Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2078
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 out of 7 games were won by the road team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walked into it, shot it on his tip toes, with Horford the only guy between him and the rim. Didn't even think about it and just shot it. Sometimes confidence ISN'T enough.
    Like I said: Memorial Day Miracle.
    Some have that bullet in the chamber, some don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors are definitely ringing again. Celts are too dumb to beat a great team like the Dubs.
    They're not a great team.

They're a very good team that happens to be better than what is in front of them.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics seem to have all the posi covered going into the finals . I like their chances against the Warriors.

DWhite off the bench been huge on both ends as per usualt just like game 6 .. also came up big on his 3 point shot tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not a great team.

They're a very good team that happens to be better than what is in front of them.
    It really doesn't matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really doesn't matter.
    I guess in the end you're right.
    Just like our Lockout Championship and the Lakers Covid Trophy.

It doesn't really matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you’re going to discount those, you have to throw the first Heatles trophy on the pile, too. 66 game lockout season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you’re going to discount those, you have to throw the first Heatles trophy on the pile, too. 66 game lockout season.
    Yeah. Simplicity kind of demands an all-or-nothing mentality to the situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations Former Spurs assistant Coaches Ime Udoka, Will Hardy and former Spur Derrick White on advancing to the NBA Finals!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Celtics are too banged up, worn down (neither of the past two series should have been as difficult as they were) and their half court offense, particularly in crunch time, still too untrustworthy, to beat the Warriors . . . and as good as Tatum is, he's a cut below the caliber to override that.

Warriors over Celtics in 6.

I realize you're being sarcastic, but those aren't asterisk championships because the cir stances were equal for everyone.

The only ones that are, are '17-'19, because a bunch of insecure brats didn't want to compete and a s bag intentionally destroyed his value, eventuating in a trade being consummated that otherwise would have never occurred, thereby destroying the credibility of it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors are definitely ringing again. Celts are too dumb to beat a great team like the Dubs.
    Wow. I didn't expect Spurs fans to be calling them a great team. I don't think they're that great. They are definitely very good and will be hard to Boston to win. I also just remembered that Boston doesn't have homecourt, so that kind of sucks. Hopefully Boston can overcome that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Celtics win hopefully reimposes these values. I’m so sick of the weak divas collusions. Make it more fun again to root for homegrown teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cekts guaranteeing Horford’s final year for 26.5mm regardless of outcome of finals. CLASSY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under this lens, funny to think half of the Great LeBron James’ rings were from asterisks championships…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Angie were there they’d trade him the day after he won the championship tbqh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. I didn't expect Spurs fans to be calling them a great team. I don't think they're that great. They are definitely very good and will be hard to Boston to win. I also just remembered that Boston doesn't have homecourt, so that kind of sucks. Hopefully Boston can overcome that.
    I don’t know man. My peak fandom was in the 2000s. Lakers, Mav, and suns are WAY above Warriors in my hate power rankings. Must be a younger fan thing, which makes sense because they basically came of age with LeBron or Warriors in the finals in most of the years spanning the past decade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t understand the Warriors hate even after the ZaZa BS. I’d rather see the Warriors dominate; at least they have a long term core and are committed to their youth. They are very well managed and do alot of things right above the privilege of location, ownership, luck etc.

Kerr can be annoying but he is still a pretty damn good coach and person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I realize you're being sarcastic, but those aren't asterisk championships because the cir stances were equal for everyone.

The only ones that are, are '17-'19, because a bunch of insecure brats didn't want to compete and a s bag intentionally destroyed his value, eventuating in a trade being consummated that otherwise would have never occurred, thereby destroying the credibility of it.
    while i agree that the cir stances were equal, i'd argue that some teams, including the lakers, benefited from the lockdown. for one, there was no home court advantage and this is what teams work for in the playoffs-the right to play a critical game in front of your home crowd. they also benefited from a substantial break before the season resumed and this gave AD and lebron the rest they needed before the lockdown format started. the lakers were still likely the favorite but i do think the lockdown le, if there was ever any championship that deserves an asterisk, would be the one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thereasterisk asterick championships ....you win or you lose. Injuries alone make every season unique.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while i agree that the cir stances were equal, i'd argue that some teams, including the lakers, benefited from the lockdown. for one, there was no home court advantage and this is what teams work for in the playoffs-the right to play a critical game in front of your home crowd. they also benefited from a substantial break before the season resumed and this gave AD and lebron the rest they needed before the lockdown format started. the lakers were still likely the favorite but i do think the lockdown le, if there was ever any championship that deserves an asterisk, would be the one.
    The Suns and Heat were the latest examples of home court, eve in game 7, not meaning nearly as much as it used to.

Every team got rest. If anything, that Lakers team, flawed and not overly talented, probably wanted to keep the lightning in a bottle momentum they had going. They looked awful before the playoffs began in the bubble, with a bunch of old guys trying to rev back up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t understand the Warriors hate even after the ZaZa BS. I’d rather see the Warriors dominate; at least they have a long term core and are committed to their youth. They are very well managed and do alot of things right above the privilege of location, ownership, luck etc.

Kerr can be annoying but he is still a pretty damn good coach and person.
    I don't understand how a Spurs fan can like the Warriors. They are the an hesis of the Duncan Spurs le team. They are arrogant beyond belief and get special treatment from the refs. They showboat a ton for my liking.

Draymond is also the leader of their team and he's pretty filthy, dirty and the team takes after him with their behavior and mannerisms. Imagine if Jax was the leader of the Spurs and Manu, Tim, Parker all decided to act like him and all how clownish they would all look. That's how I view the rest of the Warriors.

I'm thankful for what Kerr did for the Spurs in '03 game 6 of the WCF but he's a s my fake person in the mold of Phil Jackson with his media tactics in trying to get his team special treatment. Such as the bs he pulled "With breaking the code" nonsense to get Brooks suspended.

I also hate their style of play since it's caused the rest of league to copy them and in return create 3-point spam shooting contest every game. There is no real diversity of style play anymore because of the Warriors. The game is more boring because of them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know man. My peak fandom was in the 2000s. Lakers, Mav, and suns are WAY above Warriors in my hate power rankings. Must be a younger fan thing, which makes sense because they basically came of age with LeBron or Warriors in the finals in most of the years spanning the past decade.
    I'm in my late 30's but there is only 1 team I hate more than the Warriors and that is the Lakers. Mavs pissed me off in '06 and I never hated the Suns TBH. I always viewed them as the Spurs' little brother. They never bothered me. Spurs always owned them so really couldn't hate them. Even when they swept the Spurs in '10 it didn't bother me since that Spurs team was probably one of the worst teams of the Duncan era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors in 6 tbh.

Thread Information