Post Count
    Lol @ Michigan

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Remember when many argued OSU should have moved up to #3. Would have likely resulted in better Finale

Post Count
    Remember when many argued OSU should have moved up to #3. Would have likely resulted in better Finale
    I was one of them. This is probably going to be one of the lowest TV rated le games ever.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    TCU should've just refused to come out for the 2nd half. Just send a ball boy out with a white hanky.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Getting the backup put in on you in a championship game is straight humiliation

Post Count
    With almost a whole quarter to play... I've been saying for a while that the Big XII was just god awful this year. TCU beating Michigan was a minor miracle but they had no chance against Georgia.

Post Count
    kirk herbstreit just called TCU "K-state"... think it was just a slip of tongue though.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Short memory porky.
    Halftime 2017.

Jalen Hurts relives being benched for Tua Tagovailoa in national le game (saturdaydownsouth.com)

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    I’m pretty sure Georgia was humiliated by the way that game ended.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    The wild thing is TCU was maybe the 3rd most talented team in the Big 12, probably 4th or 5th, but the top of that conference is overrun with en led lazy players being coached by weak willed cucks.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Not sure where to rank these dominant Georgia Bulldawgs. 29-1 run

If my criteria is the previous 3 teams to go Back2Back. Then I don't think they compare offensively to the Trojans or Bama.

2021/22 Bulldawgs vs 94/95 Nebraska

Not sure where to rank these dominant Georgia Bulldawgs. 29-1 run

If my criteria is the previous 3 teams to go Back2Back. Then I don't think they compare offensively to the Trojans or Bama.

2021/22 Bulldawgs vs 94/95 Nebraska
    Bottom line they won so major props to them.

But the pooched FG miss by Ohio State that allowed GA to escape does not put them anywhere near godlike status imo.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hindsight is so ridiculously easy.
    It so clear to me now...

That being said what an awful game...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The wild thing is TCU was maybe the 3rd most talented team in the Big 12, probably 4th or 5th, but the top of that conference is overrun with en led lazy players being coached by weak willed cucks.
    TCU had a bunch of players that actually had played significant time. They were, on the whole, a veteran college team. Coaches know that kids who are talented, but not uber talented, can be very valuable with a significant amount of time under their belt. Also, TCU escaped a number of close calls in the Big 12 by not giving up. They were ready for the back and forth.
    So they found out what it feels like to play a super talented team with a QB who seems to have a been in college for like 8 years. Georgia QB was fantastic. In college.

And TCU was badly outcoached imo. Georgia was a better team anyway but this just made it a horrible matchup. No one called this.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    I really don't think the difference is THAT drastic. TCU just played a terrible game and Georgia was out for blood after the letdown against Ohio St. Ohio St put a scare on Georgia, Michigan beat Ohio St, TCU beat Michigan. Yet it looked like TCU didn't even belong on the field yesterday. The 14 point line by Vegas is closer to reality imo.

Even Cincinnati didn't look that bad against Alabama in the semis last year.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bottom line they won so major props to them.

But the pooched FG miss by Ohio State that allowed GA to escape does not put them anywhere near godlike status imo.
    Just a better matchup.
    But honestly the best way to say Ohio St. even belonged was AFTER they were picked and played.
    Michigan destroyed them in a 2nd half in Columbus that was absolutely embarrassing.
    So now it looks like everyone should laugh at Michigan and TCU? Watch the 2nd half of OSU v. Michigan. Curb stomping 4th quarter embarrassment.
    I think everyone wanted to see a compe ive game so TCU is easy to kick.

So.
    Georgia was clearly the best team throughout the year.
    A pretty clear outcome. The best team won. And not just the last game of the year.
    Last edited by pgardn; 01-10-2023 at 01:44 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I really don't think the difference is THAT drastic. TCU just played a terrible game and Georgia was out for blood after the letdown against Ohio St. Ohio St put a scare on Georgia, Michigan beat Ohio St, TCU beat Michigan. Yet it looked like TCU didn't even belong on the field yesterday. The 14 point line by Vegas is closer to reality imo.

Even Cincinnati didn't look that bad against Alabama in the semis last year.
    Yeah I think if they played again it would be closer. It's just hard to out talent a team like Georgia when you are TCU. TCU is a scrappy team and it carried them to this game...and of course it helps having a NFL WR to throw the ball to. But Georgia is just a machine right now.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    TCU played poorly though let's not sugarcoat.

2 turnovers in the 1st Half. Defensively they looked lost even early on. Didn't even come close to forcing a turnover.

Thread Information