Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Texas A&M got bullied by a Appalachian State in their own house. DAMN!!!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And Notre Dame too

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    sun belt doing work today

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    sun belt doing work today
    Marshall and Appalachian State look like they belong in a Power 5 conference teams.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Marshall and Washington State should be in the Top 25 tbh.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Clavicle sprain for Ewers. No timeline yet

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol tech doing tech stuff being ahead at half by 14 and then giving back to the Houston community
    rofl can’t even beat a team this sh!tty

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MqXuwPAOaPQ

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    Whomever allowed Appalachian State to be scheduled for Aggy should be fired!

Thats what happens when they dont schedule a total cupcake non conference opponent!

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    This Florida QB has thrown 2 of the easiest INT ever to Kentucky defenders in this game

Post Count
    Not gonna lie -- the Aggie loss cheered me up a little today.

With Card as QB, Texas is very capable of losing next week to UTSA which knows how to score points. I just think Card doesn't have the talent to makeup for the lack of starting experience.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    This Florida QB has thrown 2 of the easiest INT ever to Kentucky defenders in this game
    Anthony Richardson the QB for Florida, 9-23 105 yards 0 TD 2 INT

This is the QB that help Florida upset Utah last week? Utah ought to be ashamed of themselves.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    The Sun belt defeats another Power 5 team.

And this time it's Georgia Southern avoiding the upset attempt by Nebraska in a fun game.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Whomever allowed Appalachian State to be scheduled for Aggy should be fired!

Thats what happens when they dont schedule a total cupcake non conference opponent!
    Seriously, why would anyone want to schedule those guys lol. North Carolina should have lost to them last week, had to barely hold on

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Not gonna lie -- the Aggie loss cheered me up a little today.

With Card as QB, Texas is very capable of losing next week to UTSA which knows how to score points. I just think Card doesn't have the talent to makeup for the lack of starting experience.
    Early line in draft kings is ut by 14.5. I like the horns to win by 20+ here, imo. I hope the line goes down some with ewers out.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    tbh bijan and roschon should be able to run at will on utsa. with those guys even card should be able to have a competent game.

if the defense is anything close to what we saw today they should win by 20+ easily.

lol choderunners

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    And man, what little I've seen of Ewers.... dude has the stuff to get a le for the horns.

Post Count
    tbh bijan and roschon should be able to run at will on utsa. with those guys even card should be able to have a competent game.
    Dangerous assumptions

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dangerous assumptions
    perhaps but utsa sucks sooooo bad

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    looking at some of the replay of the Tech game...holy christ, that jiggaboo they have at QB is awful. Threw two picks in double coverage that equally could've been intercepted by two different players on each one rofl. The one where we stared down the receiver and TWO defenders jumped the route was one of the worst picks I've ever seen

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    looking at some of the replay of the Tech game...holy christ, that jiggaboo they have at QB is awful. Threw two picks in double coverage that equally could've been intercepted by two different players on each one rofl. The one where we stared down the receiver and TWO defenders jumped the route was one of the worst picks I've ever seen
    Yeah, funny I noticed him too staring down the WR1 in a lot of routes.

He's a mediocre passing QB, but has a gun for an arm and is obviously a great scrambler. Shough is a decent passer but average scrambling ability and average arm strength.

Honestly the best QB in the team is Morton but he's a freshman so no way he gets the nod unless injuries. Kinda sucks that Donovan is only a sop re himself because we have to wait that much longer for Morton but who knows, maybe he gets just enough of the passing game down by his senior year that he's like a Cam Newton lite.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i'm inclined to be pissed about a&m but it's a young team. the problem is with the hype. aggie fans are almost as delusional as cowboys fans. this team is way too young and still does not have a QB. i also predict that Haynes King will not finish his college career as an aggie. i expect max johnson take over and for connor weigman to be the starter next season. if the season gets really bad, it'd be in jimbo's interest to to just go with the freshman for the rest of the year (if, for instance, the aggies are 3-3 at the halfway mark). i don't see how miami is an underdog as i can't see A&M growing up that fast.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    "Toggle calendar overlay
    Texas Tech Athletics

Donovan Smith named Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week
    Smith threw for a career-high 350 yards in Texas Tech’s 33-30 double-overtime win over No. 25 Houston.."

It's like they heard you lolz

Thread Information