My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Wow. Rodgers can't be happy about that.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    $50 million a year to beat the Lions, the Bears, and Kurt Cousinz. He can’t complain about

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's okay for the Wisconsinites. They will bring back Scantling and Lazard and Aaron Bleeping Rodgers will turn them into Pro Bowl caliber superstar WRs don't worry. Although they also lost Equanimeous St. Brown to the Bears which is a big loss. They should also try to bring back Robert Tonyan but that should not be too hard.

Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT of making okay receivers into bona fide superstars, so he doesn't need an alpha like Adams or prime Jordy Nelson or Donald Driver. In fact Rodgers just needs a committee and the Packers should win multiple Super Bowls. Look at it this way. If Rodgers throws the proper read to Lazard over the middle who was wide open on the intermediate six-route instead of forcing it deep over the top to Adams into double coverage on the deep eight-route, on their last offensive play of their season, the Packers probably are coming off a championship right now.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 03-17-2022 at 11:37 PM.

Post Count
    It's okay for the Wisconsinites. They will bring back Scantling and Lazard and Aaron Bleeping Rodgers will turn them into Pro Bowl caliber superstar WRs don't worry. Although they also lost Equanimeous St. Brown to the Bears which is a big loss. They should also try to bring back Robert Tonyan but that should not be too hard.

Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT of making okay receivers into bona fide superstars, so he doesn't need an alpha like Adams or prime Jordy Nelson or Donald Driver. In fact Rodgers just needs a committee and the Packers should win multiple Super Bowls. Look at it this way. If Rodgers throws the proper read to Lazard over the middle who was wide open on the intermediate six-route instead of forcing it deep over the top to Adams into double coverage on the deep eight-route, on their last offensive play of their season, the Packers probably are coming off a championship right now.
    do you ever shut up?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Over the last 3 seasons, they're 7-0 when he hasn't played. Not saying this doesn't hurt them but it won't kill them Superbowl odds went from 11-1 to 12-1.
    I kind of remember the same talk when Nelson left.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Over the last 3 seasons, they're 7-0 when he hasn't played. Not saying this doesn't hurt them but it won't kill them Superbowl odds went from 11-1 to 12-1.
    I kind of remember the same talk when Nelson left.
    And granted (a) they had 2 losing seasons after Nelson left and (b) Adams was already a clear cut NFL WR1 by that point. I've said it before that MVS (Scantling) has Calvin Johnson-level talent but the Packers have grossly underutilized him largely because of featuring Adams.

But they did beat Arizona on the road last year when Arizona was still undefeated at the time without Adams. They've slowly but surely worked their way into becoming a ball control and defense team. While Adams is Jerry Rice 2.0 and the best possession receiver in the league (yes, I'm aware he's much more than a possession receiver), the Packers can do the same stuff with guys like Lazard, Cobb, Aaron Jones running underneath routes and AJ Dillon plowing good runs up the middle. They still have a good pass rush with Kenny Clark and Rashan Gary and they brought Preston Smith back. Secondary still young and talented. And they have Aaron Bleeping Rodgers who is known for making mediocre receivers look like all-pros. GB will be 13-4ish and still a contender

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    team friendly contract too. he turned down for money from the pack to come play with carr

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    team friendly contract too. he turned down for money from the pack to come play with carr
    because Aaron Rodgers, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    replacing Adams with Soft Sammy Watkins who is washed up and good for about 6 healthy games a year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    replacing Adams with Soft Sammy Watkins who is washed up and good for about 6 healthy games a year
    Cue up Watkins to have his most productive year ever.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cue up Watkins to have his most productive year ever.
    He'll have his prototypical monster first 2-3 games of the season and people will say GB are geniuses and then he'll underperform, go MIA and spend most of the year injured and/or straddling the sidelines per par. He'll end up with around 600-700 yards, over fifty percent of which ac ulated in the first 4 games of the season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He'll have his prototypical monster first 2-3 games of the season and people will say GB are geniuses and then he'll underperform, go MIA and spend most of the year injured and/or straddling the sidelines per par. He'll end up with around 600-700 yards, over fifty percent of which ac ulated in the first 4 games of the season
    You're memory seems questionable. I didn't go all the way back, but since 2016, he's only had four games over 100 yards in the first four games of all those seasons combined.
    Anyway, I'm pretty much basing my prediction on the fact that you're usually wrong.

We could make some kind of bet if you want. Over/under 700 yards? If they bring in another free agent WR, the bet is off. On the other side, I'll take the injury risk.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You're memory seems questionable. I didn't go all the way back, but since 2016, he's only had four games over 100 yards in the first four games of all those seasons combined.
    Anyway, I'm pretty much basing my prediction on the fact that you're usually wrong.

We could make some kind of bet if you want. Over/under 700 yards? If they bring in another free agent WR, the bet is off. On the other side, I'll take the injury risk.
    Under. you take the injury risk or the risk they trade for another WR or go with their young guns ahead of him. A stud big name FA signing to be WR1 like Julio or OBJ = the bet is off. The bet is still on if it's a no name WR who turns out to win a starting job and ultimately usurp Watkins.

Bold prediction, Allen Lazard will end up being GB's WR1 this year, the Packers still win their crappy division, make the playoffs and Lazard goes for over 1K and makes the Pro Bowl.

That's always kind of been the Rodgers way. He prefers guys he's been around over new faces all day. New guys acquired by FA don't typically work out in GB with Rodgers. And don't forget they still have Cobb who basically plays the same position Watkins does post-injuries, that being inside slot receiver. You know Rodgers is taking Cobb all day over Watkins and Rodgers' 50M a year is the trump card vote. Watkins' contract is tiny. I give him 50/50 shot to even make the Packers' week 1 roster.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Under. you take the injury risk or the risk they trade for another WR or go with their young guns ahead of him. A stud big name FA signing to be WR1 like Julio or OBJ = the bet is off. The bet is still on if it's a no name WR who turns out to win a starting job and ultimately usurp Watkins.

Bold prediction, Allen Lazard will end up being GB's WR1 this year, the Packers still win their crappy division, make the playoffs and Lazard goes for over 1K and makes the Pro Bowl.

That's always kind of been the Rodgers way. He prefers guys he's been around over new faces all day. New guys acquired by FA don't typically work out in GB with Rodgers. And don't forget they still have Cobb who basically plays the same position Watkins does post-injuries, that being inside slot receiver. You know Rodgers is taking Cobb all day over Watkins and Rodgers' 50M a year is the trump card vote. Watkins' contract is tiny. I give him 50/50 shot to even make the Packers' week 1 roster.
    Fair enough. It's maybe the dumbest bet I ever made but it'll prove my theory that you're almost always wrong. I guess we'll have to potentially decide what cons utes a no-name WR.

What do you want to bet?

Maybe the winner gets to pick the loser's avatar for a year? Assuming it doesn't violate ST rules.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fair enough. It's maybe the dumbest bet I ever made but it'll prove my theory that you're almost always wrong. I guess we'll have to potentially decide what cons utes a no-name WR.

What do you want to bet?

Maybe the winner gets to pick the loser's avatar for a year? Assuming it doesn't violate ST rules.
    50k Zynga poker chips

No name WR is like a career backup who's barely played or been buried on some other roster or practice squad with very minimal NFL stats in the past but all of a sudden lights it up in GB considering their lack of depth at WR

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    10731469[/URL]]50k Zynga poker chips

No name WR is like a career backup who's barely played or been buried on some other roster or practice squad with very minimal NFL stats in the past but all of a sudden lights it up in GB considering their lack of depth at WR
    I don’t know what 50 Zynga poker chips even means. I’d rather go with something that people recognize for a year and doesn’t cost anything. Like I said, it’s probably a dumb bet on my end but if I win, you need to pay a bigger price that 50 chips. I’m assuming that’s $50. , I’ll pay you $50 to not post for a year. It needs to have some consequences.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don’t know what 50 Zynga poker chips even means. I’d rather go with something that people recognize for a year and doesn’t cost anything. Like I said, it’s probably a dumb bet on my end but if I win, you need to pay a bigger price that 50 chips. I’m assuming that’s $50. , I’ll pay you $50 to not post for a year. It needs to have some consequences.
    50,000 zynga poker chips... zynga poker is facebook texas hold'em but if you don't play we can do something else. How about a BJ?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    50,000 zynga poker chips... zynga poker is facebook texas hold'em but if you don't play we can do something else. How about a BJ?
    Ah. No...I never played on Zynga. I used Bovada for a while and some other site. But then started to become paranoid because someone mentioned to me that it it might be too easy for people to team up or play a couple of hands in the same game. IDK.
    Surely they have some measures in place to protect against that but there's also probably ways to cir vent it.

You don't like the Avatar idea?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ah. No...I never played on Zynga. I used Bovada for a while and some other site. But then started to become paranoid because someone mentioned to me that it it might be too easy for people to team up or play a couple of hands in the same game. IDK.
    Surely they have some measures in place to protect against that but there's also probably ways to cir vent it.

You don't like the Avatar idea?
    I don't, but maybe choose each other's team skins on the NFL forum for a year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't, but maybe choose each other's team skins on the NFL forum for a year
    That's weak af. But fine.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's weak af. But fine.
    I'm not giving up LGB or my idol Tom MacDonald, so it's gotta be something else.

I'll give up Trevor and Marissa (Lawrence) if ya want.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not giving up LGB or my idol Tom MacDonald, so it's gotta be something else.

I'll give up Trevor and Marissa (Lawrence) if ya want.
    So you're not willing to really bet anything your don't give a about. I'm taking Sammy Watkins for god's sake.

Thread Information