    What are you even talking about. Cali ranks lower on affording housing off of a median wage. Most people know Texas minimum wage is the federal wage. dont know what that is supposed to prove.

The stanford one I already replied to spends more with worse results.

Anyway since Im sure youll reply in the next hour and cant understand what numbers actually mean ill let this tread get back to talking about white and ignore your post on this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you even talking about. Cali ranks lower on affording housing off of a median wage. Most people know Texas minimum wage is the federal wage. dont know what that is supposed to prove.

The stanford one I already replied to spends more with worse results.

Anyway since Im sure youll reply in the next hour and cant understand what numbers actually mean ill let this tread get back to talking about white and ignore your post on this.
    Sigh. Every metric in that video other than housing affordability ranked Texas worse, often far worse than CA. Again, guess what? Supply and demand alone (economics 101) would tell you a state smaller than Texas with less livable land, and with 11 million more ppl has a higher housing cost. But yet again, you'rebeing daft not to note the context and that CA long ago raised their minimum wage ($14/hr if under 26 employees /$15 if over 26 employees. Meanwhile Texas plods along with $7.25 / hr. CA is aware of the high cost to live there and are trying to make employers pay a living wage. Texas...not even a bit.

You make it so easy for folks to expose your willful ignorance and idiocy.

This is your problem. Do you not see the pure lack of objectivity you possess?

As for your second paragraph...huh, wut, what you talkin' bout Willis? That was primarily related to crime, not spending. Did you even open the link to verify I disproved your BULL outright with no ifs ands or buts.

Your 3rd paragraph is what I expected. Cowardly capitulation. I'm through with this guy. I must say though that I've greatly enjoyed dismantling the inanity / insanity you base your life upon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White is proving to be a good role player for a contender. Definitely not a star for an up and comer.

He's really not even a third option for Boston, but somewhere after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a late first rounder is about all he's worth so it is what it is. People need to let it go. The Murray/White pairing never worked and the Spurs got a fair return. White is in the first year of a $73M contract. I'm glad that's not on the Spurs books anymore. The pick swap in 2028 could prove to be big also.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a late first rounder is about all he's worth so it is what it is. People need to let it go. The Murray/White pairing never worked and the Spurs got a fair return. White is in the first year of a $73M contract. I'm glad that's not on the Spurs books anymore. The pick swap in 2028 could prove to be big also.
    They'll also get something good out of that Richardson deal, just watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White is proving to be a good role player for a contender. Definitely not a star for an up and comer.

He's really not even a third option for Boston, but somewhere after that.
    He isn’t an option at all on the offensive end but running a play for him might actually be genius in the clutch as no one will expect it.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigh. Every metric in that video other than housing affordability ranked Texas worse, often far worse than CA. Again, guess what? Supply and demand alone (economics 101) would tell you a state smaller than Texas with less livable land, and with 11 million more ppl has a higher housing cost. But yet again, you'rebeing daft not to note the context and that CA long ago raised their minimum wage ($14/hr if under 26 employees /$15 if over 26 employees. Meanwhile Texas plods along with $7.25 / hr. CA is aware of the high cost to live there and are trying to make employers pay a living wage. Texas...not even a bit.

You make it so easy for folks to expose your willful ignorance and idiocy.

This is your problem. Do you not see the pure lack of objectivity you possess?

As for your second paragraph...huh, wut, what you talkin' bout Willis? That was primarily related to crime, not spending. Did you even open the link to verify I disproved your BULL outright with no ifs ands or buts.

Your 3rd paragraph is what I expected. Cowardly capitulation. I'm through with this guy. I must say though that I've greatly enjoyed dismantling the inanity / insanity you base your life upon.
    Agree but this should not be in the Spurs section of the forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The White replacement theory for the Spurs was Primo, but it might not turn out to be so primo.

Ah, the threads are united.

Lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was a replacement theory for Danny Green. Primo is more capable of replacing White than White was Green. Continuous downgrades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree but this should not be in the Spurs section of the forum.
    Agree. That's why I didn’t start this. I'm happy to fill in facts as I did above however if a couple of posters want to keep responding with nonsense.

That said, this is effing draft position day, so *today* we're all Spurfans, so I'm in a cheritable mood to let ignorance be ignorance.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. That's why I didn’t start this. I'm happy to fill in facts as I did above however if a couple of posters want to keep responding with nonsense.

That said, this is effing draft position day, so *today* we're all Spurfans, so I'm in a cheritable mood to let ignorance be ignorance.
    I'm expecting a good night for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're just dropping facts. these ignorant dio s who can't take it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was a replacement theory for Danny Green. Primo is more capable of replacing White than White was Green. Continuous downgrades.
    I think you missed the joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you missed the joke.
    I did not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick making game winning defensive plays. Good to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celts getting really good play from Pritchard, Nesmith, and Robert Williams... if those guys all keep improving, this team will be insanely good. Williams is a marvel defensively-- so fun to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick’s inability to shoot is still killing Boston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick’s inability to shoot is still killing Boston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are lucky af to dump that hideous white contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick with another dud for Boston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celts getting really good play from Pritchard, Nesmith, and Robert Williams... if those guys all keep improving, this team will be insanely good. Williams is a marvel defensively-- so fun to watch.
    I don't think those players are actually that good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think those players are actually that good.

Pritchard & Nesmith were playing better than expected in the first half, and that's why it stood out. Generally, they haven't been too impressive.

You don't think Robert Williams is good? To me, he's an asset on both sides but especially on D.

Thread Information