Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2078
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs got revenge on the Heat, hope they get it on Golden State now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What sort of voodoo did the Dubs get ahold of to get this kind of injury luck?
    They sold their soul to Satan that's what it feels like.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My biggest takeaway from this year's playoffs is that the league is wide open now. If there's was ever a time to cash some chips in and try to go for it...it's now...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My biggest takeaway from this year's playoffs is that the league is wide open now. If there's was ever a time to cash some chips in and try to go for it...it's now...
    The problem is you still need a superstar, and the Spurs don't have one at this moment of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, it's still the Warriors' league through crazy luck and favorable officiating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is you still need a superstar, and the Spurs don't have one at this moment of time.
    This too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last year it was clear, too. Before that, LAL won the worthless bubble thing. There aren't any really great teams right now. The old guard is just about done -- CP is done, LeBron can only pump so many steriods. The good young players aren't really on exceptional teams. Even Curry is getting pretty old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew I should have put money, at the beginning of the season, on the Warriors winning it all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last year it was clear, too. Before that, LAL won the worthless bubble thing. There aren't any really great teams right now. The old guard is just about done -- CP is done, LeBron can only pump so many steriods. The good young players aren't really on exceptional teams. Even Curry is getting pretty old.
    Just waiting for the Warriors to crumble. TBH there is nobody of the old guard I like. Just want this era of Millennial NBA ballers to end and I say this as an old Millennial.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea...I don't even count the bubble year....you're right about the old guard (they're done) opportunity is knocking...I just think we should seize it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t watch the first half, did Ayton get played off the floor or something? They asked Monty Williams after the game why he only played 17 mins and he said the reason he didn’t play much was “internal.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t watch the first half, did Ayton get played off the floor or something? They asked Monty Williams after the game why he only played 17 mins and he said the reason he didn’t play much was “internal.”
    I guess they're not paying Ayton. For a change, I'm not sure I'd pay Ayton until I find out exactly what went on...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess they're not paying Ayton. For a change, I'm not sure I'd pay Ayton until I find out exactly what went on...
    I'd throw the max at him tbh. At the very least it forces the Suns to match and puts them in cap .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd throw the max at him tbh. At the very least it forces the Suns to match and puts them in cap .
    My rule for Max Contracts is don't max players who aren't worth it in wins. That's why I'm really hesitant to pursue Lavine; it'll take a max and I'm none too sure he's a guy who moves the needle a bunch. Ayton I was comfortable with, but if he's quit on his team in a Game 7... I get a lot less comfortable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow! Are the suns done? CP3 done? Wow…
    glad the Mavs won though. Go Luka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started watching at 2 minutes left in the 3rd… it was 97-47 or something like that … I just couldn’t believe it. I don’t know how it got to that point… Wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My rule for Max Contracts is don't max players who aren't worth it in wins. That's why I'm really hesitant to pursue Lavine; it'll take a max and I'm none too sure he's a guy who moves the needle a bunch. Ayton I was comfortable with, but if he's quit on his team in a Game 7... I get a lot less comfortable.
    He'll be easy to trade if it doesn't work out tbh. Also doesn't cripple the Spurs financially and he fits the timeline of the younger guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew I should have put money, at the beginning of the season, on the Warriors winning it all.
    They aren’t…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns aren’t going to match and the spurs sure as aren’t giving him the max after Monty basically said Ayton quit on the team in the biggest game of the season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns aren’t going to match and the spurs sure as aren’t giving him the max after Monty basically said Ayton quit on the team in the biggest game of the season
    I agree the Spurs prolly won't since they don't really throw the max at anyone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Ayton quit that says a lot about his character. That's not somebody you want to build around going forward. Just a terrible look.

Thread Information