What a terrible ins ution

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Guaranteed
    blocked FG imo

Post Count
    Sark got outcoached badly. This is not a good Tech team but Texas with all the injuries is worse.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sark had a chance to put his foot on their throats beginning of 3rd quarter and his pussy play calling ed it all up
    oh well, new year same ole from this soft program

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Same old pampered en led program.
    Sark could be Vince Lombardi and not be able to overcome the foul stench that wafts through ut.

Post Count
    Same old pampered en led program.
    Sark could be Vince Lombardi and not be able to overcome the foul stench that wafts through ut.
    Those wildcats plays were fireable offenses if he didn't have such a big buyout.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Glad Tech put that soft program back in it's place. You could see the en lement from the fans, players and coaches starting to come out the past two weeks.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That said, Texas has not idea what they are doing when they run that wildcat. It just looks like a cluster . Have they even practiced it?
    Those wildcats plays were fireable offenses if he didn't have such a big buyout.
    It was worse than watching a high school team execute it. I mean maybe Sark adjusts over the transition season and figures something out but right now he looks like just another clown in the clown car

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah UT looked good against LSU natty champ year
    How did that year end up?

The above is what I said in the Bama thread when ut fans were getting all sparky.

ut sucks

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Rofl the horns should have won this game by 20. Doing what they do tho with the usual snatch of defeat from the jaws of victory.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah UT looked good against LSU natty champ year
    How did that year end up?

The above is what I said in the Bama thread when ut fans were getting all sparky.

ut sucks
    Yeah man I was guilty of shining some false hope sunshine up my own ass too. All we can hope is Ewers comes back healthy and salvages this season somehow.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    It was worse than watching a high school team execute it. I mean maybe Sark adjusts over the transition season and figures something out but right now he looks like just another clown in the clown car
    And they have no choice but to keep him at least until Arch is fully on board.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    At the same time, Hudson Card is godawful and severely limits what a team can do offensively. He is white Tyrone Swoopes, at least in the sense that he completely sucks balls, but Texas fans keep trying to convince themselves that he isn’t so bad.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    There is never that intangible resourcefulness or rarely.
    And when there is like that late FG-some how they find ways again and again to lose to less talented teams who show more determination and for ude

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas tech stormed the field gnr gnr gnr...........texas really is every team in the big12s superbowl......they plan all off season for texas & give it 1000 percent during the game.......meanwhile for texas its like playing a boring d2 team from sam houston

Post Count
    At the same time, Hudson Card is godawful and severely limits what a team can do offensively. He is white Tyrone Swoopes, at least in the sense that he completely sucks balls, but Texas fans keep trying to convince themselves that he isn’t so bad.
    lol, Texas fans know Hudson Card is not good. That's why the injury to Quin was so devastating.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    lol, Texas fans know Hudson Card is not good. That's why the injury to Quin was so devastating.
    Card is playing with a hurt leg.....

Also, Card isn't the one dropping passes or running into a loaded front. Card didn't fumble in OT. I am not a big fan of Card, but the kid has played very well since taking over. We did not lose because of him today. We lost because our D was horrible. They simply could not make a stop when it mattered to get off the field.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    you just described kj jefferson

Card is playing with a hurt leg.....

Also, Card isn't the one dropping passes or running into a loaded front. Card didn't fumble in OT. I am not a big fan of Card, but the kid has played very well since taking over. We did not lose because of him today. We lost because our D was horrible. They simply could not make a stop when it mattered to get off the field.
    agreed. TTU Quarterback has been a turnover machine these past two weeks, but looked like the Black Peyton Manning today

Thread Information