Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Wow, I came in here thinking you guys would be whooping it up after winning in the Bay but you guys are as miserable as us Trail Blazer's fans...lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is the lowest IQ Spurs team I have ever seen.

What's up with Murray's horrible decisions and body language? We need good focus coming from our leader. I know he's an All-Star and all that, but come on. That last 7 minutes of play, outside of J-Rich has been terrible. KJ had the lucky bounce tonight, and made the shot.

This Spurs team does not have a personnel problem. We have won some years where talent was less. This team has an IQ problem.
    Bruh it’s one of the youngest teams in the league. They’re bound to make silly mistakes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JRich is at least filling into DW's shoes nicely if not more and at better money and more favorable duration contract. And the 22 FRP. And the 28 swap. And removing DW has given Tre Jones and Lonnie Walker development. And JRich can package nicely in a trade for likely decent return at offseason or deadline. Did Spurs win the DW trade? Oh and Romeo who could possibly be a successful project for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto won over philly. That's a good. Three ones will be nice if TOR can make the POs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poole was over the back and all over Jacob's head and face

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JRich is at least filling into DW's shoes nicely if not more and at better money and more favorable duration contract. And the 22 FRP. And the 28 swap. And removing DW has given Tre Jones and Lonnie Walker development. And JRich can package nicely in a trade for likely decent return at offseason or deadline. Did Spurs win the DW trade? Oh and Romeo who could possibly be a successful project for the Spurs.
    B-but the D White trade is getting worse and worse

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    J-Rich killin it.
    Yep, he hit some big shots

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Josh Richardson situation is getting sweeter and sweeter. He’s either showing why he’s an important rotational player going forward or playing his way into an inflated trade piece

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is the lowest IQ Spurs team I have ever seen.

What's up with Murray's horrible decisions and body language? We need good focus coming from our leader. I know he's an All-Star and all that, but come on. That last 7 minutes of play, outside of J-Rich has been terrible. KJ had the lucky bounce tonight, and made the shot.

This Spurs team does not have a personnel problem. We have won some years where talent was less. This team has an IQ problem.
    Murray is no leader. He is a baller but has no feel for making winning plays.
    He struggles with adversity.

He has though improved immensely with his foul line cross over and spin mid range game being excellent AND his greatly improved 3 point shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    es when Spurs loses, and es when they win

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh it’s one of the youngest teams in the league. They’re bound to make silly mistakes.
    Murray has been in the league 6 years and was the one costing them the win until a lucky bounce bailed them out. KJ has been making questionable decisions as well. Without IQ, you're bound to lose these close games. Again, a far cry from the championship years. Boris Diaw, Manu, Bellinelli, Timmy, Tony, Splitter. These new kids are more athletic, yes, but would get absolutely outsmarted by that team.

Pop needs to preach IQ, and the front office needs to emphasize IQ. Perhaps I'm a bit saddened still by the Derrick White situation, you're trading away another high IQ guy. Hopefully the guys mature. But unless their leader matures and locks in, the young guys won't step up. The Beautiful Game is there and can be activated. Just need to get our guys to play the right way.

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, I came in here thinking you guys would be whooping it up after winning in the Bay but you guys are as miserable as us Trail Blazer's fans...lol
    Nah, some of us actually have high expectations for the team, or at the least, still spoiled with our championships in the past lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richardson is a baller on a team with guys who think too much and still play scared. I like him in the mix right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richardson is a baller on a team with guys who think too much and still play scared. I like him in the mix right now.
    yup ,someone not afraid to shoot and can put the ball in the bucket. Really nice 3/d for sa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray has been in the league 6 years and was the one costing them the win until a lucky bounce bailed them out. KJ has been making questionable decisions as well. Without IQ, you're bound to lose these close games. Again, a far cry from the championship years. Boris Diaw, Manu, Bellinelli, Timmy, Tony, Splitter. These new kids are more athletic, yes, but would get absolutely outsmarted by that team.

Pop needs to preach IQ, and the front office needs to emphasize IQ. Perhaps I'm a bit saddened still by the Derrick White situation, you're trading away another high IQ guy. Hopefully the guys mature. But unless their leader matures and locks in, the young guys won't step up. The Beautiful Game is there and can be activated. Just need to get our guys to play the right way.
    26 yrs old is still too young and his 1st year as the head of the snake. Plus these guys haven’t won anything and you’re comparing them to battle-tested Big 3 who won 4 rings together. Most of our guys haven’t even gone to the playoffs. It will come through experience, winning close games, playoffs, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fools be looking at things through Spurs colored glasses and cannot see the truth-fools

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is not very good bottom line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is not very good bottom line
    which is fine. Assuming we get a top 8 pick

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fun game..

lol raymond green -

pretty sure he made contact with the ref on the first tech
    no one seemed to notice, but i could have sworn he bumped the ref in the back

that piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu was with the team!
    Manu with Klayy.... my fav moments..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad win tbh, but looks like we're picking 8th regardless. The Blazers won't win a game anymore this season, they just lost to the tanking Pacers by 30. J-Rich is the perfect back court partner for DJ, still they should try to trade him on draft night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Otto Porter Jr simply exhausted on the last play?
    After the missed FT bounces around and comes back to KJ, Porter stands flat footed literally. Makes zero attempt to jump and contest.
    Maybe didn't want to get rung up on a foul charge?
    Or just surprised as ball took a funky careem to land back with KJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we just trade away our pick this year? We have so much mediocre young talent that I don't think we can afford a new guy to develop. I'd rather trade up with like 3 FRPs to get into the top 4 or just trade away our picks for future picks down the road. There comes a time when we have too much young talent. Also constantly picking in the 8-10 range all the ing time is how teams just die

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also constantly picking in the 8-10 range all the ing time is how teams just die
    Nobody taking the car keys away from Grandpa so wreck incoming.

Why did Otto Porter Jr make zero attempt to reload and position for contest?
    Flat footed. Check it.
    Bang bang play i get that but still, game on line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fun game..

lol raymond green -

pretty sure he made contact with the ref on the first tech
    no one seemed to notice, but i could have sworn he bumped the ref in the back

that piece of
    He should'nt be complaining

Dude jaws at refs for 48 minutes every night, he should have been ejected every game he has played in his career

Thread Information