Page 43 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2078
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since we aren’t in the playoffs… Anniversary of 0.4

I’d pay to see the footage of Matt Barnes slapping Derek Fisher.

Also why the fk did Devin Brown close that game out instead of Bowen? Imagine if we had retained Stephen Jackson instead of Turk/Mercer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot the Clippers who if healthy are easily a top 3 team. West was weak this year mostly due to injuries but still should be wide open next year for all the teams you mentioned.

Our youth compared to other teams is bad though. Only a homer would argue otherwise.
    i did forget all about the clippers, i guess i just block out anything that has to do with uncle's kid. the spurs are basically their youth if we go by the last rotations we were seeing (after mcdermott's injury), with an average age of 23. Poeltl is the old man at 26.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i did forget all about the clippers, i guess i just block out anything that has to do with uncle's kid. the spurs are basically their youth if we go by the last rotations we were seeing (after mcdermott's injury), with an average age of 23. Poeltl is the old man at 26.
    If, and a BIF IF, they can bring that roster back healthy that’s a very dangerous team. Long, strong, tough and athletic. Norm Powell and RoCo were underrated additions. Load manage both Kahwi and PG till playoff time.
    Last edited by KingKev; 05-13-2022 at 04:00 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough news for Danny:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it's worse than initially reported.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics in 7
    Heat in 5
    Warriors in 6
    Suns in 7

Think the Celtics and Bucks will be a great series. Celtics get the job done due to their D. Winner of this series wins the East and both can win the championship.

Heat in 5 assuming Embiid misses multiple games. If Embiid was healthy I’d say it goes 7. I don’t really rate the Heat as high as others but they’re solid, also don’t think the Sixers can win the le. Harden looks a s of his Houston self. Embiid still prone to choking.

Can’t see Memphis beating GS. They still appear a fake 2 seed that’s overrated.

Mavs will play the Suns tough imo. Lukas game is built for the playoffs. It took Kawhi going Jordan mode to eliminate Luka in 6 and 7 games last two years and that’s without the Mavs having the defense they have now. Going with Suns in 7.
    I am honestly surprised a lot of people are surprised at the Mavs. This isn’t a surprise to me for the same points I made above before the series started. Look at what it took to eliminate Luka the last two playoffs. His game is just built for the playoffs as he can control the pace. However, as great as the role players have been at home this series, a few of them are going to have to step up on the road on game 7 to pull this off.

The Mavs would go 6 or 7 games with any of the best teams in the league (Bucks, Celtics, Warriors, Heat). And I think they’d have a shot at beating any of them. Lukas that good. How far they go will depend on whether any role players can step up on the road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it's worse than initially reported.
    ing embiid man floppinh and flailing and falling on every possession trying to get calls.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    philly needs to do everything they can to swap harden for lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing embiid man floppinh and flailing and falling on every possession trying to get calls.
    Nah that's on Danny.
    Like a QB or Olineman needs to keep moving all the way beyond the end of the play, Danny stood there like a statue when he could have easily moved away from Embiids fall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok I can't get behind all this Embiid hate. It was an unfortunate accident, not on purpose. Really sorry for Danny because he's at an age where he's not coming back from this, and it's sudden and unexpected in how dramatic the end can be sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    philly needs to do everything they can to swap harden for lebron.
    I'd agree, but Embiid is already giving indications that he wants to play with Jimmy Butler... I was kind of surprised both guys would be so open to suggestions they want to team up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't seen anything to tell me Embiid is a champion.
    All that size and talent -

but he is gutless.

He also plays like a pussy - always trying to draw fouls, acting, flopping, pleading for calls.
    him.

Also - better hope the Suns beat the mavs - otherwise - those golden state gots will have another easy path...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't seen anything to tell me Embiid is a champion.
    All that size and talent -

but he is gutless.

He also plays like a pussy - always trying to draw fouls, acting, flopping, pleading for calls.
    him.

Also - better hope the Suns beat the mavs - otherwise - those golden state gots will have another easy path...
    I’ll never understand posts like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think Boston is done. The loss last game was demoralizing. The loss of this guy just means more piled on others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Williams new knee injury is from a bone bruise cause by knee on knee collision with Giannis. Not related to his meniscus surgery.

I’m sure it was on one of those Giannis football running back barrelling through the lane drives whilst his elbows were out in front creating space. Poor defense from the Celtics not putting their faces in the way of those elbows, but it probably would have been called a defensive foul anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston Re s with a 10 point lead.
    Wonder what will happen next said no one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick White has been very good for Boston. Overall it’s undeniable that Boston has the better team, but they looked this same way at home and then folded at the last minute. They have to stick this landing.

Greak Freak is a little out of control right now, and in foul trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have any takes about this people?

He was really bad in their losses and very hot shooting the 3 at their home. Since he performs at home it may be significant but consider he was having trouble guarding Anderson at times. I don’t think he’s that big of a loss, but maybe I am biased. Open to different views.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm apparently Otto is the GSW star.

Plus minus in this small of a sample doesnt mean anything… but it is making me think maybe the Grizzlies can really pull this off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have any takes about this people?
    Hoping for the best but i think MVPWarriorRef makes another strong clinching appearance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm starting to feel like the Bucks will lose this series in 7 very similar to how the 2015 Clippers/Spurs series played out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kome Tatum gets away with the bull push off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think you should guard Tatum closer?

FFS Bonnerton with the super late rotation.

Great shooting by Tatum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm starting to feel like the Bucks will lose this series in 7 very similar to how the 2015 Clippers/Spurs series played out.
    I don't think Boston can shoot this well again but they are smokin today.
    Where is Game 7?

Trying to have Bonnerton and George Hill guard Tatum is not going to work when he is hot.
    The F is Middletons status?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum has come alive in an elimination game. He deserves all the credit. Defeating this Boston team is and was going to be super tough. It’s evident that Boston has had the better team but Milwaukee had the best player. This game Tatum stopped up. That was big time.

Thread Information