Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he can play in NYC starting tomorrow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably even moreso was the Yankees and Mets about to begin.
    No way political phuck commits career suicide by banning Yankees and Mets players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat have already started tanking

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    It was the dumbest regardless of the reason for changing it. Kyrie can't play but he can ing sit courtside unmasked as a fan...

What ing sense did that make?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat have already started tanking
    Doesn't make sense to tank from the #1 seed. The #2 seed is the one you want to avoid since Toronto is likely to knock Cleveland into the play-in against the Nets, with the winner facing the #2 seed. I could see wanting the #1 seed if Toronto was locked into the #7 since that would mean the Nets would play them in Toronto, and thus not have Irving eligible, which would push them to face the #1 seed if they lost to Toronto but then won the next play-in. But Cleveland is falling off hard and they'll be the #7 seed most likely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was the dumbest regardless of the reason for changing it. Kyrie can't play but he can ing sit courtside unmasked as a fan...

What ing sense did that make?
    Leftists make no sense whatsoever... Ask them to define what a woman is and you'll find out just how re ed they all are.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Leftists make no sense whatsoever... Ask them to define what a woman is and you'll find out just how re ed they all are.
    It's not a left/right issue. Dumb is dumb.

The sooner we leave politics out of things that are not political, the less politics gets shoved in our face for every little thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a left/right issue. Dumb is dumb.

The sooner we leave politics out of things that are not political, the less politics gets shoved in our face for every little thing.
    Def a partisan political thing.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should sue Obama/Biden/the GAE for every penny lost plus interest, inflation and 25% additional punitive damages for each and every home game he was unfairly not allowed to participate in for refusing to violate his body with a government-controlled poison shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Def a partisan political thing.
    Anyone who doesn't think so is a leftist partisan hack or a sheep.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Anyone who doesn't think so is a leftist partisan hack or a sheep.
    The vaccine mandate as it was applied to New York athletes was not a partisan issue. There have been plenty of "left" opposed to the mandate because it was stupid to allow unvaccinated opposing players to play and unvaccinated fans to come to the arena but not allow the hometown players to play. Kyrie could sit courtside unmasked but couldn't play. Just dumb. The mandate was a stupid rule. It's not stupid because it's left. It's stupid because it makes no sense. Plenty of the left thought it was stupid too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vaccine mandate as it was applied to New York athletes was not a partisan issue. There have been plenty of "left" opposed to the mandate because it was stupid to allow unvaccinated opposing players to play and unvaccinated fans to come to the arena but not allow the hometown players to play. Kyrie could sit courtside unmasked but couldn't play. Just dumb. The mandate was a stupid rule. It's not stupid because it's left. It's stupid because it makes no sense. Plenty of the left thought it was stupid too.
    Okay, then. It is far left, how about that? It's dystopian government/control tyranny, especially since we all know there's a lot of big money behind these "vaccines" that aren't proven and some big pharma big wigs paid off the deep state big money to keep the actual science behind these mystery shots classified for 75 ing years, when everyone who's alive or in a womb today will be dead and nobody alive then will care.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I really don't care to engage in a general vaccine debate. You can believe whatever you want. I don't give a . I was talking this specific vaccine mandate and how dumb it was. I lean left and I thought it was dunb. Not a political issue for me.

Believe what you want. You're welcome to. You're en led to. Have fun. I'm not interested in a political discussion about the vaccine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, then. It is far left, how about that? It's dystopian government/control tyranny, especially since we all know there's a lot of big money behind these "vaccines" that aren't proven and some big pharma big wigs paid off the deep state big money to keep the actual science behind these mystery shots classified for 75 ing years, when everyone who's alive or in a womb today will be dead and nobody alive then will care.
    By definition the political left is about freedom and general equality amongst all people while the right is about hierarchy and that the brightest minds should rule the roost.

What you just described is generally associated with The right, not the left. Nazism is the right, communism is the left. But then communism basically was the right after a bit as a small segment of people called all the shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By definition the political left is about freedom and general equality amongst all people while the right is about hierarchy and that the brightest minds should rule the roost.

What you just described is generally associated with The right, not the left. Nazism is the right, communism is the left. But then communism basically was the right after a bit as a small segment of people called all the shots.
    Neither far right or far leftism can be enforced in congruence with freedom, i.e. without a strong central government; which is why both ideologies are a failure.

"The brightest minds should rule the roost" (i.e. live ultra-green, get GPS microchipped and get double vaxxed and wear your mask or else we'll persecute you) is typically associated with the radical left, i.e. communism. "The strongest men should rule the roost" (i.e. if you didn't vote for Trump we'll persecute you) on the contrary is typically associated with fascism and nazism.

The idea that any form of marxism/communism can coexist with freedom is an absolute joke though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither far right or far leftism can be enforced in congruence with freedom, i.e. without a strong central government; which is why both ideologies are a failure.

"The brightest minds should rule the roost" (i.e. live ultra-green, get GPS microchipped and get double vaxxed and wear your mask or else we'll persecute you) is typically associated with the radical left, i.e. communism. "The strongest men should rule the roost" (i.e. if you didn't vote for Trump we'll persecute you) on the contrary is typically associated with fascism and nazism.

The idea that any form of marxism/communism can coexist with freedom is an absolute joke though.
    Funny how all examples used are an exaggeration of dems policies. Very objective.

Thread Information