Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    what is funny.......arron rodgers has the exact injury as quinn this season & he looks turrible.......the injury is a major factor in quinns play
    That noise started after he came back and helped destroy an OU team that we now know is trash. All I heard afterwards was "imagine if he hadn't got injured against Bama, they might be a CFP team!" and "UT is going to be a team noone wants to face down the stretch!".

Now you want to blame injuries? :

Lol.

But seriously, Texas has all that beef up front. Even at under 3 yards a carry, pound the ball until they break.
    Not to mention the top 0.1% RB they have in the backfield.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It was over a year ago the Pole Assassin and her pet monkey was in the news
    Good times

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Saban stayed too long

Alot of good men have failed at Georgia. He probably doubted Kirby.

Seminoles gonna overtake Clemson next season. Run is over for Dabo.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    #6 preseason ranking
    bottom of the conference
    won't be in a bowl game
    gies
    you forgot jimbo and jimbo's salary. fisher's salary is the most embarrassing texas college football scenario since baylor's rape our co-eds at will cover up.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

TCU chokage by RB on the 2 point conversion by dropping very catchable pass.

Return chokage by Baylor QB electing to run instead of pass to the wide open reciever on 3rd and 10 to milk out the clock up 28-26.

Baylor with the final drive goes for it on 3rd down, does not get 1st so.....

Keystone cops running on to field for winning FG attempt. They get set with about 5 seconds on the clock and hit the chip shot 30 yarder.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TCU survives against Baylor. They still feel like pretenders imho. Does anyone really want to see TCU go to the playoff and get curb stomped by Georgia?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    TCU survives against Baylor. They still feel like pretenders imho. Does anyone really want to see TCU go to the playoff and get curb stomped by Georgia?
    Georgia is curb stomping everyone tbh. I'm completely good with seeing TCU go undefeated and getting ravaged in the playoffs vs seeing Tennessee or USC there instead.

Lol s saying they planned that crazy field goal all along. They should have passed on that first down then

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    TCU chokage by RB on the 2 point conversion by dropping very catchable pass.

Return chokage by Baylor QB electing to run instead of pass to the wide open reciever on 3rd and 10 to milk out the clock up 28-26.

Baylor with the final drive goes for it on 3rd down, does not get 1st so.....

Keystone cops running on to field for winning FG attempt. They get set with about 5 seconds on the clock and hit the chip shot 30 yarder.
    Yeah that Baylor QB absolutely choked on those runs.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Fabbs, if you still putting money on games, I'd recommend putting a buck on Iowa St covering the 3.5 v Tech today. Seems like easy money

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Kansas gets their QB back. Hard to say which way this one going to go. Ewers has had a lot of freshman inconsistency. Which Ewers will we see? That will determine the game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And here we are again...all these first down throws. The first two downs should be runs until they prove they can stop it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    See how well this is working lol

Fabbs, if you still putting money on games, I'd recommend putting a buck on Iowa St covering the 3.5 v Tech today. Seems like easy money
    ?

Couple of .500 teams who both look like on any given Saturday could be hot or cold.
    Did some Tech co-ed give you the inner 411 on some blowout party last night that's leaving the team hungover?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Robinson giving the Kansas D that grown man treatment

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    ?

Couple of .500 teams who both look like on any given Saturday could be hot or cold.
    Did some Tech co-ed give you the inner 411 on some blowout party last night that's leaving the team hungover?
    I know tech football, tbh lol. Take it or leave it. I thought I was done betting being up this year but I put a dollar on Iowa St.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I'd wonder if ut would allow the team to come back in the second half per par but this cold, this Kansas team and the revenge factor, I'm not seeing the horns let up here like they've done with other teams

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    It's frustrating to me to see a player like Bijan stat load against the mediocre teams and be completely average against the good teams

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    172 at the half

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It's frustrating to me to see a player like Bijan stat load against the mediocre teams and be completely average against the good teams
    I don't know that TCU was all his fault. Sark called a pretty ty game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Georgia is curb stomping everyone tbh.
    Don't look now......

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ohio St struggling vs the Terps too

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    u have got to stop with this false narrative on sark..........plz watch the skycam angle of the game.......sarks plays have players wide open being missed by the qb + shows the rb dancing instead of taking the open hole.........

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't think it was totally his fault there either. It wasn't like it was a blowout where they had to pass the ball to get back in that game. They should have given him 20 carries

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Don't look now......
    So you're saying TCU has a chance?

Thread Information