Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BookerDashian out with hamstring after drilling 31 in the 1st half.
    Ouch.

Pels sticking it to the Suns in the 4th.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BookerDashian out with hamstring after drilling 31 in the 1st half.
    Ouch.

Pels sticking it to the Suns in the 4th.

It's their game to lose now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pels should float trade offers for Fat Phuck.

Great 4th by Brandon Ingrahm. I mean good total game but drilling jumpers everytime Phx tried to come back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this will be like the Suns version of 2014 round 1. After losing in the Finals the previous year, they take the league by storm, only to struggle with their first round matchup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sonics, Heat, Mavs and Spurs will be off the hook once a 1 seed loses to a 9 or 10 seed, tbh,

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sonics, Heat, Mavs and Spurs will be off the hook once a 1 seed loses to a 9 or 10 seed, tbh,

I never would have thought of that. But, yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great game by a young Pelicans team on the road. They’re going to be a tough out for anyone with Ingram and McCollum ballin’ right now, their bigs being productive, and both their Rookies playing well. Losing Booker however is huge for PHX. If he’s not healthy then this is a totally different series. Still have PHX winning in 6 or 7, but it’ll be interesting to see his status the rest of the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs getting det injury luck again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incredible to see the Pelicans up on Phoenix in the 4th quarter of a playoff game with Jones, Murphy, and Alvarado-- three rookies!-- all on the floor at the same time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched th Grizzlies game instead, so I am just now learning of this upset but I liked the Pelicans a lot when I watched them and it seems they are peaking at the right time. I recorded that game so I’ll watch it tomorrow. Ingram is balling big time it looks like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incredible to see the Pelicans up on Phoenix in the 4th quarter of a playoff game with Jones, Murphy, and Alvarado-- three rookies!-- all on the floor at the same time.
    Shhhh don’t tell the spurs homers here. Spurs grab all the can’t miss prospects and steals and are the only ones that know how to draft well or develop….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shhhh don’t tell the spurs homers here. Spurs grab all the can’t miss prospects and steals and are the only ones that know how to draft well or develop….

Since 2016, Spurs can only draft and develop SG/combo guards. DjM, DW, LW, KJ, DV and JP all are SG/combo guards when in college. All those 3 does not play SG/Combo guards, we probably draft another 3 SG/Combo guards this year to play as PF and other position of needs.
    Last edited by XDT76; 04-20-2022 at 02:09 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bobcats pulled off this win granted Booker was injured. Maybe San Antonio wouldn’t have been swept had they taken out the bobcats and clippers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs getting det injury luck again
    Agreed it really sucks. I hate the Warriors. I'm for anybody to win it all besides them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since 2016, Spurs can only draft and develop SG/combo guards. DjM, DW, LW, DJ, DV and JP all are SG/combo guards when in college. All those 3 does not play SG/Combo guards, we probably draft another 3 SG/Combo guards this year to play as PF and other position of needs.
    I laughed the other day telling my younger brother the Spurs will probably blow their lottery pick on some 6'3 guard and waste the two other picks on two undersized players which will be a 6'6 PF and a 6'6 SF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bobcats pulled off this win granted Booker was injured. Maybe San Antonio wouldn’t have been swept had they taken out the bobcats and clippers
    Man, Suns lost at home to a team that doesn't even exist anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoying the playoffs so far but also a reminder of just how far we are from being compe ive. The NBA is loaded with talent. We simply are not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoying the playoffs so far but also a reminder of just how far we are from being compe ive. The NBA is loaded with talent. We simply are not.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

after watching raymond green mug joker at will over and over…
    and get away with it

while joker was getting called for touch fouls

i was not happy to hear another suns player getting injured…

i was sure chris paul would be injured (and he probably still will get injured)
    but now their star scorer is out

warriors and brooklyn i guess

fml

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no one on this team especially talented and given how surprisingly open they were to trading White, Vassell over Haliburton and to a lesser extent Maxey (more so hindsight) was inexplicable.

To illustrate the gap: The Pelicans sans Williamson are merely decent, yet they still have the two most and arguably three most talented offensive players between the two teams. Sure, Murray is higher impact than all of them, but still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn’t appear obvious to most here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To illustrate the gap: The Pelicans sans Williamson are merely decent, yet they still have the two most and arguably three most talented offensive players between the two teams. Sure, Murray is higher impact than all of them, but still.
    Their young players are set up so much better positionally too at this point. Trey Murphy is 6'9" with a 7' wingspan and able to play 3 positions, and Herb Jones is 6'7.25" with a 7' wingspan, a perfect height & length for a perimeter defender who can also switch onto bigger players. Compare that to KJ at 6'6" with a 6'9" wingspan and Primo at 6'5" with a 6'9' wingspan. Ingram is close to 6'10" with a 7'3' wingspan. The Pelicans have more length at SG & SF than the Spurs do at PF, and that's not even including their potentially best player Zion, who is considered their undersized guy with his 6'10" wingspan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their young players are set up so much better positionally too at this point. Trey Murphy is 6'9" with a 7' wingspan and able to play 3 positions, and Herb Jones is 6'7.25" with a 7' wingspan, a perfect height & length for a perimeter defender who can also switch onto bigger players. Compare that to KJ at 6'6" with a 6'9" wingspan and Primo at 6'5" with a 6'9' wingspan. Ingram is close to 6'10" with a 7'3' wingspan. The Pelicans have more length at SG & SF than the Spurs do at PF, and that's not even including their potentially best player Zion, who is considered their undersized guy with his 6'10" wingspan.
    What it is it like the 4th year of playing guys out of position due to poor roster construction? This isn’t exactly a case of luck, we have the bed in building a team since the day Leonard asked out.
    Last edited by KingKev; 04-20-2022 at 07:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What pick up by the Nets, Dragic has been killing it. Crazy he turns 36 next week time flies, feels like the other day when he raped the Spurs in the 4th quarter in the playoffs.

Thread Information