Page 57 of 84 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2078
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors are now up by 12 judging by the box scores on ESPN. Doesn't seem like it's worth watching. If the Mavs win I can just watch it later on since I got YouTube TV and it tapes all the games for me anyways. I don't want to waste my time watching this game only to see the Warriors win off of some bs.
    It’s getting to blow out so that was a good call. Offensively they are cooking. Can’t fault the ball movement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis Bertans is so awkward moving. He has no lateral moves.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    at how much traveling Poole gets away with

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis Bertans is so awkward moving. He has no lateral moves.
    I don't think Bertans was ever really going to move the needle for us, but I still can't believe we traded him for nothing just so Marcus Morris could out on San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Bertans was ever really going to move the needle for us, but I still can't believe we traded him for nothing just so Marcus Morris could out on San Antonio.
    Up until the Derozan trade the FO had so much to answer for. Between that and contracts they gave to washed up veterans… they only went young bc they ran out of options… and did so reluctantly. The Derozan trade and this past trade deadline restored my hope for them, but they were crap for years.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond the front running got talking to everyone now they’re up 20. Someone needs to crack him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like the Mavs need a center. They lack a rim protector fiercely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate to blame warrior-ref … but when you are trying to claw back and get hacked going to the rim without a call in your favor, coming back is impossible.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Draymond the front running got talking to everyone now they’re up 20. Someone needs to crack him
    he's not a frontrunner at all. he talks win or lose, good or bad.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why i hate chrissy paul

the suns were MADE to beat the warriors
    then they choke before meeting the warriors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns were a mirage and we all knew it. Grizzlies were the team that had their ticket number and weren intimidated to fight back. Too young and injuries doomed them. But they’ll be back.

To put this into perspective, GSW hasn’t even shot the ball well. They have killed the Mavs at the rim and with rebounding.

You need a true center that provides rim protection and grabs rebounds against them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns were a mirage and we all knew it. Grizzlies were the team that had their ticket number and weren intimidated to fight back. Too young and injuries doomed them. But they’ll be back.

To put this into perspective, GSW hasn’t even shot the ball well. They have killed the Mavs at the rim and with rebounding.

You need a true center that provides rim protection and grabs rebounds against them.
    Pretty much this. Celtics are the only team I feel that is left that matches up well with the Warriors but even with them it's only a 50-50 chance they can pull it off. I have no faith in Miami and feel the Warriors will easily beat them in 5 games. It really sucks because I feel this incarnation of the Warriors is their weakest one but they got lucky like they always did and lucked into favorable matchups due to injury, suspension, upsets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's not a frontrunner at all. he talks win or lose, good or bad.
    He talks way more when they’re up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warrior fans are dumb as take agter draymond nothing is a foul
    I wouldn't have thought it would be easy to get tickets to a WCF game? Were they easy to get? Sounds like you're having a fun time in US. How long are you staying?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So mills,derozan and white all ting the bed in the playoffs per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at the box score this morning, Dallas missed a lot of FT. Nothing that would have changed this outcome, but I wonder if that just reflects their mental state, lack of focus, and how the GSW rattled them. Just as missed FT, went missed shots.

Still GSW got too many easy baskets when they continued passing the ball and it ended up with clean finishes at the rim. If that were to continue this series is over. Coach Kidd has to make some adjustment.

The Grizzlies had the bigs sag off Donkey and Looney to protect the rim and grab boards. It worked for them when they had Adams. I keep coming back to Dallas needs a good center to get past GSW, but we’ll see if Kidd has any adjustments next game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only mistake here was in trusting morris. the FO needed to clear space to sign Morris so Bertans had to go. morris would have been a significant upgrade if he hadn't proven to be such a d-bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That guy is an insufferable .
    I’m at the game donkey draymond screams in the refs ear for a minute each foul call no technical. Dinwiddie does it once for a few seconds and it’s a tech
    Were there any non s non insufferable in the crowd near your area(s)?

I went to the Spurs Lakers in 2004 and thankfully no Laker Cultists were near by. The people immediately next to me were actually quite nice. Casual Laker Fans so it was more an entertainment thing for them. Spurs layed the worst egg ever vs LA, lost by 25 and could have lost by 40. Not too fun. I actually mock started rooting for Kobme just to lighten the moments.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucks for Celtics as White is out for personal reasons and Hartford still out going down 2 games to Heat to much to overcome. Hopefully Smart will play and have a big game because they going to need him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucks for Celtics as White is out for personal reasons and Hartford still out going down 2 games to Heat to much to overcome. Hopefully Smart will play and have a big game because they going to need him
    can't blame d-white. when they planned this child, i'm sure they weren't expecting him to be playing in May.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didnt know Derrick White’s wife was pregnant. Congrats to the family tbh! Udoka said the baby came early, so I hope mom and baby both are fine.

I saw Smart was upgraded to probably so that helps… Looking forward to Udoka’s adjustments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Horford and Smart are both playing. Huge for Celts if true. Sucks white is out though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't have thought it would be easy to get tickets to a WCF game? Were they easy to get? Sounds like you're having a fun time in US. How long are you staying?
    Nah there’s plenty of tickets available on resale markets like stub hub and vivid seats, but man Warriors tickets are a lot more expensive than the Mavs tickets in Dallas. Plus it’s the conference finals.

I’m here for about 3 weeks. Spent a week in Dallas watched games 3 and 4 against Phoenix, drove down to Austin for a few days, back to Dallas for game 6 against Phoenix. Now I’m in San Fran for games 1 and 2 then going back to Dallas for games 3
    And 4 then I’m heading back home to Australia. Also watched a Stars game and a couple Rangers games.

I really enjoyed Dallas, it’s hot as right now but I like the chilled vibe. San Fransisco is one of the biggest holes I’ve ever seen tbh. I mean there’s nice parts but I have seen so many homeless people here in 2 days it’s unreal. I mean like homeless on every single street. They’re not the type to leave you alone either they’re the type to come and bug you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    strength in numbers.. take the players out, literally

Thread Information