Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    BTW...here's the highlights from the infamous "snow game" you mentioned.

Ah...video unavailable. Anyway...spoiler...no snow.

I take it back. There's some snow behind the end zone.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol at what the browns gave up and paid to get him.

Pretty clear the way to win these days is with a young cheap QB. Once you overpay the QB your chances go way down, Brady being one of the few exceptions
    Brady is underpaid, but having a full-price QB is in general only worth it if you have one of the Tier 1 qb's (Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Manning... Allen/Burrow?) if you overpay for a tier 2 QB you'll be a perennially middling team with an occasional good year but not good enough to win the Super Bowl.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I take it back. There's some snow behind the end zone.
    It wasn't as snowy as this year's Packer playoff game that's for sure. But both were bitter cold and Rodgers screwed the pooch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah...but you said Miller was their Wes Welker guy.
    Miller was absolutely headed on that trajectory last year until AB appeared and well... AB being the prima donna diva he is, needs his daily quota of snaps and targets to keep pacified. So Miller was mostly relegated to WR4, but he has the potential to be one of the game's next great WR3's.

IIRC AB didn't play in the Packers conference le victory. Who knows if AB runs the right route if it's him in that spot instead of Miller. Maybe Brady throws a pick 6 instead because AB cuts inside thinking it's a post. Who knows. AB had all the talent in the world but a very low-IQ player.

Lmao

Thread Information