Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs were lucky to have a chance to move away from White with the trade.
    indeed. Richardson while not as good an all around player actually fits the spurs better because he isn't afraid to take a big shot. Throw in a first rnd pick,a potential swap and that contract ! The spurs come out smelling like roses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not if he's so good to take a team to the championship?
    I've never said he was good enough to take a team to a championship. I do think he is good enough of a high end role player as to be the missing piece to a championship, with the right team around him. Think of Bowen, prime Horry, Danny Green, and those kind of players. Maybe even better as an all around player than all those guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where has he been so good, passing the ball? His shooting has been bad everyone can agree on that and his defense he's getting scored on players are blowing past him and counting stats blocks and steals are not high, how is he so great defensively.

You have your Spur blinders on and see him as a former Spur so he's been so good for Boston but really he hasn't with the exception of a few games.
    "Spurs blinders"

If he's no longer on the Spurs, I don't give a how he does, I just call it like I see it and how good reality objectively proves White is. Which is pretty damn good for a role player. Nothing more, nothing less. Folks here trying to talk down his game are basic es that can't see past made buckets. Probably the same ones that thought guys like Forbes or Belinelli were the .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people saying the Celtics don't have a floor general and need a PG should tell you all you need to know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people saying the Celtics don't have a floor general and need a PG should tell you all you need to know
    Yeah, it tells you that they are ting on Tatum, Smart and Brown. Or do you expect a bench combo guard to be the "floor general"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it tells you that they are ting on Tatum, Smart and Brown. Or do you expect a bench combo guard to be the "floor general"?
    Smart is inappropriately named. Complete dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never said that and if you had read my previous posts you'd know I said it's a good trade for both teams. White is not a starting level PG for a le team and that's fine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never said that and if you had read my previous posts you'd know I said it's a good trade for both teams. White is not a starting level PG for a le team and that's fine

i think the misinterpretation is because it was a good trade for sa that it was bad for bos. Both teams got what they needed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What were you trying to say then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What were you trying to say then?
    read my last sentence again slow mo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    read my last sentence again slow mo
    Well, duh. He isn't a PG nor a starter. And I'm the slow one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick has been these past 3 games. Dude looks terrible again tonight. 0/3 with 2 turnovers and just shot an open 3 that missed the rim entirely and only hit the backboard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, duh. He isn't a PG nor a starter. And I'm the slow one.
    took you long enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick has been these past 3 games. Dude looks terrible again tonight. 0/3 with 2 turnovers and just shot an open 3 that missed the rim entirely and only hit the backboard
    i get spur fans wanting him to be the Celtics savior but come on. Ime might be having buyers remorse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    took you long enough
    In my defense it usually takes time to understand such mind numbing comments, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, the 7th man isn’t carrying Boston to a chip! This is all about how bad Tatum and Brown have been his game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i get spur fans wanting him to be the Celtics savior but come on. Ime might be having buyers remorse
    When they made that trade nobody thought the Celtics would get to the point of being 2 games away from a championship. How can they ever regret a move that got them that close?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS just has more overall team athleticism than Boston. White doesn't help Boston in that area.

Spurs like to try to build their team without targeting athleticism.

This is why I want the Spurs to add more overall team athleticism. You aren't winning with primarily defensive players like what this board wants to target in this draft.

You need explosive athletic players with high offensive upside like what GS has.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, the 7th man isn’t carrying Boston to a chip! This is all about how bad Tatum and Brown have been his game.
    Not really, Tatum hasn't played well but Boston is getting nothing off their bench, White has been horrible.

Tonight's lead was lost when Boston went to the bench.

Boston can't play their starters the entire game!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When they made that trade nobody thought the Celtics would get to the point of being 2 games away from a championship. How can they ever regret a move that got them that close?
    because hes been down right awful. They weren't trading for this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That 21-0 warriors run in the 1st & 2nd Qtr started when Derrick and the bench crew entered the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Richardson doesn't hang his head and pout like White does after literally any missed shot. White is soft af, JRich is not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    completely shriveled up

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was not responsible for the turnaround. He had a nice three games after the birth of his son but is back to playing poorly like he did during the regular season.

He looks weak out there and Boston fans on their board are saying they don't even like seeing him in the game.

He takes those little quick steps but still seems a bit too slow to really make a defensive difference and forget about his shot making as he's a big liability there. His game is ugly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apologies to ime udoka

for sending horrible garbage from the spurs

Thread Information