Page 92 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2835
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh, well if this estimate comes from a crypto youtuber, you should definitely take it as fact!
    LMAO the kinds of stupid this sad man wishcasts for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Market capitalization of Twitter (TWTR)
    Market cap: $41.09 Billion
    As of January 2023 Twitter has a market cap of $41.09 Billion. This makes Twitter the world's 401th most valuable company by market cap according to our data. The market capitalization, commonly called market cap, is the total market value of a publicly traded company's outstanding shares and is commonly used to measure how much a company is worth.

https://companiesmarketcap.com/twitter/marketcap/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over the last three days, staff in Twitter's office in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City have been seeing the effects of the billionaire's decision to not renegotiate the contracts of facilities maintenance workers who handled in-office supplies and cleaning. Odors from uncleaned bathrooms and several clogged toilets are creeping into hallways and work spaces, according to two people familiar with the stinky situation and messages seen by Insider.

Toilet paper is nowhere to be found in the office, said these people, who asked not to be identified discussing noxious topics. Meanwhile, Musk still requires nearly everyone to work in the office five days a week.......

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon...r-slack-2023-1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO the kinds of stupid this sad man wishcasts for.
    scroll through that guy's twitter profile for 30 seconds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris getting hard over Elmo's wallet

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon ting on Elon's origin story

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Five ways Elon Musk has changed the platform for users

1. Blocking alternative ways to view Twitter

2. Curation

3. Controversial accounts reinstated

4. Twitter Blue

5. Silver and gold ticks

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-64289251

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon Musk has to make the first interest payment on the $13 billion debt he took on to buy Twitter –

and the company's dire financial situation means it faces risks including bankruptcy

• Elon Musk financed his $44 billion Twitter takeover with $13 billion of borrowings.
    • The first interest payment on the debt could be due as early as this month, according to the Financial Times.
    • Twitter's weak finances have raised questions about its ability to repay debt – a default could lead to bankruptcy, the report said.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/elon-musk-twitter-bankruptcy-warning-debt-repayment-interest-payment-wirecard-2023-1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In Elon’s defense, he knew his technology would be ready in the near future, while Holmes promised something she knew was impossible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Elon’s defense, he knew his technology would be ready in the near future, while Holmes promised something she knew was impossible.
    we're six years out from the demo, is it the near future yet?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    we're six years out from the demo, is it the near future yet?
    The self-driving capabilities of Teslas is honestly pretty remarkable. It’s not flawless yet, for sure, but it’s nowhere near the same ballpark as the complete fraud of what Holmes was doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The self-driving capabilities of Teslas is honestly pretty remarkable. It’s not flawless yet, for sure, but it’s nowhere near the same ballpark as the complete fraud of what Holmes was doing.
    it's still dangerous. totally irresponsible to beta test it on civilians imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In June, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), said it was expanding an investigation into 830,000 Tesla cars across all four current model lines. The expansion came after analysis of a number of accidents revealed patterns in the car’s performance and driver behavior.

The NHTSA said the widened investigation would aim to examine the degree to which Tesla’s autopilot technology and associated systems “may exacerbate human factors or behavioral safety risks by undermining the effectiveness of the driver’s supervision”.

A second NHTSA investigation is also under way to determine if the removal of the forward-looking radar sensor on some newer Teslas is causing the vehicles to apply their brakes for no reason, which is called “phantom braking” and can lead to wrecks.

Since 2016, the agency has investigated 30 crashes involving Teslas equipped with automated driving systems, 19 of them fatal. NHTSA’s Office of Defects Investigation is also looking at the company’s autopilot technology in at least 11 crashes where Teslas hit emergency vehicles.

Many such wrecks aren’t investigated by the NHTSA. And in nearly 400 crashes involving cars with driver-assist systems reported by automakers between July 2021 and this past May, more Teslas were involved than all other manufacturers combined.
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...afety-children

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Musk has laid off ~80% of the workforce.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon Musk

censors BBC report critical of Indian Prime Minister Modi,

blocks members of parliament from sharing links

Elon Musk Colludes With Indian Government To Censor Critical Reporting Of Modi

Elon Musk’s Twitter origin story – the thing that drove him to buy the app – starts with the old Twitter’s decision to censor reporting from the New York Post about the potential corruption uncovered on Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Yet now in India,

Musk has buckled to pressure from the Indian prime minister

to censor a BBC do entary that exposes his role in the 2002 Gujarat massacre.

This act of censorship of allegations of crimes against humanity against a foreign leader sets a worrying tone for Twitter — especially in light of its new management.

Elon Musk’s self-identification as a “free-speech absolutist”

has been a primary talking point for the billionaire as he has sought to explain why he took ownership of the platform last year.

Much of his criticism of Twitter revolved around its decision to censor reporting around Hunter Biden, the son of then-presidential candidate Joe Biden.

https://badnews.substack.com/p/elon-musk-censors-bbc-report-critical

Elmo must fear Modi blocking Twitter in India, costing Elmo $100Ms in ad revenue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon Quickly Finds Out Nick Fuentes Is Just Too Hateful for Twitter

The man who’s known for

Holocaust denial and

racist great replacement nonsense was again banned after

he praised Hitler and

the Unabomber in a Twitter Space.

The 24-year-old white supremacist Nick Fuentes has been at the center of multiple far right campaigns, including multiple stop the steal rallies.

His online fan group have executed multiple digital harassment campaigns against critics.

https://gizmodo.com/nick-fuentes-twi...usk-1850030536

But Trash is back on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook while his people can't find any Repugs to blather with him for his SC rally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cherry picking? Motivated reasoning?

How did Elon's handpicked scribblers miss this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One person in this entire forum is still worrying about Elon Musk and how he mismanages his money and his personal property.

No one cares. It doesn't effect anyone here aside from trying to project the image you want projected to the same 10 people you've communicated with here for nearly 20 years.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    One person in this entire forum is still worrying about Elon Musk and how he mismanages his money and his personal property.

No one cares. It doesn't effect anyone here aside from trying to project the image you want projected to the same 10 people you've communicated with here for nearly 20 years.
    Speak for yourself. I think the trainwreck is amusing, especially for someone that has so many bootlickers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks for your concern, but you really needn't. Posting here is more or less a silly hobby for me, it's a clip file plus entertainment. If you can't see that I've been clowning Elon ITT more's the pity.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 02-10-2023 at 12:25 AM.

Thread Information