It’s pretty clear to any who actually watches even 5 minutes of football that he benefits greatly from a system that feeds him the ball all the time and is playing in a not so great league. Poland is really an example of how much he benefit from a system.

Is he even too 10 player?

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I'll defend. Goal today in traffic off a turnover. Strikers touch. Bayern has no maestro and when they partenered him with elite Wingers it was selfish Ribery/Robben end of career.

I still put him up with anyone else in the World right now. His skill set and decision making is rather perfect. He lacked the killer drive before but has it now to carry a club or nation.

Poland he scored against Spain, twice against Sweden and then once against Sweden in elimination. Last 3 big matches.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Should Lewandowski move on with say Barcelona? Or stay at Bayern and help groom 1 last run with Neuer.

Seems he missed the train to Real. I think considering how much help Barca needs, I stay at Bayern and bring 1 more to Munich. Ballon dOR big media gotry or not. Show em you built and rebuilt it again.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Better than Pessi

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    yes, next

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He seems damn good striker, although Benzema may be better.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Coman, Sane and Gnabry. Projects. I like them but neither likely to be WC. Bayern never has elite CAM. Crosses into the box him to death. Some of this connected to Mueller and old discussion.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I don't know if the "most", but he is definitely overrated. He got Golden Ball hype only because of playing for Bayern. At no point in time has he ever been better than Benzema.
    Last edited by DAF86; 04-14-2022 at 12:03 PM.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Truth be told, there just hasn't been many great players after the Messi-Neymar era, tbh... that makes Lewa stand out more...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Truth be told, there just hasn't been many great players after the Neymar era, tbh... that makes Lewa stand out more...
    wait….

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I don't know if the "most", but he is definitely overrated. He got Golden Ball hype only because of playing for Bayern. At no point in time has he ever been better than Benzema.
    To be fair Benzema had Ronaldo and Modric. Lewandowski has had Mueller and ? Gündoğan I guess. Individual greatness it's not close but Benzema has arguably more clutch goals and that should probably be credited to his superior teammates over the years. How many ballon dOrs in locker rooms Benzema has dressed in...

Not even in the same level. Benzema has been fantastic this year as a lead and was fantastic playing alongside other greats. Unlike Bayern, Real has had moments of weakness post Ronaldo era and he’s come up clutch.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Might be time for Lewandowski to move to Barca and join the La Liga gravy train. Teenaged Musiala & old man Mueller. Hand me down wingers from Arsenal & City. ALL German. What has Deutschland accomplished lately.

Give me proven talent in their prime. Benzema gets Alaba and Lewandowski settles for a 21 year old Canadian.

Thread Information