Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis has such an insufferable group of players. So much whining and crying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jaren mostly ^ to be fair he never gets the benefit of the doubt. But his immaturity doesn’t help

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite that I prefer them over the Warriors. Can't stand Dray-Klay-Curry have always found them insufferable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best actor award goes to Clarke. The initial smack was a bit much, but the pulling down to the floor doesn’t warrant a 30 second laying on the floor. Come on man

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at Draymond's reaction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, no. The refs need to stop calling Jaren Jackson on clean blocks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best actor award goes to Clarke. The initial smack was a bit much, but the pulling down to the floor doesn’t warrant a 30 second laying on the floor. Come on man
    off. That was a play that deserves attention. Dirty as .

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Raymond

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond was trying to take Clarke out of the play so he couldn't complete the basket. It was clearly excessive and a non-basketball play. Good bye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont bet but I should have put money on the Grizz. These are not the Durant GSW that won championships. I’d celebrate eliminating them like its the finals. I also wonder if the Grizz defeat them if the mystique and favoritism around them will be gone. The beginning of the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am probably a prisoner of the moment but that’s what game threads are for, overreactions in the moment are fine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont bet but I should have put money on the Grizz. These are not the Durant GSW that won championships. I’d celebrate eliminating them like its the finals. I also wonder if the Grizz defeat them if the mystique and favoritism around them will be gone. The beginning of the end.
    I expect Draymond or some other Warrior to pull a Zaza if they figure the series isn't winnable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors definitely have weak spots. They're depending on guys like Wiggins and Otto Porter and have no size whatsoever. Like, not even a basically skilled big man on their roster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Poole has become such a good player. Great shooter, unselfish, pushes the ball/plays with great energy/pace. Hindsight is 20/20 obv, but if only Spurs had drafted him instead of Luka Samanic..
    Still think GS wins this series. They’re shooting terribly right now and only down 5. They’re so experienced while Memphis isn’t. They can all shoot the ball. They’re so unselfish. Only weakness is their lack of size, which I think will only hurt them once the play PHX and/or Milwaukee.
    Said it at the time that Porter Jr. was the most underrated off season pickup, but Poole has changed everything. Gave them the second off the dribble creator/scorer they've lacked since Durant.

The Grizzlies have virtually no chance. They're a better Raptors, reliant on forcing turnovers and offensive rebounding to mitigate their poor half court offense and foul prone defense. But those are strengths that can be somewhat offset in the playoffs, while their weaknesses can't be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any Spur fan rooting for the Warriors to win this series should get their heads checked. I don't know how you could pull for the Warriors after what happened in '17 with Zaza. I get how some could hate the Grizzlies after Ja has lit up the Spurs every time he has played them but outside of that they have no history with the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like I said the Bucks are still the favorites to win it all. Their roster is just built perfectly and they can win the East even without Middleton. I like that Memphis is giving the Dubs the business, I think that's a better match up for them than Minnesota

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbf, Dray prolly thought the name in the front of his jersey would prevent the refs from kicking him out, kinda like how it prevents them from calling the 20+ fouls per game he usually commits. All while listening to his constant ing about the 3 fouls they do call on him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizzlies are a stupid team. they are giving up so many second chance points which will be the reason why they lose this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is more Dillon Brooks shooting them out of a game.. that kind of frustrating game from him. Tough to watch. GSW will not kill themselves like the wolves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors playing much better defense without Draymond Green. And the Grizzlies have to actually guard five players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jackson Jr., Clarke and Tillman are poor defensive rebounders and Warriors are huge on wings/forwards.

You always have to guard Green, otherwise passing lanes open for him to facilitate offense, notably DHO's with no help which lead to open 3's.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF Memphis giving up two wide open layups with 2:00 left in the game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morant is every bit as re ed as Westbrick tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont care for the result

this is almost peak playoff basketball

great game

great defensive play by Curry

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF Memphis giving up two wide open layups with 2:00 left in the game?
    They are a profoundly stupid low IQ team. Very frustrating. They could have won this game had they could have gotten a god damn rebound

Thread Information