Page 39 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Normally I’d quit watching a blowout like this but can’t get over the enjoyment
    I hate the Warriors so much I'm definitely going to watch this whole entire game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on back door broom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This feels like a pride/not-in-our-house game, where GSW will close out at home, but damn I've never seen a team get ripped by fifty points in a playoff game. And in the third quarter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This feels like a pride/not-in-our-house game, where GSW will close out at home, but damn I've never seen a team get ripped by fifty points in a playoff game. And in the third quarter.
    Memphis played them close the last game and this game they blew them out. The difference maker I would say is Adams. He is not allowing the Warriors to get second chance points like they did throughout this series. GSW should close them out in game 6 but if they don't they will lose the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like dubs are fatigued. At least with this loss they won’t get a week off if they go ahead and win game 6.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    would be awesome if the warriors blew a 3-1 lead. i think they win at home the next game though tbh.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would be awesome if the warriors blew a 3-1 lead. i think they win at home the next game though tbh.
    Yeah, don’t see them blowing it with Morant injured

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    someone should do to curry what poole did to ja. and then we’ll see if the warriors call it dirty.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    someone should do to curry what poole did to ja. and then we’ll see if the warriors call it dirty.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i’m surprised poole didn’t suspended for a game, can’t you clearly see him push AND pull ja at the same time in the video?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis should be up 3-2 in this series. Warriors win the next game and the series but it’s nice to see those mfers lose by fitty

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like this memphis team. I also like their game much more when there is no morant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best D without Morant. Simple. Ja is minus defender and realy bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whooooop that trick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such a bad play by Smart too-- a Milwaukee defender had fallen down, Jayson Tatum was wide open on the right wing and Derrick White was wide open for a right corner three. Smart should've gotten that ball ahead immediately into open space instead of dribbling into a space with multiple defenders.
    That’s why they went out and got Derrick White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's why I'm laughing at people saying the Dubs might ring. They have 0 chance at winning a le. WCF is their ceiling

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW facing MEM now reminds me of spurs facing GSW in 2014. It was clear they were the young up start poised to rise, but weren’t quite ready that year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This was a foul on Steve btw… when Draymond is doing the definition of excessive and unnecessary…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder if sacramento can rescind their offer to brown,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was a foul on Steve btw…
    For placing his hand on Donkey?

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis probably would have won in 6 without the Ja injury and the suspension for the breakaway foul. But still, their defense is awesome. The game before that they choked, they were deflecting passes almost every possession. For a small market team I can't help but appreciate them, at least when they're not playing the Spurs. Also, I like that their goofy Grit and Grind schtick is actually real and their team iden y, and it even influences players that they draft and target.

I think whoever takes over after Pop, they should probably lean into that a little. I think the Spurs have been defined under Pop too much by risk aversion. SA is a quiet town, but I think there is also a rowdy side that's been sort of sublimated. I remember the baseline bums pouring beer and, I think, throwing guacamole at players, maybe even, famously, at Larry Brown before he was our coach.

Anyway, the next Memphis game will be interesting. It feels like they will lose after having played, honestly, too well in this game; it will be hard not to have a huge let down. But we'll see. GS doesn't really seem to have much of a killer instint at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis probably would have won in 6 without the Ja injury and the suspension for the breakaway foul. But still, their defense is awesome. The game before that they choked, they were deflecting passes almost every possession. For a small market team I can't help but appreciate them, at least when they're not playing the Spurs. Also, I like that their goofy Grit and Grind schtick is actually real and their team iden y, and it even influences players that they draft and target.

I think whoever takes over after Pop, they should probably lean into that a little. I think the Spurs have been defined under Pop too much by risk aversion. SA is a quiet town, but I think there is also a rowdy side that's been sort of sublimated. I remember the baseline bums pouring beer and, I think, throwing guacamole at players, maybe even, famously, at Larry Brown before he was our coach.

Anyway, the next Memphis game will be interesting. It feels like they will lose after having played, honestly, too well in this game; it will be hard not to have a huge let down. But we'll see. GS doesn't really seem to have much of a killer instint at this point.
    Oh man I couldn’t agree more. The grindhouse is real authentic blue collar basketball that really started back in those Z-Bo, Battier years.

Grizz are easily my second favourite team. The nice guy Spurs culture needs a tweak to include some earned confidence/arrogance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Jackson lines up for a bomb it reminds me of an uncoordinated 5th grader trying to make a layup, but then swish. Even though dubs are still favored I think Memphis’ energy can play a part. We’ll see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This was a foul on Steve btw… when Draymond is doing the definition of excessive and unnecessary…
    Nah, Adams isn't doing anything wrong. Green is just a clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tyus Jones doesn't get the coverage of other point guards, but what he accomplished this year was pretty impressive-- his assist-to-turnover numbers set an all time record at 4.4 APG compared to 0.6 TOV per for a 7:1 ratio! If you extrapolate that out to 100 possessions, that's 10 assists on average per 1.4 turnovers. It won't get him on the highlight reels like slam dunks and blocked shots, but it's a noteworthy accomplishment to play so many mistake free minutes while setting up teammates. In the playoffs so far, Tyus has 46 assists and 11 turnovers.

Thread Information